Page 3 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 7:45 am

MCalavera wrote:
Nambo wrote:
That video was posted in response to your post that witnesses had seen an airplane at the Pentagon.

So I posted a clip of two very trustyworthy witnesses.

They witnessed a flight path that was totally differant from the flight path the government tells us and that the black box indicated.

So, the video was posted to order to you to come to one of two conclusions.
Your "Witnesses" where lying.
Or :-
Your governmnet was lying.

You cannot have both, (unless of course you might like to consider that two planes hit the Pentagon!)

As for your last line, "And, by the way, how do you know what the government said?", I presume you have said this in context to the flight path to the Pentagon?

If so, you have just demonstrated that you know very little about 911 except maybe what you have seen on Fox news and therefore what on earth are you wasting everybodies time here for, arguing about something you dont know even the basics of !

No wonder you still belive the government.

You didn't answer my question. Where did you get your information concerning what the government said? Even that first police officer said he wasn't aware of any witness saying what you claim the government said.

Could it be that you know much more than that police officer does?

I cant be bothered to watch the video again, but I think you will find the presentator holds up a picture of the offical flight plan.

The offical flight path is no secret, its been released, Ive seen it on countless articles, Google it or something,
scroll down this site where Pilots for truth compare the data the NTSB released from the black box, where you will see it matches the witness of the two policemen in flying North of the gas station, in the animation they show the official flight path as a red line that goes south of the gas station where the policemen were.

Click here:- WEBPAGE LINK

You can hear in this telephone call when Pilots for truth rang NTSB during which they bring up the discrepancy between the offical flight path and what the black box says

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF4Lo4wkJ4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You will note that the broken light poles that we where shown as being hit by flight 77 lie along the official flight path, (so that one clue for you as to how I know the official path), but the animation the NTSB made from the data from flight 77s black box, shows it couldnt have hit those poles at all.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2011, 11:30 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awy8cmcuBlk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfmliaqIRBE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSjDCwN2i3w&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMKiUwcEWo[/youtube]

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 2:09 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Two witnesses. Wow.

Strange how NORAD never intercepted these flights and another witness, a man named Norman Mineta heard somebody saying to the Vice president at the time "the plane is X amount of miles out. Do the orders still stand" "of course they do, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

Orders of what? Orders to do nothing about a "plane" on it's way to the Pentagon?

Man, really, if there's one person I feel like slapping right now, it's you.

Do you even bother watching the videos that debunks your idiotic views?

I actually posted one in the other thread that clarifies what Mineta meant.

Good thing you're not interacting with me in person. I can't tolerate idiocy too much.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 2:23 am

Nambo wrote:
I cant be bothered to watch the video again, but I think you will find the presentator holds up a picture of the offical flight plan.

You can't be bothered to watch the video again (which I remind you you're the one who posted it) AND you appeal to what the presentator (your fellow conspiracy theorist) believes???

Are you serious?

Quote:
The offical flight path is no secret, its been released, Ive seen it on countless articles, Google it or something,

LOL! Google it, eh? That's your way out of getting yourself embarrassed, isn't it?

Quote:
scroll down this site where Pilots for truth compare the data the NTSB released from the black box, where you will see it matches the witness of the two policemen in flying North of the gas station, in the animation they show the official flight path as a red line that goes south of the gas station where the policemen were.

Click here:- WEBPAGE LINK

You can hear in this telephone call when Pilots for truth rang NTSB during which they bring up the discrepancy between the offical flight path and what the black box says

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF4Lo4wkJ4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You will note that the broken light poles that we where shown as being hit by flight 77 lie along the official flight path, (so that one clue for you as to how I know the official path), but the animation the NTSB made from the data from flight 77s black box, shows it couldnt have hit those poles at all.

ZZZZZZ!! !! !!

