Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 12:47 pm

I, myself,don't need an explanation,i know the truth.But these experiences are facts for God.One day i had a sleep paralysis(didn't even know what it was back then).A red guy(demon)came into my room from inside the door and tried to kill my with the sheets while i was laying in my bed.I know the scientific 'explanation'.Yeah,they may say how the mechanism in brain works but that does not disprove anything.Humans are creatures with flesh and souls.So when this thing happens in the brain,human's spiritual eyes open and see the spirit world,mostly of demons.You know that eastern religions have techniques to do things liek this,right?.Another proof.Also you know when Apostle Paul when transcended to heaven and he did not even knew back then if it was with his body or spirit only.But he went to the land of the Righteous,not of the demons.Anyway,if it was just a dream that i was seeing in the physical world because of what happened then how can a person from a dream knew where the door was,me,the exact position of the bed and wanted to kill me??It seemed like a logical being with reason to me.It was.How can a dream do all that?

Second fact.I saw satan,lucifer himself in a dream.When i was an unbeliever.Ok,i know you are going to say excuses like 'subconscious','you wanted to see it','you had it long time in your mind',but these things are false.I did not wanted any of these things nor i had it in my subconscious.I saw him,he was black colored,a tail,eyes in the shape of triangle,white.He was laughing.A voice said to me ''Go over there he is satan''.I said ''Why?''.He was seeing me and laughing.He(satan) then asked ''Is he an atheist?''.A voice answered ''Yeah,<my name>is an atheist''.He laughed again,you know with this evil laugh.I went near him and he punched me in the face and i woke up in the physical world and my head got back.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 12:51 pm

I am not a christain, but I do not disbelieve that there could be sprititual forces, I have had pleanty of unusual experiances myself......I just do not attribute it to any specific religious belief. I don't see it as Satan vs. God but there are negative spiritual energies and positive spiritual energies. But this is just my personal belief.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 12:54 pm

Look,i thing,in fact i am sure and i know that i gave valid arguments.If i say other thongs that has happened to me people will on their pants.I know a forum,i think it is called 'abovetopsecret' with things like that.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 12:56 pm

You know that what demons do in the physical world is with God's permission right?

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 12:58 pm

Temporal lobe epilepsy. Your lucid dreams / hallucinations are structured according to the archetypes you are aware of.

If this happens a lot you should seek a neurologist.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:00 pm

JohnyJohn wrote:
You know that what demons do in the physical world is with God's permission right?

You do know that people with paranoid schizophrenia often express similar experiences as yours, right?

Do you also realize that we have only your word that you even had those experiences in the first place?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

Look,i know these things happened to me.But say to yourselves ''Let's take it as a fact''.I don't know if i explained it correctly but i am sure you got what i mean.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:32 pm

JohnyJohn wrote:

Well I do not have beliefs that specific......but I am familier with that belief.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
Do you also realize that we have only your word that you even had those experiences in the first place?

What is the point in even bringing up that obvious fact.......are you suggesting the Original Poster is just lying? accusing someone right off of such behavior tends to do more harm than good in most situations.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 1:36 pm

Another one(note that can say only some things because for other my conscience tells me only to a Priest in the Confessional).Anyway one day i was depressed about my sins.I was laying in bed.I thought something probably about Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.When i got up from the bed i fell on the ground,on my knees,in front of the Holy Icons.The thing is i dint not feel any pain and at first at did not even realize that this happened,it was like i have disappeared for some seconds and then reappeared down on the floor on my knees.I then got up.After that i fell down again on my knees,not feeling pain,in the same position,without doing it my self.I could not move.I then saw the Icon of Jesus and did my Cross and said ''Bless me Lord''.Then i got up.It was like an invisible force.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

JohnyJohn wrote:
Another one(note that can say only some things because for other my conscience tells me only to a Priest in the Confessional).Anyway one day i was depressed about my sins.I was laying in bed.I thought something probably about Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.When i got up from the bed i fell on the ground,on my knees,in front of the Holy Icons.The thing is i dint not feel any pain and at first at did not even realize that this happened,it was like i have disappeared for some seconds and then reappeared down on the floor on my knees.I then got up.After that i fell down again on my knees,not feeling pain,in the same position,without doing it my self.I could not move.I then saw the Icon of Jesus and did my Cross and said ''Bless me Lord''.Then i got up.It was like an invisible force.

That is intresting...but in your opinion are these experiances positive or do they negatively interfere with your life? if its mostly positive regardless of what anyone believes about it, it works for you right?

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

Look,as i said,a Priest in a Confessional will be the biggest help.You know that satan can appear as an angel of light right?So only a Priest can help me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

JohnyJohn wrote:
Look,as i said,a Priest in a Confessional will be the biggest help.You know that satan can appear as an angel of light right?So only a Priest can help me.

Well that sort of thing does not help me so I cannot really have an opinion on if it helps you or not....if it does great, I am not trying to say you're wrong or anything.

OddFinn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:59 pm

I had sleep paralysis once, too. It can be a scary experience, especially when you don't know what it is.

Many who have experienced it, have had a feeling of another being hindering their movements.

It would be interesting to have it again now that I know more of what it is.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2011, 2:06 pm

Only once?There was times when i had 7 at one night.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

JohnyJohn wrote:
Look,i know these things happened to me.But say to yourselves ''Let's take it as a fact''.

No, let's not take anything you say concerning your alleged experience as "fact". Let us instead withhold judgment of your alleged experiences until such time as their "factuality" can be verified.
JohnyJohn wrote:
I don't know if i explained it correctly but i am sure you got what i mean.

I know what you mean; you want blind faith, without question or reason, from us regarding your accounts of alleged experiences.

We have only your word that you experienced what you claim - only this, and nothing more.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.