Page 1 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 2:51 am

The date of tomorrow is 6/6/06. The special day for Satan! Who has celebrations planned? I will be dressing in blood-red and black clothing, and raising my horns (people will conveniently just presume that they are fake horns glued on).

Once darkness falls in the evening, I will perform a pentagram ritual to give thanks to Satan for the (1) wealth, (2) intelligence, (3) strength, (4) power to think for myself, and (5) high standard of ethics that he has bestowed me with. That is 5 gifts from Satan, one for each point of the pentagram.

During the day, I will be committing some sins to make doubly sure that I never enter that horrible amoral place called Heaven where all the pedophiles and forgiven serial killers go when they die. I will break the second commandment by repeatedly shouting things like "Jesus F...... Christ Almighty!!" and "By the great holy balls of Christ!!". Actually it is the 2nd or 3rd commandment depending on which version of the 10 commandments you read.

Also yesterday, Sunday (the "Sabbath"), I was working EXTRA hard in order to thoroughly break the third (or fourth) commandment. I have also carved some idols of pagan gods and will be dancing naked around them and worshipping them, and offering them my sympathy because all their followers were murdered by blood-thirsty christian crusaders and are thus no more. For part of the day tomorrow, I will also pretend to be homosexual and make positive comments about gays, just to really stick it to the man.

And finally I will give extra special thanks to Satan for the fact that Christianity is slowly losing power and increasingly being viewed unfavorably, and thus humanity is becoming more moral, and gaining more free thinkers.

Keep up the good work Satan.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 4:33 am

A pathological need to just make sure you cause problems. IF you’re a Satanist for real, then the derangement is clear, otherwise you’re just spouting this junk to create reaction.

Have you really got nothing better to do then either:

1. Invent stories to desecrate or create problems.

2. Worship a psychological complex of satan delusion existing in your head only.

I'm sure you will invent more stories, more ass remarks and even more attention gathering pethetics.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 5:44 am

sc -- Well, if you do not want to participate in my 6/6/06 celebrations, that is fine. I am not going to burn you at the stake, or tie you up and throw you in the lake and see if you float, or try to save your soul, or anything like that. I am certainly not trying to force anyone into participating in 6/6/06 celebrations. If you do not like Satan, then do not celebrate 6/6/06, that is your choice which you are free to make.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 6:00 am

Didn’t you know that Satan is not real, he is part of your demented delusions?

I'm going to give you half of the trouble you have instigated towards Christians on this forum. If I followed through with that I would have to spend allot of time doing so.

I'm just wondering how much you like being confronted on your posts by your obvious attempts to disrespect others so clearly.

You have problems..

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 6:03 am

sc wrote:
Didn’t you know that Satan is not real, he is part of your demented delusions?

Satan is as real as God.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 6:12 am

That's like YOU saying:

I'm only acting and claiming to be satanist to be a jurk and cuase problems..

Your disbelief of your own belief is clearly stupid, ignorant and your likely laughing behind your computer screen playing these little pranks to cuase problems like a prick does.

Remember, a***hole is what a***hole does.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 6:50 am

Look, as I said, if you do not want to celebrate 6/6/06, that is fine by me. I am not going to attempt to convince you that you should or that it is right.

I, on the other hand, will be celebrating 6/6/06.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 7:15 am

I take it that you're trying to offend the Satanists too now?

Iammeandnooneelse
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2006, 9:38 am

It's a good excuse to have a halloween type party for one thing.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 10:02 am

Iammeandnooneelse wrote:
It's a good excuse to have a halloween type party for one thing.

Nice idea!

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 10:02 am

Xuincherguixe wrote:
I take it that you're trying to offend the Satanists too now?

That is an interesting comment. How would Satanists be offended?

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 10:27 am

emp wrote:
How would Satanists be offended?

because the number is 666 not 6606 :lol:

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 1:44 pm

I know of another Satanist online, seems as though there are a few satanist with A.S.. Maybe it is not uncommon.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 2:40 pm

BLOOD ORGY!! BLOOD ORGY!! BLOOD ORGY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2006, 5:09 pm

peebo wrote:
because the number is 666 not 6606 :lol:

According to the oldest known Book of Revelations, the number of the beast is actually 616. And tomorrow's date is 06/06/2006, not 06/06/06 so emp is two thousand years too late for that one. As for me, I'm just taking 06/06/06 as an excuse to dust off some old Slayer albums.

emp wrote:
For part of the day tomorrow, I will also pretend to be homosexual and make positive comments about gays, just to really stick it to the man.

Please don't do this.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 5:21 pm

Good date to make fun of Satanist.

Emp is here to cuase problems, to make fun of others beliefs and be an ass. Just look at his post history, he is nothing other then an instigator.