Page 1 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Lefebvre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2011, 11:58 am

In the past there was Nazi Germany, now there is Nazi USA:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.

One nation, one people, one Fuhrer,

Heil Obama!

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 12:04 pm

The Nazis were not the first to ignore international laws so using them as the be-all precedent is weak. Additionally Obama was not the one to initiate the Patriot Act or the War on Terror. Asides the fact that Obama would count as an untermensch in Nazi ideology. And I don't think the US can accurately be called Nazi at all. Godwin's Law Fail :P
I really don't want to touch the whole Israel argument but suffice is to say, they use precision, while Palestinian organizations are indiscriminate. Israel has been willing to give back territory won during the A-I Wars in return for normalized relations (Sinai to Egypt). There are definitely some Israeli policies I am not a fan of but it is a much better country than basically all of its neighbors.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 12:07 pm

Gach ... another bigotted LeFebvre trolling thread ...

Do Not Feed The Trolls!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 May 2011, 12:12 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!
:roll: Oh, FFS...
Let us know when your brain has rebooted.

Lefebvre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2011, 12:33 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!

British snob.

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 1:04 pm

Round and round it goes.

When WILL those Nazis stop supporting Israel?

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 1:24 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!

British snob.

That's seriously the best you could come up with? What happened to supporting your argument?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 1:27 pm

Please...

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 1:40 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.

Unlike late 1930s Germany, the U.S. does not occupy the areas it invades. That doesn't make the invasions okay, but it's different from Hitler's empire building.

Vigilans wrote:
I really don't want to touch the whole Israel argument but suffice is to say, they use precision, while Palestinian organizations are indiscriminate. Israel has been willing to give back territory won during the A-I Wars in return for normalized relations (Sinai to Egypt).

The reinvasion of Gaza a few years back was quite the opposite of precision. I'll believe the Israelis use more "precision" than Hamas when they start killing fewer people.

As for giving land back, Israel has never offered to give East Jerusalem back, which is really the key sticking point in all these negotiations.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 1:46 pm

MDD123 wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!

British snob.

That's seriously the best you could come up with? What happened to supporting your argument?

Trolling is typified by Ad Hominem attacks, an utter disregard for fact-based reason, and a complete lack of support for claims.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 1:59 pm

Lefebvre wrote:

North Korea is way more horrific. Most of its adult population lives on the verge of malnutrition. Only the Army and Dear Leader eat well..

ruveyn

NobelCynic
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 2:07 pm

I agree with Fnord

Lefebvre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2011, 2:09 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:

North Korea is way more horrific. Most of its adult population lives on the verge of malnutrition. Only the Army and Dear Leader eat well..

ruveyn

In Gaza they 'eat' israeli ammunition.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 May 2011, 2:14 pm

psychohist wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:

Unlike late 1930s Germany, the U.S. does not occupy the areas it invades. That doesn't make the invasions okay, but it's different from Hitler's empire building.

I don't agree with OP but I found this statement weird. What do you think we've been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan the better part of a decade?

WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 2:22 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/ ... WT20110507

As far as dealing with the Gaza Strip situation, it really does tend to be between Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumber. As nice as it would be to have Hamas gone, then we would have to deal with the Salafi clowns they're hedging against. I don't like Hamas, but I would rather they have Egyptian support than not in light of other factors. I hope that interacting more with their neighbors will have a civilizing influence on them.

Look, do you guys even realize how racist the Palestinians themselves actually tend to be?

Also, it really irks me that critics of Israel tend to broadbrush the country as if they all spoke with one voice. They don't. There are factions in Israel's political spectrum whom I would agree are garbage. There are also factions that show signs of rationality.

But that requires too much higher level thought processing for most people. Blind hate is easier. And easier to spread. Pathetic fools.

Last edited by WilliamWDelaney on 07 May 2011, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 2:27 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!

British snob.
I say old bean I find your topic rather typical of histrionics a-ha (that's supposed to be a snobby top hat and monocle wearing type of scoff lol)