Pastor: “Veggie-Based ‘Meat’ Changes Your DNA!”

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 6:23 pm

Right-wing pastor Rick Wiles, on his TruNews program Wednesday evening (2019-06-08), suggested that meat alternative companies are trying to create the new foods in an effort to alter human DNA in order to cause human beings to no longer being technically classified as humans -- a plot that would make it impossible for them to be saved by Christ, he says.

Wiles believes people will soon not even be given the choice of real or meatless foods, and that fast food restaurants will make the switch without giving customers an option to keep meat in their diet.

“When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger,” Wiles said in a video clip flagged by Right Wing Watch. “You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory.”

Wiles added that he believes this is a “nightmare world” that seeks to change “God’s creation.” Meatless companies want to “be God,” he said.

The ultimate goal, Wiles believes, is to bring more people to Satan.

Read the Full Story HERE

Read More About Rick Wiles HERE

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 6:47 pm

People are nuts, and the scary thing is that this guy actually has a following and is backed by influential people. I fear for our future.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 6:48 pm

Yeah....just like vaccines "change your DNA!"

Nothing can appreciably change your DNA; you are born with it!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 10:55 pm

There's no way that plant-based meat can change a person's DNA.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 2:41 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
People are nuts, and the scary thing is that this guy actually has a following and is backed by influential people. I fear for our future.

The solar system contains more defendants convicted of murder, than Nobel prize winners in literature. The activity with more participants not always morally superior

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 3:49 am

I did a quick check but couldn't find his actual doctrine. As I've said before, being strict as a Christian tends to lead to being struck with insanity.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 4:41 am

klanka wrote:
I did a quick check but couldn't find his actual doctrine. As I've said before, being strict as a Christian tends to lead to being struck with insanity.

Having bizarre beliefs (or claiming to have them) doesn’t necessarily make people insane.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 4:46 am

I wonder if some wires were crossed somewhere. There was a claim a few years ago that a vegetarian diet could change human dna:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/0 ... k-of-canc/

Kinda close, but not the veggie burgers specifically.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 6:25 am

I've often wondered what qualifies some of these spiritual authority figures to tell us what's going on in the world. His comments remind me of a mildly psychotic person I used to know who would burn condoms to stop them turning men into demons.

Not that I entirely trust processed veggie burgers. Of course I don't think they turn people towards Satan, but I suspect they might not all be as healthy as they're cracked up to be. I'd like to know how much acrylamide they contain, for instance.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 8:47 am

ToughDiamond wrote:
Not that I entirely trust processed veggie burgers. Of course I don't think they turn people towards Satan, but I suspect they might not all be as healthy as they're cracked up to be. I'd like to know how much acrylamide they contain, for instance.
It could be much less than in a double espresso from Starbucks.

Acrylamide is a substance that forms through a natural chemical reaction between sugars and asparagine, an amino acid, in plant-based foods – including potato and cereal-grain-based foods.  Acrylamide forms during high-temperature cooking, such as frying, roasting, and baking.  In research studies, high levels of acrylamide caused cancer in laboratory animals, but the levels of acrylamide used in these studies were much greater than those found in human food.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Q: How does acrylamide form in food?

A: Acrylamide forms from sugars and an amino acid (asparagine) during certain types of high-temperature cooking, such as frying, roasting, and baking.

Q: What kinds of cooking lead to acrylamide formation? In what foods?

A: High temperature cooking, such as frying, roasting, or baking, is most likely to cause acrylamide formation. Boiling and steaming do not typically form acrylamide.  Acrylamide is found mainly in foods made from plants, such as potato products, grain products, or coffee.  Acrylamide does not form, or forms at lower levels, in dairy, meat, and fish products.  Generally, acrylamide is more likely to accumulate when cooking is done for longer periods or at higher temperatures.

Read the Full Q&A Article
 HERE 

So, acrylamide is formed through high-temperature cooking, which is how those veggie-meats are prepared at home after they have been purchased raw.  Just keep the cooking temperature and time to a necessary minimum, and you will cause less acrylamide to form.  This applies to any plant-based material, not just veggie-meats.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 10:54 am

Hmmm...

Veggies can give you cancer? When rolled up into cylinder of paper, placed in your lips, and set on fire, they certainly can.

But I doubt that even the worst cooked veggie burger, nor even cigarettes, can "change your DNA" in your gonads- in a way that would be passed on to future generations.

But who knows?

Maybe veggie burgers, and soy milk, will cause your grandkids to become Vulcan like humanoids like on Startrek! :roll:

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 7:47 pm

Wellllll.... Everything you eat changes your gut microbiome, gets metabolized and changes what enzymes, hormones and neurotransmitters get produced... For all we know about epigenetics, chances are stuff actually has an effect on the genome that finds its way into your reproductive organs.

That said: currently, it seems like stress, famine and obesity leave a mark on your offspring - none of which are commonly associated with a plant based diet.

There's one thing veganism does however: it is a spectacular f-u towards a food industry geared towards producing cheap plants to feed to animals to cheaply produce food - with significant amounts of exploitative labor in slaughterhouses etc., Plus the pharma industry selling antibiotics gets screwed, we need less energy, so less oil is needed... From a purely political standpoint, I'm all for veganism.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 8:21 pm

Veggie burgers being you to satan, huh. Heh. That's a new one to me.

I was a vegetarian for over 20 years... never could eat those stupid burgers, not the store-bought ones anyway. They all tasted like greasy cardboard to me. I never thought of them as evil though, just gross. Lucky me, dodging satan and all... whodathunkit. Pickiness saved me from evil.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 12:29 am

Jesus wasnt vegan. Nor vegetarian.

But he was a kosher Jew who didnt eat pork.

So...that musta effected his DNA.

So ...all of us billions of Gentile Christians of the last 2000 years who were/are NOT kosher, and do eat pork, have different DNA to his, and are ...of a different species than Jesus. So all of us already screwed out of salvation.

Oh well.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 7:52 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yeah....just like vaccines "change your DNA!"

Nothing can appreciably change your DNA; you are born with it!

Few of these evangelist types are rocket scientists (save for how to separate your money from your wallet), and even fewer are their followers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 7:56 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Hmmm...

Veggies can give you cancer? When rolled up into cylinder of paper, placed in your lips, and set on fire, they certainly can.

But I doubt that even the worst cooked veggie burger, nor even cigarettes, can "change your DNA" in your gonads- in a way that would be passed on to future generations.

But who knows?

Maybe veggie burgers, and soy milk, will cause your grandkids to become Vulcan like humanoids like on Startrek! :roll:

When I was young, we had over for Thanksgiving our Seventh Day Adventist relatives, and their friend, the mother of the actor who had played Tonto in the forgettable 1980's Lone Ranger movie, who was also of the same faith. As my dad was slicing and distributing the turkey meat, Tonto's mother quipped: "You know, our Lord didn't eat meat." My dad was stewing for the rest of the evening.