Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2011, 3:13 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Its even simpler than that IMO. By the rules of space time, everything being 1:1, the cascade from the big bang falls exactly as it falls at the rate it falls. There's really no loophole to allow anything an override on that, even if it comes from influences exerted from other dimensions, even if there's a guy behind the scenes named Yahweh, we all have souls, and heaven and hell both exist. Anything that exists in time, by nature, is deterministic.

In which of the addition seven dimensions is God hiding?

It is nowhere to be seen in the four dimensions we know and love.

ruveyn

Last edited by ruveyn on 02 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

Sorry, guys - I did say I would stay out of the above average stupidity of the Free Will rabbit chicken. I get annoyed at stupiditry and grumble at futility.

I supposde those who are predestined to do so will forgive me, those who choose to will sympathize with me, and everybody from choice or destiny figure I just had to do it.

Carte solment.

techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

02 Sep 2011, 3:36 pm

ruveyn wrote:
In which of the addition seven dimensions is God hiding?

It is nowhere to be seen in the four dimensions we know and love.

ruveyn

I agree with you, I don't believe, however I'm trying to add that theistic reality or unreality still has no bearing on determinism. You could have Harry Potter and gang in real life casting spells and they'd still be in a deterministic circuit.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling