Page 3 of 13 [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 9:16 pm

John_Browning wrote:
bee33 wrote:
You're talking about Mexican drug gangs, which have nothing at all to do with the majority of Mexicans who immigrate to the US looking for unskilled work and who live peacefully in neighborhoods that are improved by their presence.

Their kids are left to run amuck, their teenagers are stoners and delinquents, their young adults are hoods or gang members, and the older adults perpetuate the cycle. They use up welfare, food stamps, medicaid, strain hospital budgets because they can't pay, they create crime, they spread diseases that were eradicated before they showed up, and they fill up more schools with anchor babies than school districts can afford to build and operate. With unemployment being at about 10% and people's unemployment benefits running out, there aren't too many jobs Americans aren't willing to do so the alien invaders are stealing badly needed jobs from citizens and green card holders.

So exactly how do we benefit from alien invaders again?

you're talking about white people right? because there are more white people than hispanic people on welfare
in the united states:

39% white 11,661,000 of 29,900,000 recipients
17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,000

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

27 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

John_Browning wrote:
bee33 wrote:
You're talking about Mexican drug gangs, which have nothing at all to do with the majority of Mexicans who immigrate to the US looking for unskilled work and who live peacefully in neighborhoods that are improved by their presence.

Their kids are left to run amuck, their teenagers are stoners and delinquents, their young adults are hoods or gang members, and the older adults perpetuate the cycle. They use up welfare, food stamps, medicaid, strain hospital budgets because they can't pay, they create crime, they spread diseases that were eradicated before they showed up, and they fill up more schools with anchor babies than school districts can afford to build and operate. With unemployment being at about 10% and people's unemployment benefits running out, there aren't too many jobs Americans aren't willing to do so the alien invaders are stealing badly needed jobs from citizens and green card holders.

If you were one of those "alien invaders," would you appreciate people talking about you like that? Put yourself in someone else's shoes for once, instead of just assuming that you're always right.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 10:12 pm

John_Browning wrote:
bee33 wrote:

You're making all these wild generalizations that are not backed up by any facts. The statements you are making are simply not true.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2010, 11:32 pm

Quote:
you're talking about white people right? because there are more white people than hispanic people on welfare
in the united states:

More striking is the fact that Hispanics in America are on Welfare at a much higher RATE than White people in America.

The total Hispanic number in America is roughly 1/4th of the White population, but yet the number of Hispanics on Welfare is only 1/2 of the White population on welfare................ So there you go. They are a huge strain on Welfare relative to their percentage of the population.

----

Anyway, my parts of St. Louis had huge Hispanic influxes...... They came in and opened up lots of Mexican groceries and all of that. After a few years though, despite the # of Mexicans continuing to increase, most of these Mexican superstores and phone-card convenience stores closed. Mabye because their regular clientele had no intent to actually pay for the goods, or because their businesses were cover for selling drugs.

More and more of America is looking like massive barrio and ghetto territory.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 11:48 pm

bee33 wrote:
in the united states:

Whites (and blacks for that matter) have a right to apply for welfare because they belong here. Mexicans abuse it and old Mexicans jump the border and use it as their personal pension plan.

bee33 wrote:
You're making all these wild generalizations that are not backed up by any facts. The statements you are making are simply not true.

Do you know how to describe your town? Do you know how to describe who you have for neighbors and what they are like? Unlike you I do not need to do an academic study on Mexicans. I do not have statistics because I am plainly reporting what I see and experience around me daily and I'm not doing some sociology study. If I took a social science-style record of the people in the barrio around me it would look like I was planning to go postal or something. Based on my real life personal experiences, I can confidently say that these people just plain suck!

quiet_dove wrote:
If you were one of those "alien invaders," would you appreciate people talking about you like that? Put yourself in someone else's shoes for once, instead of just assuming that you're always right.

No because that would mean accepting a double standard. Mexicans get indignant when Guatatamalans sneak into their country, Mexicans would throw and American in jail if they snuck into Mexico, any other country either deports illegal aliens immediately or sends them to jail, many other groups of alien invaders have the decency to acknowledge that they don't belong here and subsequently keep a low profile, but Mexicans have the audacity to sneak across the border (now freequently bringing a load of drugs with them), litter the desert, and create a national security headache, and then they hold violent demonstrations demanding to be treated like citizens with all the rights and privileges thereof. So no, I will not embrace their double standard and I will not give them any second thought from a humanitarian perspective until they go back to their side of the border and stay there.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 12:57 am

John_Browning wrote:
No because that would mean accepting a double standard. Mexicans get indignant when Guatatamalans sneak into their country, Mexicans would throw and American in jail if they snuck into Mexico, any other country either deports illegal aliens immediately or sends them to jail, many other groups of alien invaders have the decency to acknowledge that they don't belong here and subsequently keep a low profile, but Mexicans have the audacity to sneak across the border (now freequently bringing a load of drugs with them), litter the desert, and create a national security headache, and then they hold violent demonstrations demanding to be treated like citizens with all the rights and privileges thereof. So no, I will not embrace their double standard and I will not give them any second thought from a humanitarian perspective until they go back to their side of the border and stay there.

