[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXi_ldNRNtM[/youtube]

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2010, 1:54 am

Interesting video. I am more Prickly. But I like both

Image Image

Last edited by Mudboy on 17 Jul 2010, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exclavius
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2010, 9:25 pm

I remember a thread on black and white thinking.
I made a comment that black and white thinking is preferable when you're looking at the details, but only if you're looking detailed enough.

shades of gray thinking is better if you look at the whole of something. And the larger the whole, the more gray you need to view things.

I think aspies should tend to be more prickly than gooey. Because we tend to see the details first. Some of us are quick to put it all together and see the whole emerge out of the details, others prefer to continue to focus on the details.

I'm of the later part. I ask WHY not WHAT. the whole is less likely to yield the answer to my question... Though far more likely to yield the alternative.

I wear my prickles like a badge of honour, though they may damn me socially. Knowledge and Understanding comes from the details, acceptance and an easier, thus more enjoyable, life come from the whole if you actively ignore the details. I just don't think once you've seen the details you can ever go back.