Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 2:07 am

someone brought this guardian article to my attention. apparently the editor of the jewish times in atlanta suggested in a print article that one of three options for israel at the minute would be having mossad agents assassinate obama.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ja ... sfeed=true

the guardian wrote:
"Three, give the go-ahead for US-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies," Adler wrote in a column that appeared in print by not online.

"Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles?"

Adler went on to ask: "How far would you go to save a nation comprised of 7 million lives – Jews, Christians and Arabs alike? You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table."

seems like a rather stupid and ill-conceived article, really. i wonder what he's thinking now?

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Last edited by peebo on 22 Jan 2012, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 2:10 am

peebo wrote:

Adler went on to ask: "How far would you go to save a nation comprised of 7 million lives – Jews, Christians and Arabs alike? You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table."

seems like a rather stupid and ill-conceived article, really. i wonder what he's thinking now?[/quote]

He is thinking what a schmuck he is. So am I.

Jews have enough problems. We do not need yo-yo s like this.

ruveyn

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Jan 2012, 2:18 am

It's ridiculous to even suggest Obama is "unfriendly" to Israeli interests.

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2012, 2:41 am

Obama will not get assassinated. People that are for big corporate/banking/oil/war interests etc, do not get murdered. People that become major threats to these institutions get assassinated. JFK, RFK, MLK, Lennon, Lincoln, McFadden, etc.

Also there's no such thing as "lone wolf crazy gunmen" that kill prominent people for stupid, insane reasons.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 4:28 am

Are we going to see the first enactment of the detainment section of the NDAA?

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 6:12 am

There has been a conspiracy theory floating around for years now, that the Mossad had assassinated Kennedy because he had opposed Israel having the nuclear bomb. There are theories about this assassination, some plausible, others ridiculous, but I have yet to see any convincing evidence to back up the "Jews did it" plot.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 8:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
There has been a conspiracy theory floating around for years now, that the Mossad had assassinated Kennedy because he had opposed Israel having the nuclear bomb. There are theories about this assassination, some plausible, others ridiculous, but I have yet to see any convincing evidence to back up the "Jews did it" plot.

They always blame it on the Jews. If Jews ceased to exist tomorrow they would still blame it on the Jews.

ruveyn

scubasteve
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 9:51 am

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

Amen.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 11:41 am

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

What are the problems of the Jews?

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Last edited by snapcap on 22 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 1:24 pm

peebo wrote:
seems like a rather stupid and ill-conceived article, really. i wonder what he's thinking now?

Probably something along the lines of, "Why are there Secret Service agents kicking down my door?"

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm

Quote:
...suggested in a print article that one of three options for israel at the minute would be having mossad agents assassinate obama.

That would leave Biden who probably wouldn't be any better where they are concrened.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 2:30 pm

Raptor wrote:
Quote:
...suggested in a print article that one of three options for israel at the minute would be having mossad agents assassinate obama.

That would leave Biden who probably wouldn't be any better where they are concrened.

Joe Biden makes me pray for the life and health of his Boss.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Quote:

Joe Biden makes me pray for the life and health of his Boss.

ruveyn

Finally, you said something good about Obama! :lol:

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 3:18 pm

I would just like to take a moment to offer a warm welcome to the secret service agents who are now lurking on this forum.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 3:24 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
I would just like to take a moment to offer a warm welcome to the secret service agents who are now lurking on this forum.

Hi guys!

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

snapcap wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

What are the problems of the Jews?

Oh, the occasional torching of a Synagogue such as happened in Edison NJ last week.

Things like that and the constant Blame Game from the anti-semites. Things like that.

ruveyn