Secularization enables the growth of Islam.

Page 3 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

Abu_Zarqawi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2010, 2:33 pm

BigK wrote:
Dude. You're scaring people. 5% is a massive number. You might want to define what you mean by "threat to security". 8O

Yeah 5% is a substantial amount of people. But those 5%, even if putting forth the utmost effort, are not enough to destabilize a society, nor anywhere near enough to establish a caliphate. They can kill people and destroy infrastructure, but that's pretty much it. And in the grand scheme of things, those things are petty. Our society and democracy are not under threat.

In hindsight, "threat to security" was the wrong term to use. "Threat to life" might be better. Terrorism and honor killings are, obviously, not outside the realm of possibility (of course, kurdish and syrian christians like to kill their daughters and gay sons as well) and that needs to be adressed. And it is being adressed, luckily.
Fuzzy wrote:
Thats 5% of 4.5% of all the people in Europe.

And its probably far less than 5%.

Abu_Zarqawi, WP can be crazy at times, but most of us are rational and analytical. And I doubt its as bad as you think, being a bit of a hot point in youthful minds only.
It might be less, but if you're discussing this with someone who harbours apprehension towards islam, it helps to use a number, even if its arbitrary. Admit that it's a real problem, instead of saying something like "99.9% of muslims are harmless". That's what the establishment has been saying for the last 20 years, and that's what people like Geert Wilders, Jörg Haider (but he's dead now lol), Le Pen, and now Sarkozy are exploiting.

Also, it's prob. even worse than I think. Islamophobia is running f*****g rampant in Europe. If a second holocaust ever occurs, it'll be muslims packed in the trains and killed in the gas chambers.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2010, 2:40 pm

Quote:
I'm not really interested in your website; I was just hassling you for your racist attitude, suggesting it could cost you business.

Too bad............

I'm wholly unconcerned about a small minority who would pursue arboreal African women. White girls are on the whole tremendously more attractive and I only give the best.

Latina women aren't that bad though.

Abu_Zarqawi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2010, 2:47 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
Quote:
I'm not really interested in your website; I was just hassling you for your racist attitude, suggesting it could cost you business.

Too bad............

I'm wholly unconcerned about a small minority who would pursue arboreal African women. White girls are on the whole tremendously more attractive and I only give the best.

Put down the crackpipe, cracker, white girls are soulless. Middle-eastern girls, on the other hand, are not even girls, they're women. But women prob. scare the s**t out of you.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2010, 2:49 pm

Quote:
Put down the crackpipe, cracker, white girls are soulless. Middle-eastern girls, on the other hand, are not even girls, they're women. But women prob. scare the sh** out of you.

Sure Abu................ I have a pretty good idea why you guys make your women cover their faces. :lol:

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 2:53 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
Quote:

Too bad............

Arboreal? Seriously?

Look, what kind of girls you like is a matter of personal preference... if you happen to prefer white girls, no problem. But implying that African women are like monkeys is rather uncalled-for.

Abu_Zarqawi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2010, 2:54 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
Sure Abu................ Now I know why you guys make your women cover their faces. :lol:
You guys? You mean swedes? Have you ever even been to Sweden, you lonely man?

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
Quote:
Put down the crackpipe, cracker, white girls are soulless. Middle-eastern girls, on the other hand, are not even girls, they're women. But women prob. scare the sh** out of you.

Sure Abu................ I have a pretty good idea why you guys make your women cover their faces. :lol:

Not all Muslim women cover their faces.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 3:23 pm

In any case, education, secularization and cultural exposure harden people to religion. The decline of Christianity(and rise of secularism) does not open the west to islamic culture.

If education did such a thing, American fundamentalists wouldnt mind their kids going to college.

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

Abu_Zarqawi wrote:

It's the month of Ramadhan in the Islamic calendar, and I would like to share the following quotes from the Qur'an:

"O people, We created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous. Allah is Omniscient, Cognizant." (49:13)

"Do you not see that Allah has cited the example of a good word as a good tree whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches are high in the sky. It produces its crop every season, as designed by its Lord. Allah thus cites the examples for the people, that they may take heed." (14:24-25)

"You shall not treat the people with arrogance, nor shall you roam the earth carefree. Allah does not like the arrogant showoffs." ( 31:18 )

Not equal is the good response and the bad response. You shall resort to the nicest possible response. Thus, the one who used to be your enemy, may become your best friend." (41:34)

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 4:35 pm

Orwell wrote:
Hanotaux wrote:
Quote:

Too bad............

Arboreal? Seriously?

Look, what kind of girls you like is a matter of personal preference... if you happen to prefer white girls, no problem. But implying that African women are like monkeys is rather uncalled-for.

I'm beginning to think that Hanotaux is more of an attention addict who says the stupidest things on purpose than a hardcore racist. But I could be wrong.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 Aug 2010, 5:02 pm

Europe seems to have quite an issue with its Muslims(not that we don't), maybe the stuff I read is just exaggerated by fear . Are they more radicalized and fundamentalist or whatever over there? Despite my own prejudices about Islam(and I'll admit them. ) all the Muslims I've known here in America have actually been pretty good people and fairly liberal. They keep to themselves and don't cause a scene.

I read that in 50-100 years tho that Europe would be about 1/3rd Muslim, that's pretty crazy(and concerning)

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote:
maybe the stuff I read is just exaggerated by fear

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

Quote:
I'm beginning to think that Hanotaux is more of an attention addict who says the stupidest things on purpose than a hardcore racist. But I could be wrong.

I'm only here to annoy you.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 11:35 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
I'm beginning to think

Awesome!! Keep up the good work!! !

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 11:52 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
good work!! !

Thanks, its good to see you're admire the effort that goes into debunking your fact-free demographic fear-mongering.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 3:36 am

Master_Pedant wrote:
admire the effort

What effort? Quoting a one time statistic which will be invalid in a matter of years. Yeah, I suppose that takes a lot of effort.