Sanjay Gupta admits lies surrounding horse dewormer

Page 13 of 23 [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:35 am

KarenN33 wrote:
... We're not talking about vaccines here. I've not criticised any vaccines.
Oh, really?
KarenN33 wrote:
... Well you can be reassured knowing that the experimental gene therapy probably wouldn't have made much difference. If you'd ignored big pharma media and taken Dr Zalenko's protocol you'd have been fine. The jabs do not stop long haul. Maybe swallow your pride and try Ivermectin as Dr Pierre Kory and Dr Tess Lawrie have claimed it works against long haul. There are others too...
It seems that either there is more than one of you operating the same account, or you do not see your criticism of the vaccines as criticism.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:37 am

Thanks Cornflake.
I was talking to a relative last night and they just lost a friend to covid.A young healthy man in his prime that now leaves behind a wife and four kids.Heartbreaking.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:41 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Child forum?You post quackery and then don’t back up any of your posts with evidence.
We’ve already discussed the use of pharmaceuticals for both humans and animals.Start at page one of the thread.

We're now at the bye Karen stage. 8)

It happened so fast, I barely knew her.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:45 am

Misslizard wrote:
It happened so fast, I barely knew her.

8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

22 Oct 2021, 11:46 am

Misslizard wrote:
Thanks Cornflake.
I was talking to a relative last night and they just lost a friend to covid.A young healthy man in his prime that now leaves behind a wife and four kids.Heartbreaking.
I'm so sorry to read that. :cry:

The noise and pseudo-scientific lies tend to hide the real pain affecting real people.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:47 am

Being active in the church, and having a managerial role in a corporation has given me the opportunity to attend the funerals of nearly 40 people since March of 2020 who (1) died of covid, (2) were not vaccinated against covid, and (3) relied on home remedies, quack "cures" (like ivermectin), vitamin supplements, prayer, and their own bodies's immune systems.

Of these who died, roughly half the families reported their (now deceased) relatives as having begged for a vaccine -- any vaccine -- just before being intubated.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:51 am

Cornflake wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Thanks Cornflake.
I'm so sorry to read that. :cry:

The noise and pseudo-scientific lies tend to hide the real pain affecting real people.

Thank you.And so many suffering with long haul covid with no end in sight.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 12:03 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
This is the type of disinformation that I love exposing via social media platforms because it proves my point all day long about corporate media and the garbage they peddle for dollars.

Rogan, of course, got savaged by corporate media for saying he used a medicine that has been declared a "veterinarian medicine" when it's clearly not. Ivermectin is a human medicine that has won a Pulitzer Prize for effectiveness in slowing down replication of human viruses.

The media, in general, has been taking research articles that the general public would not ever read and use a few words out of those journals. Then they add a bunch of interesting facts. Using examples

1. Drinking cranberry juice makes you live longer
2. Meanwhile, the actually study could be about a correlated study related to body juices breaking down certain foods.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 5:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
KarenN33 wrote:
It won a Nobel Prize for treating river blindness in Africa. It's not about beliefs. It's proven.
Cool that it can cure blindness, then. I also know of Americans who have taken dewormer have died from Covid, or from overdosing on the stuff meant for animals.
Ivermectin does NOT treat or cure "River Blindness"; it only kills the parasites that cause it.

"River Blindness" is A parasitic, tropical disease that affects the skin and eyes.  The disease is spread by repeated bites from infected black flies.  It's most common in those who live in remote African villages.  People who travel and volunteer in these areas also are at risk.  Symptoms often don't appear for up to one to two years after infection.  Skin nodules and itching may develop.  Eye infections can lead to vision changes and blindness.  Ivermectin kills the parasites.

Get your facts straight, and pay no attention to anyone from the anti-vaxxer crowd.

Thank you very much for that factual and sound explanation. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 7:40 pm

It's an interesting contrast that people who peddle quack ideas about COVID treatments get banned on social media but strangely when a former POTUS did the same, 75 million Americans thought he would be an appropriate choice to make decisions that impact their health??

Mass insanity?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 7:43 pm

Some of what Trump said was later proven to be accurate.
I think you are missing the "political" component in what is or isn't "quackery". 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 10:22 pm

Pepe wrote:
I think you are missing the "political" component in what is or isn't "quackery". 8)

Such as what?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 10:31 pm

Those 75 million who voted for trump might want to investigate why he's still cancelled from social media
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-banned-fac ... 58051.html

So that explains why he launched his own social media site to helo prop up his 2024 bid in 3 years. It will attract his current supporters away from regular social media and creates an echo chamber like podcasts from Shapiro, Carlson or Owens.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Such as what?

Guess. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:40 pm

I have no idea why so many American still have a fascination with Trump. :scratch:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 12:05 am

My family has already lost someone from Covid and my youngest brother never fully recovered from it. Now I see he is signing up for disability.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.