07 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

Yeah? Why is it not?

I don't like that judge at all.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 1:49 pm

yawn.

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 1:50 pm

snapcap wrote:
Yeah? Why is it not?

I don't like that judge at all.

It's not racist if you're non-white and it's especially not racist if you're a Somali Muslim woman pissed off your face.

White people are the only racists in the world... isn't that right lefties?

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:02 pm

of course, and i'm sure judge robert brown, who has obviously sworn his allegiance to the queen, is a grassroots militant communist.

yawn...

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

peebo wrote:
of course, and i'm sure judge robert brown, who has obviously sworn his allegiance to the queen, is a grassroots militant communist.

The vultures are eating out the good of this country from within.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:05 pm

if i can ask: who, exactly, are the vultures?

Adam Smith

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:07 pm

peebo wrote:
if i can ask: who, exactly, are the vultures?

Members (although not all) of the judiciary; most elected politicians; the civil service; the EU and so on and so forth.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:17 pm

do you equate these people with the lefties of whom you speak?

Adam Smith

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:18 pm

peebo wrote:
do you equate these people with the lefties of whom you speak?

Sometimes. It's a yes and no answer.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

then i am somewhat confused as to your line of reasoning here.

Adam Smith

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:23 pm

previous reply was before your edit.

my general problem with your post lies in the fact that countless similar incidents to this (if we remove the notion of the race of the perpetrators and victims) happen every day, yet the borderline racists/daily mail types/bnp'ers never seem to have any cause to bring them to our attention.

it seems that the only reason you express any interest in this incident whatsoever stems from the fact that the perpetrators were somalian and the victim was white british. would this be an accurate assumption?

Adam Smith

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:24 pm

peebo wrote:
then i am somewhat confused as to your line of reasoning here.

I was more raving at the more doctrinaire Islamist-defending lefties rather than politicians, really. It's a bit of a throwaway comment.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:26 pm

where are these doctrinaire islamist defending leftists of whom you speak? a cursory google search revealed only the usual suspect borderline and outright racist blogs and websites in addition to the daily mail etc. talking about this. didn't see any leftist defense of it at all. perhaps you can point it out.

Adam Smith

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:29 pm

peebo wrote:
where are these doctrinaire islamist defending leftists of whom you speak?

Perhaps they're hiding.

Quote:
talking about this. didn't see any leftist defense of it at all. perhaps you can point it out.

Not on this particular case as I suspect they're going very quiet about it. The sentence is indefensible.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

it is a fairly stupid verdict, yes. however miscarriages of justice happen every day. would it be right to surmise that you only mention this particular case because the perpetrators happen to be immigrants?

Adam Smith

Last edited by peebo on 07 Dec 2011, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.