Sanjay Gupta admits lies surrounding horse dewormer

Page 12 of 23 [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 1:07 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
I'm still sticking with my criticism of the former Mr. Katy Perry. So there: Thpppttt (Me sticking my tongue out and making that noise).

Sticking to your usual high standards for rigorous argumentation, I see.

What's not high standard about my response :P ???

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 3:07 am

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 8:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
It won a Nobel Prize for treating river blindness in Africa. It's not about beliefs. It's proven.
Cool that it can cure blindness, then. I also know of Americans who have taken dewormer have died from Covid, or from overdosing on the stuff meant for animals.
Ivermectin does NOT treat or cure "River Blindness"; it only kills the parasites that cause it.

"River Blindness" is A parasitic, tropical disease that affects the skin and eyes.  The disease is spread by repeated bites from infected black flies.  It's most common in those who live in remote African villages.  People who travel and volunteer in these areas also are at risk.  Symptoms often don't appear for up to one to two years after infection.  Skin nodules and itching may develop.  Eye infections can lead to vision changes and blindness.  Ivermectin kills the parasites.

Get your facts straight, and pay no attention to anyone from the anti-vaxxer crowd.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KarenN33
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2021, 10:52 am

Misslizard wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I know seven people that have died from covid.I don’t know anyone who had died from the vaccine.
It has already been addressed on this thread that it is used for human use , for parasites.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supple ... 064397?p=1
Where are you getting that info about death by vaccine?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SL1N2R00KP

Please show where that many have died from the vaccine.A credible source please.

Well I'm sorry they didn't get the life saving treatments available. Did they die with covid? Or from it? I heard of a couple of people dying from covid. A family friend's brother had covid bad last year and didn't mention this when he went for his jab. He is now in a coma and brain dead. I know people who died cause of lockdown and numerous people who have not been right since their second jab. I know numerous people who have taken Ivermectin and they are fine.

I can't login to your site. But I remember there has been like 80 deaths from Ivermectin in a few decades.

VAERS is the adverse reaction system in the US. It's a federal crime to out false information in. The EU system has picked up well over 20,000 deaths. Maddie De Garay a 12 year old girl who was in the Pfizer trial is now paralyzed in a wheelchair and has a feeding tube. Her parents were told anxiety caused it.

Covid.It was before the vaccine was available.All drugs have potential side effects.Even aspirin and other over the counter drugs.
CDC website says around 8,000 have died from vaccine side effects.That’s a lot fewer than the total deaths from covid.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... %20vaccine.

The CDC is just an arm of big pharma. It's over 16,000 on VAERS. And a CDC whistleblower said a few months back it was 45,000. This sounds more accurate given that we know VAERS usually picks up between 1-10% of adverse events.

But let's say it's 8,000. How many deaths are you happy with before they are pulled? The standard you are setting is that it has to kill as many as covid? Is that how medicines work?? The Swine Flu vaccine in 1976 was pulled after killing a couple of dozen people.

KarenN33
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2021, 10:55 am

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
It won a Nobel Prize for treating river blindness in Africa. It's not about beliefs. It's proven.
Cool that it can cure blindness, then. I also know of Americans who have taken dewormer have died from Covid, or from overdosing on the stuff meant for animals.
Ivermectin does NOT treat or cure "River Blindness"; it only kills the parasites that cause it.

"River Blindness" is A parasitic, tropical disease that affects the skin and eyes.  The disease is spread by repeated bites from infected black flies.  It's most common in those who live in remote African villages.  People who travel and volunteer in these areas also are at risk.  Symptoms often don't appear for up to one to two years after infection.  Skin nodules and itching may develop.  Eye infections can lead to vision changes and blindness.  Ivermectin kills the parasites.

Get your facts straight, and pay no attention to anyone from the anti-vaxxer crowd.

Just semantics. It's used to treat river blindness in humans. The lies by CNN were to try and smear the drug as purely a horse dewormer. Interesting how your 'fact checking' sites don't correct CNN lies.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 10:59 am

KarenN33 wrote:
... Interesting how your 'fact checking' sites don't correct CNN lies.
CNN can correct its own alleged "lies".  My intent is to correct the lies of anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists on this website.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KarenN33
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2021, 11:13 am

funeralxempire wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:

That was another fake story pushed by a doctor that was no longer at the hospital which the hospital had to come out and debunk. Best not to rely on mainstream/corporate media which is funded by big pharma. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs around. If you're worried about people dying from drugs try worrying about the 16,000 + Americans that have died from the covid jabs noted on the VAERS system.

Ivermectin has the potential for significant side-effects even in instances where it's being used in an approved manner:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5929173/

Every drug has potential side effects. At least we have decades of data on it. If you're worried about side effects then I'm guessing you are very worried about the amount of deaths and adverse reactions from a technology never used on humans before that didn't go through normal procedures?

Based on reported side-effects of the vaccine vs. common side-effects of COVID I wished I had the chance to get it before I got COVID so I wouldn't be dealing with long-haul COVID symptoms that have f****d up my heart and lungs.

You're trying to compare ivermectin based on it's record for what it's prescribed for but in this case ivermectin has virtually no research whatsoever in regards to COVID, so it's not an honest comparison. The whole comparison isn't reasonable it's just concern trolling largely motivated by disinformation.

I'm not interested in engaging with the tactics, I'd just strongly advise people to take adequate measures to avoid having to spend the rest of their life feeling like they have severe bronchitis and chest pains. You do you, if you end up like me or earn a Herman Cain Award no one can say you weren't warned.

Well you can be reassured knowing that the experimental gene therapy probably wouldn't have made much difference. If you'd ignored big pharma media and taken Dr Zalenko's protocol you'd have been fine. The jabs do not stop long haul. Maybe swallow your pride and try Ivermectin as Dr Pierre Kory and Dr Tess Lawrie have claimed it works against long haul. There are others too.

