Case for Obama birth certificate forgery growing....

Page 4 of 19 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 394
Location: near Boston Massachusetts USA

16 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


That is an extremely bigotted statement to make, especially since many of these people you are accusing of being racist, are supporting Herman Cain's run for the Presidency.


How do you know this? Has Cain ever brought up the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship?
And even if that's so, I still can't see anything beyond racism at this point, when it comes to beating this dead horse.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


It's entirely possible to be obsessed with the rule of law, to believe that the president doesn't meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in the Constitution and not be racist. It's also reasonable to assume that since there are so many birthers involved in the tea party that many of them support Tea Party darling Herman Cain.



JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,744
Location: yes

16 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people still get hung up on this.



I'm just keeping an open mind on this.


No, because the people behind this idiocy are all closed minded racists and crackers who come up with this horseshit in order to derail the President only because he's black. For instance, there's the Truther idiocy. Despite the fact that I have a friend who is a Truther, never once did I entertain the notion that Bush had been involved in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11. Because considering that to be the truth isn't about keeping an open mind, it's cruelly slanderous. Same with the Obama birth certificate cretinism.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


That is an extremely bigotted statement to make, especially since many of these people you are accusing of being racist, are supporting Herman Cain's run for the Presidency.


Herman Cain is Not black black . Proof
he is one of those guys that racists make friends with so that they can say they have black friends.
when people call them racist.


:roll:

Seems to me you are just spamming the race card to the point it doesn't mean anything to be called a racist anymore.


That would help the republican cause so . . . yes?
Conservatives are the only ones with something to gain by the debasement of the word racist.


_________________
?We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/


dionysian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2011
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 921
Location: Germantown, MD

16 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

Nope, no racism here, either...

Image


_________________
"All valuation rests on an irrational bias."
-George Santayana

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS


MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Apr 2011
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,022
Location: The Peoples Republic Of Portland

16 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
And that would be relevant... except that he is an American citizen.

Seriously, this undermines republicans horribly, I don't see why you even insist on this. It makes republicans look as idiots that can't think of ANYTHING bad about Obama so that they invent loony conspiracy theory just so that they can battle him.

Maybe it made sense 3 years ago, bit nowadays Obama has done plenty of mistakes and is a much easier target, you don't have to undermine yourselves like this anymore...



this is only the icing... Republicans have an endless list of qualms with the current administration.

One-world government, 9/11 truthers, and illuminati conspiracies focused the mind during the Bush administration, but no one complained that the obsessions with tying Bush to such conspiracies was because the Democrats had nothing better to throw at him.

They took issue with him on every issue, and yet found time to concern themselves with conspiracy theories.


Because using torture and lying us into Iraq are not as good ?!?!
I thought you had reformed.
Bush had a failed presidency by any standard.
left or right. pragmatic or ideological. Hawk or Dove. he failed.


thats not the point.

Quote:
It makes republicans look as idiots that can't think of ANYTHING bad about Obama so that they invent loony conspiracy theory just so that they can battle him.


To say that Democrats, independents, libertarians, and a sizable chunk of republicans constantly tied the Bush presidency to some conspiracy does not mean that it was because they had nothing better to say about the president. In fact... it was, like the birther issue, the theatrical icing on the cake. Democrats took issue with his military budget, his domestic budget, social security reform, no child left behind, marriage amendment, stem-cell research, the war, and a great many other issues. The same is true of Republicans today with the Obama presidency. The obsession with the birther issue is a theatrical tool to further discredit an administration that they virtually disagree with on almost every issue. It does not exist because GOP'ers have nothing better to say about the Obama administration.


_________________
It is not up to you to finish the task, nor are you free to desist from trying.


JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,744
Location: yes

16 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm

It is heard to hear the valid critique of Obama
with all the craziness being flung at him.
I oppose him on at least a dozen issues.
But we don't hear about them only blame for
gas prices, the economy, birtherism etc.
the right seems to be grasping at straws.
I would like to hear a good critique of Barry (from the right)
that does not include accusations of communism and america hating.
Barry is a crappy president because he is a center-right president.
because he is bush-lite. a bit more competent and eloquent model
but cut from the same fabric.


_________________
?We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/


Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,177
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada

16 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

John_Browning wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
Quote:
expert and Fox News contributor
Yeah right.

He's a 2 star general, and that requires earning at least 2 masters degrees and they usually have at least 20 years of leadership experience. That makes him an expert.


