Page 1 of 14 [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

Look, I don’t understand all this [anti-Palin vitriol]. The problem is Obama! The Democrat party is destroying the FREAKING COUNTRY! And we’re sitting here sniping over…I’D VOTE FOR ELMER FUDD! if the Republicans nominated him, if Obama’s the Democrat.--Rush Limbaugh

http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-to-pa ... g-country/

There is some video too.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

Some crazy pundit defending some crazy-woman politician

Rush probably would vote for Elmer Fudd

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

Vigilans wrote:

Rush is basically saying better an idiot that may hurt the country on accident than someone whom is trying to wreck the country on purpose.

He isn't the only person to make this comparison.

Michael Reagan has also commented that he is wondering if Obama is actually deliberately trying to destroy this country.

georgewbush
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Mar 2011, 7:48 pm

I'd prefer Elmer Fudd over Obama.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

Elmer Fudd is a nazi.
-Jake

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Mar 2011, 8:51 pm

Does Rush even know why he dislikes Obama besides the "D" after his name? Those on your side should be held to even higher standard than your opponent.

Would Rush vote for Obama if he ran as a republican? He'll probably get the next best thing since Gingrich and Romney aren't any different.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 9:55 pm

There are people who still listen to that fat, cigar-smoking idiot? You should hide your heads in shame.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 11:33 pm

pandabear wrote:
There are people who still listen to that fat, cigar-smoking idiot?

Just like there are still people who watch that other fat idiot, you know, the one with the dirty ballcap that makes "documentaries" and occasionally struggles for political relevancy. Too many fat guys, that's the problem... :lol:

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 11:40 pm

Dox47 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Just like there are still people who watch that other fat idiot, you know, the one with the dirty ballcap that makes "documentaries" and occasionally struggles for political relevancy. Too many fat guys, that's the problem... :lol:

I propose a battle-to-the-death cage match between the two sides' respective fat idiots.

At least we'll be rid of one of them.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 11:48 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Does Rush even know why he dislikes Obama besides the "D" after his name? Those on your side should be held to even higher standard than your opponent.

Would Rush vote for Obama if he ran as a republican? He'll probably get the next best thing since Gingrich and Romney aren't any different.

Actually yeah he did, just like he made it clear why he couldn't stand McCain, though he said Obama was worse.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

Orwell wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

I propose a battle-to-the-death cage match between the two sides' respective fat idiots.

God that would be awesome. All these fat guys need to put their money where their gut is

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 12:43 am

Orwell wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

And then the winner gets a big bowl full of ebola.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 7:26 am

Dox47 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Let me guess. Michael Moore? I once went one and one in verbal combat with him. What a pr*ck he is.

ruveyn

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 8:39 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Rush is basically saying better an idiot that may hurt the country on accident than someone whom is trying to wreck the country on purpose.

He isn't the only person to make this comparison.

Michael Reagan has also commented that he is wondering if Obama is actually deliberately trying to destroy this country.

You have any evidence for this? Does it not even compute in people like you and Rush that Obama may just have a different idea of what is right for the country? Or do you guys just have to make any president who disagrees with your far-right regressivism into a "Dr. Evil" caricature so you can avoid doing any actual thinking? In the regressive mindset it's impossible for any non-far-right president to just be "misguided", they must be "evil".

If Mr. Obama is so evil that he is deliberately trying to destroying the country then why don't you call for his assassination? I mean, he is more evil than Osama Bin Laden? If you guys really think he is that evil then what IS stopping you from calling for violence against him? I mean, this is what disturbs me most about the level of brainwashing you guys are subject to.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 8:45 am

Dox47 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

I'd wager more people listen to Rush then listen to Michael Moore.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 8:57 am

marshall wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

I'd wager more people listen to Rush then listen to Michael Moore.

exactly and that is why it is a false equivalency.
Rush says crazy crap and is seen as authoritative by the reps.
Moore is not a central player at all in dem politics let alone the politics of the left.
Demogaguery seems to work better on the right than on liberals.

air america fails but fox and right talk radio thrives.
maybe cuz the right goes to church more and is primed for that stuff.
-Jake
-Jake

Last edited by JakobVirgil on 15 Mar 2011, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.