Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

Correction: Misidentified the subject of the rumour. Rumour corrected based on third post hint.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f62eHI4Z-R0&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Glenn Beck, not satisfied with extorting Jones out of office over statements made years ago, has his sights on Holdren.

He's commaded his army of ideological robots to dig through Holdren's records. There's already lies being spread about him wanting to forcibly remove people's organs.

If the eunuchs of Obama's Administration fail to counter these lies then people must. Chalkboard conspiracy theorist has lost his sanity with extortion power. Things must end in true.

If you receive an email about this lie please debunk it. Don't let these urban myths spread!

Last edited by Master_Pedant on 09 Sep 2009, 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 6:20 pm

I still want to know what ever happened to that girl in 1990.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Sep 2009, 6:51 pm

You're confusing what he said about Cass Sunstein who believes hunting should be illegal and that animals should be able to be able to bring suits vs humans with human representation. He believes you should have to opt out of organ donation rather than opt in.

John Holdren is another wacko.

I guess I know what John Kerry would look like as a woman now.