Case for Obama birth certificate forgery growing....

Page 2 of 19 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,573

16 Jun 2011, 1:09 am

MarketAndChurch wrote:
One-world government, 9/11 truthers, and illuminati conspiracies focused the mind during the Bush administration, but no one complained that the obsessions with tying Bush to such conspiracies was because the Democrats had nothing better to throw at him.

Except that you didn't see MSNBCNN interviews every two weeks about how they have found new evidence Bush was working for the NWO and drinking lizard blood.

Fox News basically being the republican campaign spokemen, that they spend so much time on this means that this is an overt republican move. Nobody among democrat leadership took the Bush conspriacy theorists seriously, at least they would be ashamed to admit.

In the case of republicans, it is hard to decide whether republicans just really hate animals or if maybe, this dead horse has traumatized them during their childhood, and that's the reason they really so strongly need to freaking continue kicking the poor horse even after it died, two years ago.

Quote:
Republicans have an endless list of qualms with the current administration.
And that's great. But if there was any gray matter left on the republican leadership and since there are so many qualms with the current administration, then Republicans could try to focus on the ... real ones?

You know, real qualms. Real attacks against Obama, of the kind that makes Republicans look smarter rather than the complete opposite.


_________________
.


Sand
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Age: 93
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,876
Location: Finland

16 Jun 2011, 1:49 am

Actually Fox News is not revealing the real conspiracy. The truth is too unacceptable. Obama was constructed by a Japanese robotic firm from spare parts of a discarded old Hoover vacuum cleaner, three elements of an electric shaver, a half pound of Lego pieces, a moldy slice of pizza and it is under the command of a praying mantis that resides in his midsection. An expert in old Hollywood horror films with three masters degrees in plumbing, office cleaning maintenance, and nose picking has certified this and applied a gold star to the certificate of truth.The reason the Republicans are so angry is that it was constructed under the direction of the American Heritage foundation to be a Republican candidate but the preying mantis got hold of the history of the great depression and became influenced by the career of Franklin Roosevelt. It became a Democrat and the Republicans are furious because the thing cost them twenty billion dollars. It's all about money.



zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,320

16 Jun 2011, 1:57 am

Sand wrote:
Obama was constructed by a Japanese robotic firm from spare parts of a discarded old Hoover vacuum cleaner, three elements of an electric shaver, a half pound of Lego pieces, a moldy slice of pizza and it is under the command of a praying mantis that resides in his midsection.


The truth comes out :?


_________________
"Caravan is the name of my history, and my life an extraordinary adventure."
~ Amin Maalouf

Taking a break.


John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,456
Location: The shooting range

16 Jun 2011, 2:02 am

Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:
He's a 2 star general, and that requires earning at least 2 masters degrees and they usually have at least 20 years of leadership experience. That makes him an expert.

Leadership experience hardly makes him an expert in reviewing authenticity of documents of which he only has the online picture of.

Maybe he used to be an expert before becoming a Fox News commentator, the titles are mutually exclusive.

He consulted with CIA agents--people who use bogus documents for a living-- about the authenticity of the birth certificates. Considering they lived to retire I think that makes them pretty good experts on forged documents.

Vexcalibur wrote:
And that would be relevant... except that he is an American citizen.

Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.


_________________
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."
- Unknown

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,535
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Jun 2011, 3:47 am

John_Browning wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:
He's a 2 star general, and that requires earning at least 2 masters degrees and they usually have at least 20 years of leadership experience. That makes him an expert.

Leadership experience hardly makes him an expert in reviewing authenticity of documents of which he only has the online picture of.

Maybe he used to be an expert before becoming a Fox News commentator, the titles are mutually exclusive.

He consulted with CIA agents--people who use bogus documents for a living-- about the authenticity of the birth certificates. Considering they lived to retire I think that makes them pretty good experts on forged documents.

Vexcalibur wrote:
And that would be relevant... except that he is an American citizen.

Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.


So CIA agents and Generals can't be racist fucktards and paranoiacs?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,535
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Jun 2011, 3:47 am

John_Browning wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:
He's a 2 star general, and that requires earning at least 2 masters degrees and they usually have at least 20 years of leadership experience. That makes him an expert.

Leadership experience hardly makes him an expert in reviewing authenticity of documents of which he only has the online picture of.

Maybe he used to be an expert before becoming a Fox News commentator, the titles are mutually exclusive.

He consulted with CIA agents--people who use bogus documents for a living-- about the authenticity of the birth certificates. Considering they lived to retire I think that makes them pretty good experts on forged documents.

Vexcalibur wrote:
And that would be relevant... except that he is an American citizen.

Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.


So CIA agents and Generals can't be racist fucktards and paranoiacs?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,535
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Jun 2011, 3:49 am

Oops, sorry for the double post! :oops:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



91
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,063
Location: Australia

16 Jun 2011, 6:03 am

A) The matter is settled.
B) Who cares if he wasn't born there; its a silly rule anyway.


_________________
Life is real ! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal ;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.


