Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 1:39 am

it's time to get serious for 2012. the desperate candidates for desperate times.....bill and opus.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 1:57 am

What is your position on William K. Black's (a fomrer bank regulator who did a lot of work uncovering the 1980s S&L scandal) strong demand to hire 1,000 new FBI agents to investigate White Collar Fraud?

What is your position on running a countercyclical fiscal policy?

What is your position on a public option for healthcare?

What is your position on a carbon tax?

What is your position on the Taft-Hartley Law?

What, if any, reforms would you like to see made to international trade organizations (like the WTO)?

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 1:53 pm

Ack! Thhhbbpptttt!

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

CTHULHU IN 2012!!

Why vote for the LESSER of two evils?

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 4:32 pm

i believe campaign manager fuzzy has answered all questions appropriately. aaaaccccckkkkkk.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2010, 4:59 pm

Free Herring Guts for all Meadow Party Members!!

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2010, 5:03 pm

I'd rather vote for Doug Stanhope.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTOQhPd2Xh4[/youtube]

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

bill's answer to master pedant is......his only position is on the back of a female cat. all other positions are inconsequential.

due to slowing of donations, bill and opus would like to announce they are for sale.

WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 6:00 pm

Hip 30/40 year old: Hello I'm a PC.

Burnt out 20 year old: Smokes ...something "I'm...a....watch you call it...

PC: Mac

Mac: Yeah, whatever.

PC: I am campaigning to be your computer

Mac: So am I.

PC: I run a campaign based on my abilities.

Mac: I run my champaign based on spreading hate. Misconceptions, lies and making my opponent into a stereotype.

PC: I have too many things to say why should pick me to say anything about my opponent.

Mac: I don't have enough good points, so all I can do is to try to make you hate mine.

PC: I trust the public to make fair unbiased choices based on reason and facts.

Mac: I don't trust them to use their brains, which is why I try to make myself so easy to understand a lobotomized caveman can work me, instead I rely on making them go on emotions. Sure they may regret their descriptions later but hey why should I care, as long as they found out after they picked me, I couldn't give a flipping mushroom about those idiots.

PC: You do know your mic is on?

Mac: Well what can you expect? When everything is so integrated it's work with faulty equipment, or don't work at all.

PC: Well there you are people, we said all we can say, now the choice is yours.

IJ Dee-Vo: Wait A penguin, wearing a golden medallion has just entered IJ Studios and handed us a card. There is writing on it.

Hello in these trying times, PC and Mack are offering themselves as the paths out of the dark woods that we are lost in and into the rising sun. However they each have neglected all of the twits and turns that their paths contain. Mac claims to be the source of salvation, but the reality is, it promises this to far more then those that will be covered. Mac asks for increased prices, for similar results. In this economy can we really afford this? Mac tactics consist solely on spreading lies, half-truths, and hatred. PC may seem to be taking the high ground but have you look at who's been cozying up with this candidate. Big Business. That is right. Big business and PC have been long time partners, and in these days of the struggling cottage industry can you afford an allegiance with this giant. The fact is the PC owns the Earth, and most of the moon. Now that is scary. Isn't there another way, another path. One that will save more then the chosen few, or one does not have to sell out to get by? I humbly offer a third choice. Unlike Mac I am willing to work with all sides to make the world a better place. Unlike PC I have always been a big supporter of smaller institutions. From personal use, to research institutions, I have been helping others whether it involves being deep within the Earth or out amongst the stars. Unlike my two opponents I do not require heavy final backings, so you can be sure I won't be answering to special interest groups. So please check me out. I'm user friendly, I work well with others, and you won't have to pay an arm and a leg for my services.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 3:03 pm

i think....EGGMAN......you will make a great press secretary.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 3:24 pm

Eggman wrote:

Mac: I run my champaign based on spreading hate. Misconceptions, lies and making my opponent into a stereotype.

PC: I have too many things to say why should pick me to say anything about my opponent.

Mac: I don't have enough good points, so all I can do is to try to make you hate mine.

Mac: I don't trust them to use their brains, which is why I try to make myself so easy to understand a lobotomized caveman can work me, instead I rely on making them go on emotions. Sure they may regret their descriptions later but hey why should I care, as long as they found out after they picked me, I couldn't give a flipping mushroom about those idiots.

Mac: Well what can you expect? When everything is so integrated it's work with faulty equipment, or don't work at all.

IJ Dee-Vo: Wait A penguin, wearing a golden medallion has just entered IJ Studios and handed us a card. There is writing on it.

Hello in these trying times, PC and Mack are offering themselves as the paths out of the dark woods that we are lost in and into the rising sun. However they each have neglected all of the twits and turns that their paths contain. Mac claims to be the source of salvation, but the reality is, it promises this to far more then those that will be covered. Mac asks for increased prices, for similar results. In this economy can we really afford this? Mac tactics consist solely on spreading lies, half-truths, and hatred. PC may seem to be taking the high ground but have you look at who's been cozying up with this candidate. Big Business. That is right. Big business and PC have been long time partners, and in these days of the struggling cottage industry can you afford an allegiance with this giant. The fact is the PC owns the Earth, and most of the moon. Now that is scary. Isn't there another way, another path. One that will save more then the chosen few, or one does not have to sell out to get by? I humbly offer a third choice. Unlike Mac I am willing to work with all sides to make the world a better place. Unlike PC I have always been a big supporter of smaller institutions. From personal use, to research institutions, I have been helping others whether it involves being deep within the Earth or out amongst the stars. Unlike my two opponents I do not require heavy final backings, so you can be sure I won't be answering to special interest groups. So please check me out. I'm user friendly, I work well with others, and you won't have to pay an arm and a leg for my services.

Are you Linux?

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

danandlouie wrote:
bill's answer to master pedant is......his only position is on the back of a female cat. all other positions are inconsequential.

due to slowing of donations, bill and opus would like to announce they are for sale.

WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

I'll offer half a ham sandwich and a bottle of soda if you agree to mandate Hotels to stick this label on their Bibles.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 6:58 pm

danandlouie wrote:
i think....EGGMAN......you will make a great press secretary.
Thank you.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 9:14 pm

Years ago when I was in high school, I had a Bill the cat and Opus for president tee shirt. :)

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 12:45 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
Eggman wrote:

Are you Linux?

Yes I am an Operating System

Wedge
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 2:34 pm

Alice Cooper for Vice President...

Dee Snider for Speaker of the House

Ted Nugent for Secretary of State

:lol: :lol: :lol: