Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jul 2011, 8:32 pm

Gary Johnson is the smartest, most capable politician to emerge on the scene in a really long time. It's so sad that his campaign isn't going far and he has almost no name recognition, and that Republicans always wind up rallying around Bible thumpers instead of libertarian conservatives who have the smarts to drag this country out of the mess it's in.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

I like Gary Johnson but there really is not point of supporting him over Ron Paul. I wish Gary Johnson would run for senate in New Mexico, he'd be one of the finest senators we ever had.

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jul 2011, 9:01 pm

I would take Ron Paul over Obama, but overall he's just too out there. Johnson is like a rational version of Ron Paul. I do think it's possible Paul could win the nomination... very slim chance indeed, but if the country continues its downward spiral people will be so desperate they will choose anything.

I would think it likely that Johnson will eventually run for NM Senator.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2011, 9:48 pm

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are probably the best around.

I was hoping either Bobby Jindal or Chris Christie would run, IMHO.