It has loads of data from India, Peru, Zimbabwe, Argentina etc. Drugs can have multiple uses. The only trolling and intentional misinformation is coming from CNN and the FDA.

I've had covid. I took vitamin D, Zinc and Ivermectin. The worst of it was for 3 days, and then my cough lingered for around a month. I also try to keep healthy and in shape.

KarenN33
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2021, 11:16 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:

That was another fake story pushed by a doctor that was no longer at the hospital which the hospital had to come out and debunk. Best not to rely on mainstream/corporate media which is funded by big pharma. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs around. If you're worried about people dying from drugs try worrying about the 16,000 + Americans that have died from the covid jabs noted on the VAERS system.

Sorry, but I put as much trust in cattle dewormer as I do in people who think the Covid vaccine is a means of installing a microchip in your body, or to alter your DNA so Jesus can't raise you from the dead at the End Time.

There is a child forum by the way I noticed. Trying to have a grown up discussion here. You obviously have no arguments and just resort to Strawman. Antibiotics are also used in animals so by your logic you have no faith in them either.

KarenN33
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2021, 11:17 am

Fnord wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
... Interesting how your 'fact checking' sites don't correct CNN lies.
CNN can correct its own alleged "lies".  My intent is to correct the lies of anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists on this website.

It got caught lying and then doubled down and lied even more. So no, they never correct themselves. We're not talking about vaccines here. I've not criticised any vaccines.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:20 am

KarenN33 wrote:

Well you can be reassured knowing that the experimental gene therapy probably wouldn't have made much difference. If you'd ignored big pharma media and taken Dr Zalenko's protocol you'd have been fine. The jabs do not stop long haul. Maybe swallow your pride and try Ivermectin as Dr Pierre Kory and Dr Tess Lawrie have claimed it works against long haul. There are others too.

It has loads of data from India, Peru, Zimbabwe, Argentina etc. Drugs can have multiple uses. The only trolling and intentional misinformation is coming from CNN and the FDA.

I've had covid. I took vitamin D, Zinc and Ivermectin. The worst of it was for 3 days, and then my cough lingered for around a month. I also try to keep healthy and in shape.

Personally I don't take medical advice from misguided quacks.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

KarenN33
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2021, 11:23 am

funeralxempire wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:

You've taken advice from proven pathological liars like Fauci etc, lying media and convicted felon pharma companies. How'd that work out..

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:24 am

KarenN33 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:

You've taken advice from proven pathological liars like Fauci etc, lying media and convicted felon pharma companies. How'd that work out..

Fauci is some irrelevant foreigner, try harder.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:25 am

KarenN33 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I know seven people that have died from covid.I don’t know anyone who had died from the vaccine.
It has already been addressed on this thread that it is used for human use , for parasites.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supple ... 064397?p=1
Where are you getting that info about death by vaccine?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SL1N2R00KP

Please show where that many have died from the vaccine.A credible source please.

Well I'm sorry they didn't get the life saving treatments available. Did they die with covid? Or from it? I heard of a couple of people dying from covid. A family friend's brother had covid bad last year and didn't mention this when he went for his jab. He is now in a coma and brain dead. I know people who died cause of lockdown and numerous people who have not been right since their second jab. I know numerous people who have taken Ivermectin and they are fine.

I can't login to your site. But I remember there has been like 80 deaths from Ivermectin in a few decades.

VAERS is the adverse reaction system in the US. It's a federal crime to out false information in. The EU system has picked up well over 20,000 deaths. Maddie De Garay a 12 year old girl who was in the Pfizer trial is now paralyzed in a wheelchair and has a feeding tube. Her parents were told anxiety caused it.

Covid.It was before the vaccine was available.All drugs have potential side effects.Even aspirin and other over the counter drugs.
CDC website says around 8,000 have died from vaccine side effects.That’s a lot fewer than the total deaths from covid.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... %20vaccine.

The CDC is just an arm of big pharma. It's over 16,000 on VAERS. And a CDC whistleblower said a few months back it was 45,000. This sounds more accurate given that we know VAERS usually picks up between 1-10% of adverse events.

But let's say it's 8,000. How many deaths are you happy with before they are pulled? The standard you are setting is that it has to kill as many as covid? Is that how medicines work?? The Swine Flu vaccine in 1976 was pulled after killing a couple of dozen people.

How many have died from covid because they thought ivermectin worked?What whistle blower?Sounds similar to Q.
Credible links please.
My incarcerated relative got the J&J shot.
He said not one person in the unit had severe side effects.That’s a lot of people.
You can’t even compare the swine flu to a global pandemic.Spanish flu yes,but not swine.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

22 Oct 2021, 11:27 am

! Cornflake wrote:
KarenN33 has been banned.

The promotion and support of quack medicine "cures" for Covid-19 is not acceptable on WP.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:32 am

KarenN33 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:

Sorry, but I put as much trust in cattle dewormer as I do in people who think the Covid vaccine is a means of installing a microchip in your body, or to alter your DNA so Jesus can't raise you from the dead at the End Time.

There is a child forum by the way I noticed. Trying to have a grown up discussion here. You obviously have no arguments and just resort to Strawman. Antibiotics are also used in animals so by your logic you have no faith in them either.

Child forum?You post quackery and then don’t back up any of your posts with evidence.
We’ve already discussed the use of pharmaceuticals for both humans and animals.Start at page one of the thread.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:33 am

Misslizard wrote:
Child forum?You post quackery and then don’t back up any of your posts with evidence.
We’ve already discussed the use of pharmaceuticals for both humans and animals.Start at page one of the thread.

We're now at the bye Karen stage. 8)

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う