Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

Nambo wrote:
MCalavera wrote:

Whatever ... keep on fantasizing about how some dark secret organization hidden behind the scenes is controlling and manipulating the whole world through the American government.

This is what comes from reading the Bible Iam afraid, you will have to forgive me.

Revelation 17v
18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So it all boils down to your own personal interpretation of Revelation.

I get it now.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 8:39 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Israel has absolutely no motive and had absolutely no motive in 2001 to conduct any sort of violent activity within the United States.

What, you dont think the resultant wars against Israels surrounding enemies as a result of 911 is no motive?
They can sit back whilst American blood and arms fight thier battles for them.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

Nambo wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Israel has absolutely no motive and had absolutely no motive in 2001 to conduct any sort of violent activity within the United States.

What, you dont think the resultant wars against Israels surrounding enemies as a result of 911 is no motive?

I like how you call them Israel's surrounding enemies, lol.

Because no way would any American look at them as enemies if it weren't for Israel ...

Have the Americans bombed Lebanon since the 9/11 events? How about Syria?

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 10:15 pm

Nambo wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Bingo.

Plus many say the Rothschilds are all or mostly Zionists or connected with Zionists.

Without invading Iraq Americas financial situation would have looked very bleak, which in turn would have a dramatic knock on effect on Rothschild corporations (banks included) across the world.

That could quite easily have tipped the balance of power that the Rothschilds have.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 10:17 pm

PatrickNeville wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Bingo.

Plus many say the Rothschilds are all or mostly Zionists or connected with Zionists.

Without invading Iraq Americas financial situation would have looked very bleak, which in turn would have a dramatic knock on effect on Rothschild corporations (banks included) across the world.

That could quite easily have tipped the balance of power that the Rothschilds have.
:wall:

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 10:22 pm

MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Bingo.

:wall:

Don't worry dear. It will all be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 2:04 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Bingo.

There is still no motive for Israel to pull a stunt like that, they've shown in the past that they will do something and not even bother to see if the US is okay with it. They took out Saddam's Nuclear Program (or set it back a few decades) when Reagan was President. They didn't try to pull any stunt on other people to get them to do Israel's work for them. They went ahead and took care of the problem themselves.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 9:27 am

Inuyasha wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Bingo.

There is still no motive for Israel to pull a stunt like that, they've shown in the past that they will do something and not even bother to see if the US is okay with it. They took out Saddam's Nuclear Program (or set it back a few decades) when Reagan was President. They didn't try to pull any stunt on other people to get them to do Israel's work for them. They went ahead and took care of the problem themselves.

i am not very clued up on those affairs,

from following new reports and researching a little bit about zionism i have come to see America as a smoke screen, grabbing all the attention. i only realised this recently.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 6:35 pm

I strongly recommend those who are still looking into these matters to go to the following link and watch all the videos in the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUYhrXo ... A7A5961316

They revela how deceptive Loose Change, Steven Jones and his fellow "experts", Alex Jones, and the likes are deceptive and also evil (for accusing firefighters that they were in on it).

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 7:45 pm

MCalavera wrote:
I strongly recommend those who are still looking into these matters to go to the following link and watch all the videos in the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUYhrXo ... A7A5961316

They revela how deceptive Loose Change, Steven Jones and his fellow "experts", Alex Jones, and the likes are deceptive and also evil (for accusing firefighters that they were in on it).

I am in agreement with you about that. I am not an expert on loose change. but if i am correct they are the people who eventually came up with the "no plane theory".

Gave it consideration once then realised how ridiculous it was. Sure an orb could be created and holographic technology is technically possible but it just never happened.

Alex Jones is not even a real truther. He works for the CIA. Gives out most of the truth and lies on purpose to discredit the truth movement.

There is a video series about Alex Jones pointing out he is a fraud (and that is in my eyes as well).

I will ask my friend if he can find it because he tried to show me it last week but i forgot to look.

Edit: Here is the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DerekInTheMidwest#p/u

Last edited by PatrickNeville on 05 Feb 2011, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSmFrU214EQ[/youtube]

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 6:24 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
I am in agreement with you about that. I am not an expert on loose change. but if i am correct they are the people who eventually came up with the "no plane theory".

So why do you believe many of their lies?

Quote:
Gave it consideration once then realised how ridiculous it was. Sure an orb could be created and holographic technology is technically possible but it just never happened.

There's no conclusive evidence. That's how you should look at it.

Quote:
Alex Jones is not even a real truther. He works for the CIA. Gives out most of the truth and lies on purpose to discredit the truth movement.

How do you know. This is just another of your many baseless claims. Always be sure to backup any claim you make that needs to be backed up with facts so we can start to take you seriously.

Quote:
There is a video series about Alex Jones pointing out he is a fraud (and that is in my eyes as well).

I will ask my friend if he can find it because he tried to show me it last week but i forgot to look.

You need to start to learn to look at the evidence in front of you and judge for yourself. Don't believe every lie that people tell you.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 11:36 am

"So why do you believe many of their lies?"

There are truths amongst the lies. That is how a good false flag created to divide, discredit and confuse works.

Seems to work quite well since you made a second stereotype.

You assumed that i took the entire loose change thing at its for for a start because "i am just another truther, we are all the same"

secondly you assumed i thought the entire thing was bogus because i said it was misleading to start with.

"There's no conclusive evidence. That's how you should look at it."

That is how i look at it.

"How do you know. This is just another of your many baseless claims. Always be sure to backup any claim you make that needs to be backed up with facts so we can start to take you seriously."

Well he uses fear to motivate people, people who study the occult say he leaves out facts and he avoids speaking about specific things and gives attention to things which are based on less or little evidence.

"You need to start to learn to look at the evidence in front of you and judge for yourself. Don't believe every lie that people tell you."

I don't.

And I have a ten minute video which describes quite well how fake theories are mixed amongst the truth. As i am sure you will say, it is just me buying into more propaganda.

it does seems to sum up false 9/11 conspiracies well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awy8cmcuBlk[/youtube]

ps. I love you.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 1:33 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Well he uses fear to motivate people, people who study the occult say he leaves out facts and he avoids speaking about specific things and gives attention to things which are based on less or little evidence.

That's not evidence for the idea that he's on the CIA payroll or something. Face it: you don't have evidence so you have to talk out of your ass.

Quote:
And I have a ten minute video which describes quite well how fake theories are mixed amongst the truth. As i am sure you will say, it is just me buying into more propaganda.

You remind me of the Christian that criticizes other religions but doesn't see how flawed his own religion is.

Quote:
ps. I love you.

Love you too, Sugarbun!

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 2:15 pm

nobody said he was on the pay roll of any specific organisation, but he does serve that organisations interests.

i care very little for what you think really. alex jones and a lot of "truthers" out there are really out there to cause confusion. i learnt that over time.

i am still watching those debunk videos and taking them into careful consideration. i do agree with a lot that they are pointing out.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 2:19 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
nobody said he was on the pay roll of any specific organisation, but he does serve that organisations interests.

Did you forget what you said previously? Below is what you said.

Quote:

So where's the evidence.

Quote:
i care very little for what you think really. alex jones and a lot of "truthers" out there are really out there to cause confusion. i learnt that over time.

I'm trying to encourage you to use critical thinking not just make baseless claims whenever you feel like it.

Quote:
i am still watching those debunk videos and taking them into careful consideration. i do agree with a lot that they are pointing out.

That's a good step. Maybe with time, you'll see why it's ridiculous to believe there's an Illuminati secretly controlling the world.