Come back to me when you know what the f**k you're talking about.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 4:17 am

Oh dear, we hoped you had gone MCalavera,
I dont know why you are bothering to post, you come up with no viable information, just look at your last two posts, you have had to resort to insults, in fact a threat of physical violence to one poster, that really is a mark of desperation.

So once again, though not for your benifit MCalavera, as youve shown you are so desperate to protect the perputrators of 911, that you would commit violence, but for the benifit of others who might be watching this post.

An earlier video I posted shows two Policemen who witnessed the plane fly to the North of the gas station they where in.
The official American agency that deals with aircraft sent out an annimation that THEY made from the recordings in the black box which show the flight 77 as having flown to the North of the gas station, just like the Police said they saw it.

The official government 911 story however, has the plane flying to the south of the Gas station, as I pointed out to MCalavera but he refuses to see, this southern route is varyfied as it is along this path that all the broken light poles lie.

This indicates that flight 77 did indeed fly to the Pentagon, as seen by the Police, but it wasnt what hit the light poles that lie to the south, something else hit those poles on the official path, and it was that that hit the Pentagon.
This explains also why some witnesses saw a plane, some others saw what they describe as a small fast jet or missile, others say they saw both.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 6:28 am

MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
Two witnesses. Wow.

Strange how NORAD never intercepted these flights and another witness, a man named Norman Mineta heard somebody saying to the Vice president at the time "the plane is X amount of miles out. Do the orders still stand" "of course they do, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

Orders of what? Orders to do nothing about a "plane" on it's way to the Pentagon?

Man, really, if there's one person I feel like slapping right now, it's you.

Do you even bother watching the videos that debunks your idiotic views?

I actually posted one in the other thread that clarifies what Mineta meant.

Good thing you're not interacting with me in person. I can't tolerate idiocy too much.

*Stands and prepares for slap* :D

Please please please, find all the debunk videos you can get, post them, I will watch them and decided for myself whether they are themselves fabricated.

If you have learnt anything by now you should know that a ton of conspiracy theories are none sense. They completely are. They are designed that way, to be debunked on putpose and create a negative stereotype. Common myths are used by the media to push their agenda.

So once agian, send me those videos for my benefit so I can judge them, watch at least the first 3 of the latest ones I posed and most importantly of all, make sure that slap knocks some sense into me.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 8:21 pm

Nambo wrote:
Oh dear, we hoped you had gone MCalavera,
I dont know why you are bothering to post, you come up with no viable information, just look at your last two posts, you have had to resort to insults, in fact a threat of physical violence to one poster, that really is a mark of desperation.

A slap can be done out of wanting to wake a fellow human being up from his delusions.

Quote:
So once again, though not for your benifit MCalavera, as youve shown you are so desperate to protect the perputrators of 911, that you would commit violence, but for the benifit of others who might be watching this post.

An earlier video I posted shows two Policemen who witnessed the plane fly to the North of the gas station they where in.
The official American agency that deals with aircraft sent out an annimation that THEY made from the recordings in the black box which show the flight 77 as having flown to the North of the gas station, just like the Police said they saw it.

The official government 911 story however, has the plane flying to the south of the Gas station, as I pointed out to MCalavera but he refuses to see, this southern route is varyfied as it is along this path that all the broken light poles lie.

This indicates that flight 77 did indeed fly to the Pentagon, as seen by the Police, but it wasnt what hit the light poles that lie to the south, something else hit those poles on the official path, and it was that that hit the Pentagon.
This explains also why some witnesses saw a plane, some others saw what they describe as a small fast jet or missile, others say they saw both.

Stop the f*****g games. You have no clear evidence that the witnesses of the police and the government contradict each other. That's why the only source(s) you can resort to in order to keep hanging on to your falsehoods are the sites that already support your views.

For the benefit of everyone here (including Nambo and Patrick), here's the video that Nambo himself posted in the other thread (thinking that they were supporting what he said, lol).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKov_UZDQE[/youtube]

And as for you, Patrick. Watch the videos posted by RKOwens4.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUYhrXo ... A7A5961316

Let's see if those videos will wake you up for once.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 8:25 pm

And no one saw a missile hit the Pentagon, Nambo. I already pointed this out to you in the other thread several times, but you refuse to learn.

