Page 44 of 50 [ 790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 3:52 am

ironpony wrote:
Well according to online media anyway, a lot of America is in chaos because shelves are empty in stores in many places. Is this true, or is it exagerated?

in my local wallyworld the shelves are stocked. couldn't tell you about seattle.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 5:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Well according to online media anyway, a lot of America is in chaos because shelves are empty in stores in many places. Is this true, or is it exagerated?

in my local wallyworld the shelves are stocked. couldn't tell you about seattle.

I believe there is a goods delivery problem in America and some other places in the world.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 10:00 am

No shortages here where I live.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 5:26 pm

Misslizard wrote:
No shortages here where I live.

Do you do much online shopping?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 5:28 pm

/\Once a month I orders bulk dog food and other supplies from Walmart.
Then the rest is fresh stuff they don’t ship here.Local grocery,Harps.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 12:37 am

The supply chain interruptions and gaps here in the US are hit and miss. Our cats’ favorite food is a miss right now; trying to buy a new car is difficult. A convergence of world wide factors and some poor decisions.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 8:30 pm

Oh okay. Well it seems to me that this whole America exploding thing, started with George Floyd, but his murder wasn't even political at all, yet it turned into a democrat vs. republican thing. But it makes no logical sense to me that two political parties would almost go to literal war over that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 8:32 pm

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay. Well it seems to me that this whole America exploding thing, started with George Floyd, but his murder wasn't even political at all, yet it turned into a democrat vs. republican thing. But it makes no logical sense to me that two political parties would almost go to literal war over that.

being that a racist right-winger did the foul deed, that there is what injected politics into it.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 12:40 am

But the politics was a different kind of politics and didn't have anything to do with democratic views vs. republican views though.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 1:01 am

ironpony wrote:
But the politics was a different kind of politics and didn't have anything to do with democratic views vs. republican views though.

i beg to differ- you won't find that murdering pig's politics in the democratic party. that is certain.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 1:03 am

But I don't understand what murder has to do with the republican party, as they do not seem pro-murder though. Plus no one seems to know the motive for Chauvin, so if no one knows the motive, then how come people assume it was a political motive, unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 1:16 am

ironpony wrote:
But I don't understand what murder has to do with the republican party, as they do not seem pro-murder though. Plus no one seems to know the motive for Chauvin, so if no one knows the motive, then how come people assume it was a political motive, unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise?

they [the original "death panel" party] won't tell you they're "pro-murder" [while at the same time, at the very least, countenancing nominally "laissez-faire" policies that are literally deadly for POC and poor whites]. thus, when a murdering pig's racism is not an outlier but is indeed shared by many others on the right wing, it becomes political.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 1:23 am

Oh okay, but if the party will not say they are pro-murder, then how does anyone know they are and therefore, how does anyone know to go to war with that party, if they will not say?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 1:26 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay, but if the party will not say they are pro-murder, then how does anyone know they are and therefore, how does anyone know to go to war with that party, if they will not say?

you judge them less on what comes out of their gobs but more on their behavior. they will never tell the truth to outsiders, just as any dissocial organization behaves. so you have to watch them over the years or decades to see the trends of their behaviors and from that one can know their true philosophy, that of the iron rule ("i will exploit you unless you can stop me.").

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
ironpony wrote:

being that a racist right-winger did the foul deed, that there is what injected politics into it.

The BLM organisers have literally made millions out of that tragedy. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
ironpony wrote:

i beg to differ- you won't find that murdering pig's politics in the democratic party. that is certain.

But they protect people from homicidal progressives. 8)

Quote:
Gunman dead after attacking congressmen at Virginia baseball field

Published

15 June 2017

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40275055