Quote:
In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, "His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist."


A general that can't even do a basic search on Google Map. :lol:

link

Unless of course you consider Google to be part of the conspiracy....

Quote:
"One of the apparent flaws in that document was they listed Kenya as the place of birth of Obama's father, but Kenya was not an established country at that time," he noted.

The country was not yet independent, but certainly existed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_Colony



Last edited by Tollorin on 16 Jun 2011, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,765
Location: Room 101

16 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

Mack27 wrote:
It also seems patently obvious to me that it isn't cut and dry what "natural born citizen" means in the constitution and that anyone pretending otherwise is being disingenuous.

Incorrect. Laws defining "natural born citizenship" date back to the late 1700s. Barack Obama meets the definition in multiple ways- both by having been born on US soil and by being born of an American citizen.


_________________
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,765
Location: Room 101

16 Jun 2011, 3:50 pm

Tollorin: could you shorten your link? It's screwing up the page.

Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Browning, you are a disgusting racist idiot. And don't pretend this isn't about race. No one would have ever questioned Obama's eligibility if he were white. No one questioned McCain's eligibility, and he was the one who actually wasn't born in this country.


He was born on a United States Military Base, both parents were US Citizens and his father was on said base because he was ordered there by the United States Military. Are you saying that the children of our servicemen and women are somehow second class citizens?

No. See LKL's post. My point is that Republicans are hypocritical idiots.

And actually, there is slightly more doubt over whether being born on a military base would disqualify someone from office than there is that children of citizens are natural-born. The laws are less clear on that point. Irrelevant anyways, since McCain's parents were also US citizens- he is a natural-born citizen by the same standard as Obama.

Quote:
Orwell wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
Being an American citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be born here or someplace else considered sovereign American soil, like an embassy or military base.

Except you're wrong even on this. The child of an American citizen is a natural-born citizen. Obama's mother was an American citizen. Even if Obama were not born in Hawaii (and he was), he would still be a natural-born citizen and you would still be a pathetic racist f****.

It gets a little more sticky when only one parent is a US citizen, I actually wonder if the real birth certificate has something on it that Obama doesn't want known.

Wrong. His mother was a US citizen; therefore he was a citizen at birth. Additionally, he was born in Hawaii, which was a US state by that point; therefore he was a citizen at birth. The only people pushing this are ignorant racist fuckwits like Browning.


_________________
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 4:11 pm

Orwell wrote:
The only people pushing this are ignorant racist f**** like Browning.


You owe John_Browning an apology for that remark.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,564
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
The only people pushing this are ignorant racist f**** like Browning.


You owe John_Browning an apology for that remark.


As I recall, John_Browning had stated in another thread that he does in fact hold racial biases. If I am misremembering, I ask that HE corrects me.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



codarac
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2006
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 805
Location: UK

16 Jun 2011, 4:26 pm

Threads that get people like Orwell flipping their lids can't be all bad.



JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,744
Location: yes

16 Jun 2011, 4:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
The only people pushing this are ignorant racist f**** like Browning.


You owe John_Browning an apology for that remark.


As I recall, John_Browning had stated in another thread that he does in fact hold racial biases. If I am misremembering, I ask that HE corrects me.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


I think he means for calling John ignorant, Ina Yasuhiro is ok with racists as long as they have black friends
or support black candidates.


_________________
?We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/


Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Orwell wrote:
The only people pushing this are ignorant racist f**** like Browning.


You owe John_Browning an apology for that remark.


As I recall, John_Browning had stated in another thread that he does in fact hold racial biases. If I am misremembering, I ask that HE corrects me.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


I think he means for calling John ignorant, Ina Yasuhiro is ok with racists as long as they have black friends
or support black candidates.


Is spewing flamebait just an epidemic going around here or is it something liberals do whenever they can't win a debate.



dionysian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2011
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 921
Location: Germantown, MD

16 Jun 2011, 5:08 pm

Why can't we just call racism what it is? This political correctness nonsense has gone too far. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling you an ignorant racist, but I'm not going to euphamize it.


_________________
"All valuation rests on an irrational bias."
-George Santayana

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS


Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

16 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

dionysian wrote:
Why can't we just call racism what it is? This political correctness nonsense has gone too far. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling you an ignorant racist, but I'm not going to euphamize it.


There you go again spamming the race card, same goes for JakobVirgil.