You do realize that borders mean nothing, and that nationalities are nothing more than an imaginary concept thought up by man in order to create an "us versus them" situation, don't you? Stop using the existence of borders and nationalities as an excuse for your obvious hatred towards Mexicans and other Hispanic people. When you take away all of the useless labels and man-made divisions (such as borders), you can see that everyone is inherently equal, and there is no reason to think otherwise.

Also, "they do it, too" is the sort of excuse you'd hear from a 10-year-old (as in, "all of my friends get to stay up until midnight playing video games"), so using that excuse just makes you seem incredibly immature. Just because Mexicans have laws against illegal immigration doesn't mean the US should, too. After all, as many a parent has said in the past, "If they [meaning Mexicans] jumped off a bridge, would you do that, too?"

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2010, 1:22 am

Quote:
Do you know how to describe your town? Do you know how to describe who you have for neighbors and what they are like? Unlike you I do not need to do an academic study on Mexicans. I do not have statistics because I am plainly reporting what I see and experience around me daily and I'm not doing some sociology study. If I took a social science-style record of the people in the barrio around me it would look like I was planning to go postal or something. Based on my real life personal experiences, I can confidently say that these people just plain suck!

I agree......... Objective discussion into these issues is being prevented by a false pedantry and a multiculturalist party line.

Quote:
You do realize that borders mean nothing, and that nationalities are nothing more than an imaginary concept thought up by man in order to create an "us versus them" situation, don't you? Stop using the existence of borders and nationalities as an excuse for your obvious hatred towards Mexicans and other Hispanic people. When you take away all of the useless labels and man-made divisions (such as borders), you can see that everyone is inherently equal, and there is no reason to think otherwise.

Ahhh........... The 'we are all the same' party line. You can't even talk about people anymore in an individual/cultural/racial sense without getting the indoctrinated masses party line bleated back in your face. White People are different from Black people(lower testosterone levels.) Caucasians should be able to live in peace without having to be constantly harassed and subjected to violence from disproportionally more aggressive minority cultures. Also, why should whites be genetically diluted with other races who are physically less pleasing to look at? Why are we importing large populations from violent and warlike cultures featuring 'clan feuds' and that sort of thing, to live side by side with Caucasians who are on the average more elderly and more on the 'Eloi' side?

All of the 'we are all the human race' drivel is just the same indoctrinated line fabricated by a group of social engineers, and internalized by a large percentage of the population as a process. It is no more correct or less of a falliable doctrine than the eugenic ideas that ciruclated in fascist circles in the early part of the 20th century. Even if I adhered to this ethos, I'd not go bandying it about, as the sociologists who dispense this theory permit no actual review into the fundamental principles of their absolute moratorium on eugenics.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2010, 1:41 am

Anyway, many countries and island areas have laws and policies about introducing new and foreign plants and animals into their ecosystem, as so not to disrupt their native flora and fauna. I see no difference between permitting these policies and maintaining the ethnic integrity of ALL nations.......... Mexicans in Mexico, Americans in America, etc. Why can we obsess so over saving individual species of whales, but be so offended by any suggestion that human races and cultures 'should not mix?' It makes no sense to me.

And saying that there is 'no difference' between Whites and Mexicans is as absurd as saying there is no difference between a poodle and a pit-bull.

With dogs, breeders go to such length to discourage the breeding of 'mutts,' but yet any suggestion of opposition to human miscegenation is opposed so vehemently by a vocal segment?

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 2:27 am

quiet_dove wrote:

In America, borders are very important. We spent a whole lot of time, effort, and especially blood building what we have today. If some countries have so little to be proud of that they don't care to define themselves anymore, that is their problem. Here we have created infrastructure, industry, technology, and military might that none of the greatest emperors of the ancient world and kings could ever have dreamed about. America started with nothing and became a benevolent superpower that helped prevent world domination on a couple occasions. We annually give away to the poorest people among us about 35 years worth of income for an African (plus healthcare), and every year we give away an amount of foreign aid that is bigger than the gross national product of some countries. I'd say borders are pretty important here.

quiet_dove wrote:
Also, "they do it, too" is the sort of excuse you'd hear from a 10-year-old (as in, "all of my friends get to stay up until midnight playing video games"), so using that excuse just makes you seem incredibly immature. Just because Mexicans have laws against illegal immigration doesn't mean the US should, too. After all, as many a parent has said in the past, "If they [meaning Mexicans] jumped off a bridge, would you do that, too?"

"They do it too" is valid in this case because I was discussing a basic need all countries must have met to sustain their existence. Borders serve to regulate the flow of immigration so that they aren't flooded and overwhelmed with people they can't accommodate, they help keep out undesirables, and in some countries like America, they serve critical national security functions. Normally "Mexicans are doing it" is a really damn good justification not to do something, but in the case of enforcing illegal immigration laws, Mexico is handling that in a textbook efficient way that would do us good to mimic.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 2:53 am

John_Browning wrote:
bee33 wrote:

Do you know how to describe your town? Do you know how to describe who you have for neighbors and what they are like? Unlike you I do not need to do an academic study on Mexicans. I do not have statistics because I am plainly reporting what I see and experience around me daily and I'm not doing some sociology study. If I took a social science-style record of the people in the barrio around me it would look like I was planning to go postal or something. Based on my real life personal experiences, I can confidently say that these people just plain suck.

Apparently you haven't read any of my posts, because I am describing my city and my neighborhood. I live in a largely Mexican neighborhood in New York City, and it is my personal experience that the Mexicans in my neighborhood have greatly improved its liveablity. There are absolutely no Mexican gangs where I live. The only recent spate of crimes here involving Mexican immigrants has been attacks against Mexican immigrants. My personal experience is also from living in Houston in the past, where there is a very large Mexican population, and in Houston too Mexicans are a positive influence on the quality of life. I am not relying on sociological studies, but if I were to do so, they back up my experience.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 3:40 am

Hanotaux wrote:
Ahhh........... The 'we are all the same' party line. You can't even talk about people anymore in an individual/cultural/racial sense without getting the indoctrinated masses party line bleated back in your face. White People are different from Black people(lower testosterone levels.) Caucasians should be able to live in peace without having to be constantly harassed and subjected to violence from disproportionally more aggressive minority cultures. Also, why should whites be genetically diluted with other races who are physically less pleasing to look at? Why are we importing large populations from violent and warlike cultures featuring 'clan feuds' and that sort of thing, to live side by side with Caucasians who are on the average more elderly and more on the 'Eloi' side?

But Caucasian races have conquered more land than any other race as far as i know why would you consider them less aggressive unless of course your suggesting they just magically fell into the land and all the minorities of the area just teleported somewhere else.(and to suggest that white people have not had "clan feuds" is silly) and while i agree that races have their differences to suggest that white people are more peaceful in comparison to the rest of the world smacks of ignorance every race has had nations that have subjugated neighbors. In response to your diluted comment Heterosis and Outbreeding Depression Caucasian is most certainly not a master race. your comparison of your race( also one of mine) to human cattle is puzzling.

also you spelled disproportionately way wrong(bugged me don't know why)

@quiet_dove borders have as much meaning and purpose as words.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 4:54 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Employers are giving jobs to immigrants because they will do the same work for less money - and therefore deserve the job more.

How do you know how much a non-immigrant would be willing to work for? I'd accept a job at below minimum wage if I were to ever be offered it, as I need the work and the amount of cash just seems arbitrary to me anyhow. I'm not opposed to cutting illegal immigrants slack, and perhaps making it easier for them to legally immigrate. However, your statement regarding the desire to work of the existing population is at least false in my case.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:07 am

hyperlexian wrote:
in the united states:

The main beneficiaries of "welfare" and other government subsidies are large corporations such as Monsanto, Archer-Midland-Daniels, G.M. and various banks.

ruveyn

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:15 am

@Hanotaux... we are speaking of illegal immigrants to united states, most of whom are hispanic. you do realize that most hispanic people are white?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:16 am

hyperlexian wrote:
@Hanotaux... we are speaking of illegal immigrants to united states, most of whom are hispanic. you do realize that most hispanic people are white?

Some are caucasian. Some are mestizo. When the Spaniards conquered and raped MesoAmerica and South America they quickly interbred with the local population. They were a busy lot, they were.

ruveyn

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 8:47 am

Hanotaux wrote:

All of the 'we are all the human race' drivel is just the same indoctrinated line fabricated by a group of social engineers, and internalized by a large percentage of the population as a process. It is no more correct or less of a falliable doctrine than the eugenic ideas that ciruclated in fascist circles in the early part of the 20th century. Even if I adhered to this ethos, I'd not go bandying it about, as the sociologists who dispense this theory permit no actual review into the fundamental principles of their absolute moratorium on eugenics.

Wow, your racism is disgusting. Whether you like it or not, black people are just as human as white people, and thus, they deserve just as much of your love and respect as white people do. Seriously, quit it with the hatred already and learn to love everyone equally, since we're all inherently equal in the sense that we're all human beings.