6 Secret Monopolies You Didn't Know Run the World

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

skafather84 wrote:

What do you mean? The Builderberger meetings do exist and they're done under lock and no information is ever released by them about what is discussed. The Learned Elders of Zion are a fictional group.

Much of what is attributed to the Bilderbergers is fiction.

ruveyn

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 2:08 pm

ruveyn wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

What do you mean? The Builderberger meetings do exist and they're done under lock and no information is ever released by them about what is discussed. The Learned Elders of Zion are a fictional group.

Much of what is attributed to the Bilderbergers is fiction.

ruveyn

Only thing that I go by is that it's a meeting of current heads of state with heads of international business. The meeting is illegal for the American heads under the Logan Act.

Quote:
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

Now if it were out in the open and publicly acknowledged by law, it'd be something else but the meetings are essentially a kind of G8 summit but with private business as well and not acknowledged by our government. It's suspicious. You, being the anti-government person you are, should be suspicious of this as I am. It strikes me as severe potential for collusion at the least.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

skafather84 wrote:

Only thing that I go by is that it's a meeting of current heads of state with heads of international business. The meeting is illegal for the American heads under the Logan Act.

When and where have indictments been handed down?

ruveyn

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 6:08 pm

ruveyn wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

ruveyn

The Logan Act has never been used. An unfortunate thing, really.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 7:40 pm

skafather84 wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

ruveyn

Some law. Never been applied. A law that is not enforced is no law.

ruveyn

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 8:31 pm

ruveyn wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

ruveyn

Some law. Never been applied. A law that is not enforced is no law.

ruveyn

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?