Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 1:36 am

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Actually, what I am pointing out is entirely constitutional, if Sarah Palin was a private citizen, Vexcalibur would be facing liable.

If Sarah Palin was a private citizen, this conversation wouldn't even be happening, and the world would be a better place. (And it's libel, not liable)

Actually, I think we would be in worse shape than we are now. As it is we have a President that seems to be deliberately trying to destroy this country.

No, that was Bush.

Seriously, the Left wing talking points are rather dishonest when it comes to Bush.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Actually, what I am pointing out is entirely constitutional, if Sarah Palin was a private citizen, Vexcalibur would be facing liable.

If Sarah Palin was a private citizen, this conversation wouldn't even be happening, and the world would be a better place. (And it's libel, not liable)

Actually, I think we would be in worse shape than we are now. As it is we have a President that seems to be deliberately trying to destroy this country.

No, that was Bush.

Seriously, the Left wing talking points are rather dishonest when it comes to Bush.

See the video I posted. The guy calls Bush a success.

He also holds a PhD in political science. Though you may think that a strategic disadvantage since you seem to abhor knowledge and intellect.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 12:33 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

No, that was Bush.

He also holds a PhD in political science. Though you may think that a strategic disadvantage since you seem to abhor knowledge and intellect.

:roll:

Seriously, I can recognize sarcasm when I hear it. Seriously, you must be incredibly stupid to think I'd be dumb enough to buy into that the video is calling Bush a successful President.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 12:34 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

No, that was Bush.

Seriously, I can recognize sarcasm when I hear it. Seriously, you must be incredibly stupid to think I'd be dumb enough to buy into that the video is calling Bush a successful President.

If you'd watch the video, you'd get it.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 12:36 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

No, that was Bush.

I did watch the video...

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 12:40 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
number5 wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

No, that was Bush.

I did watch the video...

Ah, your post previous came off as a "I'm not gonna be tricked into watching that video!" kind of response.