The HORRIFIC Torture Of The Women Of The Battle Of Berlin

Page 11 of 21 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Nov 2022, 5:36 am

cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:
If you are uncomfortable discussing this topic, don't discuss it.
Which is not the same thing as calling people who are impacted by the content "mental midgets"
Yup, that crosses the boundary of a personal attack.
I'm not sure if I should moderate this thread (it is too personally close to me, I can too easily get emotional here and it's not good for moderating) but this remark is certainly report-worthy. Hint hint.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 5:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
(and a few mental midgets complaining that we're even talking about this).

I'm really curious what your endgame is "demanding" we talk about this? Do you think people who don't want to take about rape are mental midgets? what about those who have PTSD? do you think it's funny to make fun of people who experienced sexual assault not wanting to read stories of rape from 80 years ago where both the victims and perpatrators are long dead?

And klearly, you are twisting Dox's words/intent.
Klearly, Dox was talking about the subject of Soviet/Russian atrocities.

Last edited by Pepe on 28 Nov 2022, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Nov 2022, 6:02 am

Guys, please, don't get personal here.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:05 am

magz wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
At least in part. I hardly see anyone defending what the Soviet army had done in Germany, and that's because historical accounts have shaped our moral reaction to it.
Ahem... some of us have our own family histories directly tangled to it. And still struggle with multi-generational trauma.
Historians are doing their jobs, sure, but even completely unrecorded history impacts its survivors.

And here we stand, their children and grandchildren, struggling to understand our society-wide C-PTSD symptoms. It's real.

Indeed. Also, the best historians gather those memories from families and individuals and add them to the historical narrative.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:10 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Tangent:
I read about figures of 100,000 abortions as a result of the Soviet rape fest and 250,000 women who died as a result.

Like I said, should have let Patton bury the entire Red Army and glass Moscow if we had to.

Patton wanted to harness the experience and discipline of the Wehrmacht against the Soviet threat.
That probably got him assassinated.

I'm not a big believer in a Patton assassination plot. I'd expect something a bit more reliable than a bunch of hung over G.I.'s rear ending his car.

This is simply my considered, enlightened opinion:

He was assassinated.
There was a major coverup.
End of story.

After all, things like this have occurred before and since.
Think in terms of Jeffrey Epstein. 8)

Assassinated when his vehicle was rear-ended, usually resulting in non-lethal injuries. Not like he was shot from the grassy knoll or anything.
In my enlightened opinion, the person who killed Jefferey Epstein was Jefferey Epstein. But here's an idea - when Trump and his worshipers suggested it had been the Clintons who had killed him, if anything that sounded more like a dodge by Trump to misdirect suspicion from himself. Something to think about. :skull:

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 28 Nov 2022, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
magz wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
At least in part. I hardly see anyone defending what the Soviet army had done in Germany, and that's because historical accounts have shaped our moral reaction to it.
Ahem... some of us have our own family histories directly tangled to it. And still struggle with multi-generational trauma.
Historians are doing their jobs, sure, but even completely unrecorded history impacts its survivors.

And here we stand, their children and grandchildren, struggling to understand our society-wide C-PTSD symptoms. It's real.

Indeed. Also, the best historians gather those memories from families and individuals and add them to the historical narrative.

The Jews want the memory of the Holocaust to last in perpetuity.
Some ppl may argue against that, also.
Some ppl are "Curious."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:15 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
magz wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Some ppl are "Curious."

People who'd like to forget all about it, like a certain ex President's company for dinner, Nick Fuentes?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Assassinated when his vehicle was rear-ended, usually resulting in non-lethal injuries. Not like he was shot from the grassy knoll or anything.
In my enlightened opinion, the person who killed Jefferey Epstein was Jefferey Epstein. But here's an idea - when Trump and his worshipers suggested it had been the Clintons who had killed him, if anything that sounded more like a dodge by Trump to misdirect suspicion from himself. Something to think about. :skull:

I have heard a different version of Patton's assassination.
"Let us agree to disagree." ;)

My reason, wisdom, facts, and personal enlightenment point me in the direction of believing Epstein was murdered in prison.

There were many extremely wealthy individuals involved with Epstein.
Connect the dots. ;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
magz wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Some ppl are "Curious."

People who'd like to forget all about it, like a certain ex President's company for dinner, Nick Fuentes?

No, I was thinking about someone else. 8)

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Nov 2022, 6:31 am

Pepe wrote:
Some ppl are "Curious."
I wish other modern genocides had similar attention, memory and understanding to what Holocaust had.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:41 am

magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Some ppl are "Curious."
I wish other modern genocides had similar attention, memory and understanding to what Holocaust had.

The Armenians and the Ukrainians would agree with you.

Quote:
The Armenian genocide[a] was the systematic destruction of the Armenian people and identity in the Ottoman Empire during World War I. Spearheaded by the ruling Committee of Union and Progress (CUP), it was implemented primarily through the mass murder of around one million Armenians during death marches to the Syrian Desert and the forced Islamization of Armenian women and children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Nov 2022, 6:46 am

Among many others.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 7:56 am

We should look to how Rwanda, which had its own genocide, managed to move forward from it, while still being able to discuss it with no denial.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 6:16 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

My reason, wisdom, facts, and personal enlightenment point me in the direction of believing Epstein was murdered in prison.

Connect the dots. ;)

Then who might those wealthy individuals be? If there was any possibility for it, my number one suspect would be Trump, as he had the power to do it, and the motive of keeping certain "things" quiet.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 7:26 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Connect the dots. ;)

Then who might those wealthy individuals be? If there was any possibility for it, my number one suspect would be Trump, as he had the power to do it, and the motive of keeping certain "things" quiet.

Fine.
If you want Trump to be the culprit, be my guest.

Off-topic stuff.
Can we move on?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 7:48 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Connect the dots. ;)

Fine.
If you want Trump to be the culprit, be my guest.

Off-topic stuff.
Can we move on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_24JrUNTkNY