Israel: the arsenal of an undeclared nuclear power.

Page 1 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 6:13 am

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 6:20 am

LePetitPrince wrote:

Think of what Blind Sampson did to the Philistines. If Israel goes down it will be with a Bang, not a Whimper.

Good! Turning the other cheek is not for Jews. It is strictly for the Goyim.

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 6:32 am

ruveyn wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

Think of what Blind Sampson did to the Philistines. If Israel goes down it will be with a Bang, not a Whimper.

Good! Turning the other cheek is not for Jews. It is strictly for the Goyim.

ruveyn

Is that if or when? I hope not but the preparations are there.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 6:54 am

Sand wrote:

Is that if or when? I hope not but the preparations are there.

If the Israelis were serious about doing genocide on the Palestinians (i.e. the Philistines) they would have done it already.

I will tell you a little story. When Moses who was a Prince of Egypt saw the task master beating up the Hebrew slaves, he overcame the primordial Jewish urge to see the matter even handedly. He overcame the Jewish urge to see the thing from the Egyptian's point of view, his childhood, the influences on him etc. etc. What he did was to kill the son of b***h and bury his body.

Unfortunately the present day Israelis, the latter day intellectual and spiritual descendants of Moses have not been able to overcome that primordial Jewish urge to be humane. And that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel. Hamas and Hizbollah have no such problem nor do the Taliban or al Queda.

ruveyn

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 6:59 am

^^ Your Moses is a myth, and so your religion and the 'descendants of Moses' is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Jews are of all races.

TitusLucretiusCarus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 8:01 am

Quote:
If the Israelis were serious about doing genocide on the Palestinians (i.e. the Philistines) they would have done it already.

they are doing it. dropping the bomb on the palestinians would be the dumbest political move ever witnessed, within 24hrs there'd be UN tanks rolling through Tel Aviv to put the heads of the Israeli government to the sword. Why not simply blockade their cities and drop incendiaries onto civilians from the sky with near impunity instead?

Quote:
Unfortunately the present day Israelis, the latter day intellectual and spiritual descendants of Moses have not been able to overcome that primordial Jewish urge to be humane. And that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel. Hamas and Hizbollah have no such problem nor do the Taliban or al Queda.

it's not israelis in general that cause the problem, its the little crew of criminals running the show who are. maybe if they give vent to their urge to be humane a little more often Israel wouldn't have the problems that it does.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 8:09 am

TitusLucretiusCarus wrote:
Quote:

they are doing it. dropping the bomb on the palestinians would be the dumbest political move ever witnessed, within 24hrs there'd be UN tanks rolling through Tel Aviv to put the heads of the Israeli government to the sword. Why not simply blockade their cities and drop incendiaries onto civilians from the sky with near impunity instead?

Quote:

it's not israelis in general that cause the problem, its the little crew of criminals running the show who are. maybe if they give vent to their urge to be humane a little more often Israel wouldn't have the problems that it does.

Much as I concur with your post, doing what's dumb seems to be much in popularity with politicians worldwide.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 8:55 am

That is true. If the Israelis were more humane they would be dead. That surely would end the problem. When Jews are "reasonable" the Goyim slaughter them.

ruveyn

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 9:25 am

The descendants of Canaan don't turn the other cheek either ;).

Israel was not a state before 1948. It had been populated by Arabs for hundreds of years. Most of the Jews who live there are immigrants and descendants of immigrants of mostly Europe, as well as other continents. The Arabs that live there now are probably more genetically related to the original tribe of Judah than the European Jews that live there now.

Anyways ruveyn, are you from history?

TitusLucretiusCarus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 10:19 am

Quote:
That is true. If the Israelis were more humane they would be dead. That surely would end the problem. When Jews are "reasonable" the Goyim slaughter them.

ruveyn

While I don't question Jews have been treated brutally by gentiles throughout history and that a great deal of jewish blood has been spilt I would absolutely condemn the use of this as blackmail to cover the Israeli state doing the exact same thing to palestinians. The UN had no right to partition palestine - it should have been an area of europe that was partitioned to allow the jewish people their own state, a part of, say, Germany? I don't think they had any grounds on which to protest such an act in 1948.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 10:44 am

Quote:

ruveyn

While I don't question Jews have been treated brutally by gentiles throughout history and that a great deal of jewish blood has been spilt I would absolutely condemn the use of this as blackmail to cover the Israeli state doing the exact same thing to palestinians. The UN had no right to partition palestine - it should have been an area of europe that was partitioned to allow the jewish people their own state, a part of, say, Germany? I don't think they had any grounds on which to protest such an act in 1948.

Aside from the rather fixed Jewish religious position that God had donated Israel to them and no one had the right to refute God, I doubt the displaced Germans would have been easier to deal with than the Palestinians, whatever the justice of the situation.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 12:23 pm

The Jews are the victims again but they're too blind to see it because they're too prideful.

The only reason Israel exists in the middle east is to act as a destabilizing force and keep the resource-rich area in a constant state of distraction and weakness.

Or do you really believe that Baron Rothschild II and the British crown ever cared about anyone? Or even better than that: you really believe George W. Bush cares about anyone other than himself.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

TitusLucretiusCarus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 1:26 pm

Quote:
Aside from the rather fixed Jewish religious position that God had donated Israel to them and no one had the right to refute God, I doubt the displaced Germans would have been easier to deal with than the Palestinians, whatever the justice of the situation.

true, but that would be a fight in which I'd be among the first to the front to defend Israel

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

The only problem is a lot of those nukes, if used on Arab targets, are so close to Israel that the fallout would kill them as well.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 2:29 pm

^ Sounds highly probable... ^.-

I really wonder if all those weapon producing facilities are still active and producing, wonder where they'll be stockpiling them as long as we keep them from engaging into hostile activities.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2009, 9:03 am

Here is the take of an Israeli on the situation. http://www.counterpunch.org/kolko08252009.html