Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

lillyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2011, 9:33 pm

I have been haunted by a evil woman since I have lived at my address. It is something to do with a pregnant woman, two twin babies, a premature baby and an abortion. I hate Mr. Bean.

Last edited by lillyanne on 14 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm

I see you've met my ex-wife. Just tell her, "The check is in the mail" and she will go away.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lillyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

When my son was with me this big black shadow of this giant man spread across this ceiling in a hooded gown.
I didn't make a big deal about it. I just said, "I thought I seen Darth Vader." I am very careful with what thoughts I share with my son because he can have an over active imagination or though the dark shadow was real.

lillyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2011, 9:49 pm

My son doesn't live with me anymore because I have been to severly bullied by neighbours and he can not live back with me until I find some where else to live. One of the most sadist ghost visions I have ever seen. Is a man that lived opposite me was a white as a ghost and the dog. Well I can't even type about it it is too disgusting. He left it dying by my side. That man does not live there anymore.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 11:30 pm

lillyanne wrote:
My son doesn't live with me anymore because I have been to severly bullied by neighbours and he can not live back with me until I find some where else to live. One of the most sadist ghost visions I have ever seen. Is a man that lived opposite me was a white as a ghost and the dog. Well I can't even type about it it is too disgusting. He left it dying by my side. That man does not live there anymore.

What does neighbor's bullying have to do with where your son lives? Did they call CPS?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2011, 4:26 am

lillyanne wrote:
I have been haunted by a evil woman since I have lived at my address. It is something to do with a pregnant woman, two twin babies, a premature baby and an abortion. I hate Mr. Bean.

Contact your doctor for a complete neurological workup. There are no such things as "ghosts".

ruveyn

cw10
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2011, 4:38 am

ruveyn wrote:
lillyanne wrote:

Contact your doctor for a complete neurological workup. There are no such things as "ghosts".

ruveyn

Tell that to a an old television transmission.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2011, 5:08 am

ruveyn wrote:
lillyanne wrote:

ruveyn

No, but reading this all alone at three in the morning - which I'm doing at this very minute - certainly makes me have the willies!
And to think, I stopped writing for the night because the horror novel I've been working on was beginning to spook me.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer