No, but you are. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
I don't care. 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
We all are. 33%  33%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 58

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 1:29 pm

As someone who has been made to spend time in the company of repulsive, drooling, mindlessly violent mental deficients, you could argue that I am bigoted against the mentally and physically malformed.

However, bigotry is the wrong word: if anything, I've learned the truth about the ret*d from my experiences with them. No "person" (for lack of a better word) who mindlessly masturbates on their teacher or defecates on the side of a wall should be allowed to live. The fact that they "don't know any better" makes it all the worse: it just means that they're all the more likely to do it again.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 10:29 am

I think to an extent, we are all "bigots", but I think some people use the term to describe anyone who disagrees with them (making said people bigots themselves).

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 11:23 am

phil777 wrote:
And then mister ascan, do you think your reasoning applies to humans? -.- And i do mean by manual tasks, since intellectual tasks are diversed and kind of unique to humans ( at least by our understanding so far...) but available to most mammals in general.

Yes, my reasoning does apply to humans as humans are animals just like dogs. And that applies to cognitive ability, too. You could say, for example, that dogs are all very similar, just like you've done with humans. Afterall, dogs are just domesticated wolves -- humans domesticated them something like 10 or 15k years back. Similarly humans, outside sub-Saharan Africa, are all related to a male and a female who left Africa 40k years back(approx as I can't remember the figure usually quoted). Since then certain human populations have lived separately, isolated from each other for tens of thousands of years. Those populations were subject to different environments and culture that selected for different attributes. Would anyone seriously suggest several populations of any other animal that split 40k years back and subsequently didn't interbreed are all now exactly the same as each other? Why should it be different for humans? Dogs have had a more intense version of that forced by humans. Different breeds have different temperaments, problem solving abilities and size in order to carry out a specific task for man. For example Jack Russells are small, strong and tenacious so they can enter a fox earth to flush the animal out. Human populations are more subtly adapted to their environment, although we can see that indigenous people from, say, Australia are physically different to those from, say, Norway. There are other differences we can't see, but that are documented in the scientific literature. I would suggest (and it is controversial) that there are subtle cognitive differences, too. Why shouldn't there be? That's not to suggest any kind of overall superiority, just difference.

Avarice
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 5:52 pm

Wombat wrote:
You dumb bastards!

Today I read where 55% of babies born in Paris are black.

You European Whites are going to be outnumbered in your own countries within the next 50 years.

"Oh golly gee! Our Nordic country would be ever so much "improved" by bringing in millions of black Africans and Muslim Arabs.

Never mind what we the people want. Our masters want our countries to be overwhelmed.

If you complain about the invasion then you are a "racist" and must be put in jail.

You must submit to becoming a minority in your own country.

I know. And that's what worries me. That the "original" inhabitants of a country are going to be minorities soon enough and that if you dare say anything against immigration you're a racist and should be silenced.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2010, 1:01 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I think some people use the term to describe anyone who disagrees with them (making said people bigots themselves).

It is indeed the meaning of the word. Yet, people only base it on one's race these days, as they base everything off looks it seems.