Case for Obama birth certificate forgery growing....

Page 4 of 18 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 5:15 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
dionysian wrote:
Why can't we just call racism what it is? This political correctness nonsense has gone too far. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling you an ignorant racist, but I'm not going to euphamize it.

There you go again spamming the race card, same goes for JakobVirgil.

When Racists say don't use race card they mean don't point out that I am racist.
If you don't like being called racist stop saying racist stuff.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 5:22 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
dionysian wrote:
Why can't we just call racism what it is? This political correctness nonsense has gone too far. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling you an ignorant racist, but I'm not going to euphamize it.

There you go again spamming the race card, same goes for JakobVirgil.

When Racists say don't use race card they mean don't point out that I am racist.
If you don't like being called racist stop saying racist stuff.

:roll:

I wasn't aware that simply not trusting Politicians from Chicago makes one a racist, probably because it isn't racist.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 5:41 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
The only people pushing this are ignorant racist f**** like Browning.

You owe John_Browning an apology for that remark.

As I recall, John_Browning had stated in another thread that he does in fact hold racial biases. If I am misremembering, I ask that HE corrects me.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

I think he means for calling John ignorant, Ina Yasuhiro is ok with racists as long as they have black friends
or support black candidates.

Is spewing flamebait just an epidemic going around here or is it something liberals do whenever they can't win a debate.

What debate? This issue is settled. The only people who continue to push it are racists. It is not "playing the race card" to call a spade a spade. Browning is a racist. I will not back down from that statement. It is true.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 5:46 pm

Orwell wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:

As I recall, John_Browning had stated in another thread that he does in fact hold racial biases. If I am misremembering, I ask that HE corrects me.

I think he means for calling John ignorant, Ina Yasuhiro is ok with racists as long as they have black friends

Is spewing flamebait just an epidemic going around here or is it something liberals do whenever they can't win a debate.

What debate? This issue is settled. The only people who continue to push it are racists. It is not "playing the race card" to call a spade a spade. Browning is a racist. I will not back down from that statement. It is true.

Look if a retired CIA Agent is saying there is something fishy about the released document, then I think there is grounds for investigation, that has nothing to do with race. For all we know there are a few markers that the former agent is noticing.

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

Who cares if Obama was born in another country. The law saying only native-born Americans can be president is a stupid law. I think the debate here should have nothing to do with whether Obama is not a "real" American or not (which he almost certainly is), but what it would take to change this law.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:

Look if a retired CIA Agent is saying there is something fishy about the released document, then I think there is grounds for investigation, that has nothing to do with race. For all we know there are a few markers that the former agent is noticing.

If a CIA agent (retired or not) told me anything I would assume he was telling some sort of fib.
they are professional liars for goodness sake.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

AstroGeek wrote:
Who cares if Obama was born in another country. The law saying only native-born Americans can be president is a stupid law. I think the debate here should have nothing to do with whether Obama is not a "real" American or not (which he almost certainly is), but what it would take to change this law.

Barak Obama was born in Hawaii to an American women. That makes him a citizen of the United States.

ruveyn

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2011, 8:35 pm

Orwell wrote:
Mack27 wrote:
It also seems patently obvious to me that it isn't cut and dry what "natural born citizen" means in the constitution and that anyone pretending otherwise is being disingenuous.

Incorrect. Laws defining "natural born citizenship" date back to the late 1700s. Barack Obama meets the definition in multiple ways- both by having been born on US soil and by being born of an American citizen.

Late 1700s? Like this law? Because if you took this law's definition then Barack Obama would indeed be a citizen, he however would not be a natural born citizen.
Quote:
Chap. Ⅲ.—An Act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.[1]March 26, 1790.

Section 1.Repealed by act of January 29, 1795, ch. 20. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person,Alien whites may become citizens, and how. who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof, on application to any common law court of record, in any one of the states wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such court, that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law, to support the constitution of the United States, which oath or affirmation such court shall administer; and the clerk of such court shall record such application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States. And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization,Their children residing here, deemed citizens. shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea,Also, children of citizens born beyond sea, &c. or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States:Exceptions. Provided also, That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted a citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person was proscribed.[2]

Approved, March 26, 1790.

From what I understand this law was repealed and nothing definitive ever took it's place and the Supreme court never definitively addressed the issue. That means it's not cut and dry to me. If it's cut and dry to you then fine.

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2011, 8:37 pm

ruveyn wrote:
AstroGeek wrote:

Barak Obama was born in Hawaii to an American women. That makes him a citizen of the United States.

ruveyn

With a Kenyan father during a time when Kenya was under British rule it also makes him a citizen of the UK under British law.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

ruveyn wrote:
AstroGeek wrote:

ruveyn

Partus Sequitur Ventrem

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:

If a CIA agent (retired or not) told me anything I would assume he was telling some sort of fib.
they are professional liars for goodness sake.

That's what CIA whistle blower Victor Marchetti always maintained. And as a former higher up in The Company, he knew secrets that his superiors had rather wished not be released - which he did.
He even revealed that "crazy" Jim Garrison was right after all, in that Clay Shaw really had worked for the CIA!

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 11:48 pm

Quote:
I wasn't aware that simply not trusting Politicians from Chicago makes one a racist, probably because it isn't racist.
Probably regionalist is the word for distrusting politicians from a certain place more than those of other places.

Get real though. Nobody ever went this nuts in an effort to try to pretend a president was not a citizen before. Only two possible reasons to keep pushing this topic would be being racist or stupid.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 11:56 pm

AstroGeek wrote:

Exactly. It's a provision intended to prevent the USA from being usurped by foreign aristocracy.

And this is hardly the first time a president has been accused of not really having been born in the USA by opponents who for whatever reason can't think up a legitimate thing to criticize them for.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 12:12 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:

:roll:
'cause CIA officers of años pasados are the models of unbiased behavior...

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 12:17 am

Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:
Probably regionalist is the word for distrusting politicians from a certain place more than those of other places.

Get real though. Nobody ever went this nuts in an effort to try to pretend a president was not a citizen before. Only two possible reasons to keep pushing this topic would be being racist or stupid.

I wouldn't call it regionalist or biased if said politician was well known to be well connected to a local plutarchy and is known for promoting bizarre legislation that only benefits those that please them. It's not racist or biased in any way, it's better known as "f*** that s***"!

blauSamstag wrote:
And this is hardly the first time a president has been accused of not really having been born in the USA by opponents who for whatever reason can't think up a legitimate thing to criticize them for.

Oh please, this is Obama we are talking about. There is something new and very legitimate to criticize him for every few days. :roll:

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 12:21 am

Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:

Chicago's corruption is known to make the people in Washington DC look like saints. We have the undead voting yet there is no reports of brains being eaten, we have pay to play schemes, we have a mayor that was not a resident, Chicago = corruption.