Case for Obama birth certificate forgery growing....

Page 3 of 19 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 11:27 am

Orwell wrote:
Browning, you are a disgusting racist idiot. And don't pretend this isn't about race. No one would have ever questioned Obama's eligibility if he were white. No one questioned McCain's eligibility, and he was the one who actually wasn't born in this country.


He was born on a United States Military Base, both parents were US Citizens and his father was on said base because he was ordered there by the United States Military. Are you saying that the children of our servicemen and women are somehow second class citizens?

Orwell wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.

Except you're wrong even on this. The child of an American citizen is a natural-born citizen. Obama's mother was an American citizen. Even if Obama were not born in Hawaii (and he was), he would still be a natural-born citizen and you would still be a pathetic racist f****.

It gets a little more sticky when only one parent is a US citizen, I actually wonder if the real birth certificate has something on it that Obama doesn't want known.



LKL
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,938

16 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Browning, you are a disgusting racist idiot. And don't pretend this isn't about race. No one would have ever questioned Obama's eligibility if he were white. No one questioned McCain's eligibility, and he was the one who actually wasn't born in this country.


He was born on a United States Military Base, both parents were US Citizens and his father was on said base because he was ordered there by the United States Military. Are you saying that the children of our servicemen and women are somehow second class citizens?

No, he's saying it's retarded and hypocritical for Republicans to screech about how Obama wasn't born in America.



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,726
Location: New Jersey

16 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

LKL wrote:
No, he's saying it's retarded and hypocritical for Republicans to screech about how Obama wasn't born in America.


Which is not a requirement. All that is required is that one be an American citizen.

ruveyn



simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,200

16 Jun 2011, 12:29 pm

Inayusha wrote:
It gets a little more sticky when only one parent is a US citizen, I actually wonder if the real birth certificate has something on it that Obama doesn't want known.


What "real" birth certificate? You think the short and long form are fake?

:lol:



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,726
Location: New Jersey

16 Jun 2011, 12:31 pm

simon_says wrote:
Inayusha wrote:
It gets a little more sticky when only one parent is a US citizen, I actually wonder if the real birth certificate has something on it that Obama doesn't want known.


What "real" birth certificate? You think the short and long form are fake?

:lol:


A "real" birth certificate is one that conforms to the laws and requirements of the jurisdiction in which the birth took place.

ruveyn



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,027

16 Jun 2011, 12:32 pm

I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,744
Location: yes

16 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
He was born on a United States Military Base, both parents were US Citizens and his father was on said base because he was ordered there by the United States Military. Are you saying that the children of our servicemen and women are somehow second class citizens?


The children of our "service" men have dumb parents who are leaches on society
so Yeah I guess soo the children suck too.
servicemen WTF what service have they ever provided?
The offer is still open "Name the War Name the Right".
Being dumb enough to enlist should mark someone as too dumb to serve in government.


_________________
?We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/


Last edited by JakobVirgil on 16 Jun 2011, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 12:42 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,027

16 Jun 2011, 1:02 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


I wish i could just pat myself on the back for correctly predicting that if/when obama releases the 'long form' certificate, the core faction would insist that it is a forgery.

They are still expecting me to believe that the republican state administration of Hawaii colluded with the junior democratic senator from Illinois in certifying a fraudulent short-form certificate so that he could take what was then considered a pretty unlikely shot at presidency.

It just doesn't make any sense.

And even if he is a british subject or kenyan citizen by accident of his mother not catching a flight home in time, I don't care. That requirement was added to the constitution to keep european aristocracy from taking over the country, and it's still been pretty successful in that task.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,869
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Jun 2011, 1:48 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 1:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


That is an extremely bigotted statement to make, especially since many of these people you are accusing of being racist, are supporting Herman Cain's run for the Presidency.



JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,744
Location: yes

16 Jun 2011, 1:56 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


That is an extremely bigotted statement to make, especially since many of these people you are accusing of being racist, are supporting Herman Cain's run for the Presidency.


Herman Cain is Not black black . Proof
he is one of those guys that racists make friends with so that they can say they have black friends.
when people call them racist.


_________________
?We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/


Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


That is an extremely bigotted statement to make, especially since many of these people you are accusing of being racist, are supporting Herman Cain's run for the Presidency.


Herman Cain is Not black black . Proof
he is one of those guys that racists make friends with so that they can say they have black friends.
when people call them racist.


:roll:

Seems to me you are just spamming the race card to the point it doesn't mean anything to be called a racist anymore.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,869
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Jun 2011, 2:10 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


That is an extremely bigotted statement to make, especially since many of these people you are accusing of being racist, are supporting Herman Cain's run for the Presidency.


How do you know this? Has Cain ever brought up the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship?
And even if that's so, I still can't see anything beyond racism at this point, when it comes to beating this dead horse.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 394
Location: near Boston Massachusetts USA

16 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

It occurs to me that even if it was proven that the President doesn't meet the constitutional requirement for eligibility we'd be better off not knowing. It would be a constitutional crisis, would every bill he signed all of the sudden become invalidated? I don't know if the Republic could survive that.

It also seems patently obvious to me that it isn't cut and dry what "natural born citizen" means in the constitution and that anyone pretending otherwise is being disingenuous.