Whatever ... keep on fantasizing about how some dark secret organization hidden behind the scenes is controlling and manipulating the whole world through the American government.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 5:48 am

For your information Israel plays a massive part in it. America is a front.

Quick note: A tiny fraction of Jewish people are Zionists. Some Zionists are Jewish and some are not. So when anybody mentions Zionists or Zionism it not anti-Semitic.

The Zionists control much of the wealth of the world through the Rothschilds. The Zionists share some Occult beliefs with the Luciferens.

Most of the Zionist are not out in public as much. Most of the time they help fund the Luciferns to push their agenda, whilst they sit doing very little.

So honey bunny, where are all these dubunk videos i asked for along with my slap? With your expertise I am kind of relying on you to help guide me.

Seriously though. Post the best evidence you believe you have so that I can sit and look at it.

Edit: just noticed the link you posted with your reply to Nambo. Will be watching it this afternoon when I come back from some appointments.

Last edited by PatrickNeville on 04 Feb 2011, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 5:59 am

PatrickNeville wrote:

Quite note: A tiny fraction of Jewish people are Zionists. Some Zionists are Jewish and some are not. So when anybody mentions Zionists or Zionism it not anti-Semitic.

The Zionists control much of the wealth of the world through the Rothschilds. The Zionists share some Occult beliefs with the Luciferens.

Most of the Zionist are not out in public as much. Most of the time they help fund the Luciferns to push their agenda, whilst they sit doing very little.

So honey bunny, where are all these dubunk videos i asked for along with my slap? With your expertise I am kind of relying on you to help guide me.

Seriously though. Post the best evidence you believe you have so that I can sit and look at it.

Edit: just noticed the link you posted with your reply to Nambo. Will be watching it this afternoon when I come back from some appointments.

How many times do I have to tell you not to masturbate in public?

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 6:04 am

MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:

Quite note: A tiny fraction of Jewish people are Zionists. Some Zionists are Jewish and some are not. So when anybody mentions Zionists or Zionism it not anti-Semitic.

How many times do I have to tell you not to masturbate in public?

Love you too. Going to watch that channel in about an hour or twos time when I get back home.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:51 am

MCalavera wrote:

Whatever ... keep on fantasizing about how some dark secret organization hidden behind the scenes is controlling and manipulating the whole world through the American government.

This is what comes from reading the Bible Iam afraid, you will have to forgive me.

Revelation 17v
18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 10:26 am

PatrickNeville wrote:

Quick note: A tiny fraction of Jewish people are Zionists. Some Zionists are Jewish and some are not. So when anybody mentions Zionists or Zionism it not anti-Semitic.

Beware of the Z.O.G. They have been in charge since a Russian exposed them in -The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion-. The Jews run the world (population 6.5 billion) even though there are only 18 million Jews in the world, many under age 20.

Right.

Sure.

Indeed.

ruveyn

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

Israel has absolutely no motive and had absolutely no motive in 2001 to conduct any sort of violent activity within the United States.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Israel has absolutely no motive and had absolutely no motive in 2001 to conduct any sort of violent activity within the United States.

The Israelis are not, as a matter of policy, going to bite the hand that feeds it. As it was, through a communication cock-up back in 1967 there was a mistaken attack against the U.S.S. Liberty. This was not government policy, but just the kind of thing that happens in an active war zone.

The anti-semites are still talking about it even though it happened 44 years ago.

ruveyn

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:21 pm

MCalavera wrote:
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUYhrXo ... A7A5961316

Let's see if those videos will wake you up for once.

Hi just to let you know I am taking the time to go through all of the videos at the moment. Can't watch them all at once but will try and finish watching them all over the course of the next couple days. Got other stuff to attend to as well.