Sand
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Age: 93
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,876
Location: Finland

16 Jun 2011, 6:07 am

91 wrote:
A) The matter is settled.
B) Who cares if he wasn't born there; its a silly rule anyway.


Since so many constitutional rights have been violated recently you are probably right. I suggest you indicate to the US government which of their rules are silly and which are not. I'm sure they will be eager to eliminate those you find silly..



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,726
Location: New Jersey

16 Jun 2011, 7:26 am

If Lord Obama left office tomorrow we would still have our problems.

and how do we know if Joe Biden was a natural born U.S. citizen? Just because he has a birth certificate?

ruveyn



Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,765
Location: Room 101

16 Jun 2011, 8:33 am

Browning, you are a disgusting racist idiot. And don't pretend this isn't about race. No one would have ever questioned Obama's eligibility if he were white. No one questioned McCain's eligibility, and he was the one who actually wasn't born in this country.

John_Browning wrote:
Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.

Except you're wrong even on this. The child of an American citizen is a natural-born citizen. Obama's mother was an American citizen. Even if Obama were not born in Hawaii (and he was), he would still be a natural-born citizen and you would still be a pathetic racist fuckwad.


_________________
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,744
Location: yes

16 Jun 2011, 8:51 am

MarketAndChurch wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
And that would be relevant... except that he is an American citizen.

Seriously, this undermines republicans horribly, I don't see why you even insist on this. It makes republicans look as idiots that can't think of ANYTHING bad about Obama so that they invent loony conspiracy theory just so that they can battle him.

Maybe it made sense 3 years ago, bit nowadays Obama has done plenty of mistakes and is a much easier target, you don't have to undermine yourselves like this anymore...



this is only the icing... Republicans have an endless list of qualms with the current administration.

One-world government, 9/11 truthers, and illuminati conspiracies focused the mind during the Bush administration, but no one complained that the obsessions with tying Bush to such conspiracies was because the Democrats had nothing better to throw at him.

They took issue with him on every issue, and yet found time to concern themselves with conspiracy theories.


Because using torture and lying us into Iraq are not as good ?!?!
I thought you had reformed.
Bush had a failed presidency by any standard.
left or right. pragmatic or ideological. Hawk or Dove. he failed.


_________________
?We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/


sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Age: 65
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,766
Location: The Castle of Shock and Awe-tism

16 Jun 2011, 9:11 am

Orwell wrote:
Browning, you are a disgusting racist idiot. And don't pretend this isn't about race. No one would have ever questioned Obama's eligibility if he were white. No one questioned McCain's eligibility, and he was the one who actually wasn't born in this country.

John_Browning wrote:
Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.

Except you're wrong even on this. The child of an American citizen is a natural-born citizen. Obama's mother was an American citizen. Even if Obama were not born in Hawaii (and he was), he would still be a natural-born citizen and you would still be a pathetic racist f****.


ObaMurrican, eh? topic

Barack can come to Canada after his term ends and if he joined a party (Liberals, perhaps?), and got a seat in Parliament via a riding vote he could become a PM. He needs Canadian citizenship (not too hard, his sister who lives just outside of Toronto with her family could sponsor Barack, Michelle and the girls). His daughters could still go back to the US and run for Presidential office there, with their US birth certificates and there would be no question. :D

I have had a related problem, though not identical to Barack. I will share it: There has been speculation that I am not descended from a certain segment in my family tree because there is no absolute proof that the father is from that segment. Others from the same family argue that I might be descended from an unrelated father because my great grandparents were not married. My grandmother signed an affidavit upon her marriage with my grandfather stating the names of her parents. Her father(who some family members now say was not her father) stated he was the father and he lived until 1956. there was no DNA testing then but I can give DNA and we could even dig up some of my grandmother's remains and get DNA from that and compare it with some of those skeptical family descendents. [This was done with the Romanov remains as they compared them with the current British royal line and that is how they knew the remains found at Yekaterinburg were in fact Romanovs.]

So far there are no takers for the DNA test. :P I know my ancestors are genetically mine, and even if there was adoption (which there was not) I would still be part of that family. Some people are just too picky. As I stated, Barack is welcome here north of the 49th parallel. :D


_________________
Radiant Aspergian
Awe-Tistic Whirlwind

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo


simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,200

16 Jun 2011, 9:55 am

Well, at least you have a hobby.

Maybe you can find out why Hillary had Vince Foster killed when you finish with this one.



dionysian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2011
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 921
Location: Germantown, MD

16 Jun 2011, 10:24 am

John_Browning wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:
Oh for god sake. What a waste of time, and racist to boot.

That didn't take long for someone to use the last resort of playing the race card to defend Obama. :roll:

Don't blame anybody but yourself. The gauntlet was thrown down in the very first sentence that you posted.

the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed.

That is making it specifically about race, my friend. I can conclude nothing other than you and your sources are garden variety ignorant racists.


_________________
"All valuation rests on an irrational bias."
-George Santayana

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS