PPR GIFs, cartoons, jokes, funny pictures, etc.

Page 361 of 433 [ 6915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 433  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 10:48 am

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 11:05 am

funeralxempire wrote:

Don't tell me. Marjorie Taylor Greene's stance on women? :D

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 11:08 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Her, or Matt 'fertile teenagers' Walsh, or Tim Pool, or Ben Shapiro, etc.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 11:14 am

funeralxempire wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Her, or Matt 'fertile teenagers' Walsh, or Tim Pool, or Ben Shapiro, etc.

I think the idea of this being MTG is funnier. Yeah she's a total right-wing lunatic but hey, at least she's a woman in power! Right? :lol:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 11:21 am

Speaking of the White Witch of Georgia. She looks so familar to me in this photo. :chin:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 2:00 pm

https://babylonbee.com/news/ohio-area-t ... rtial-arts

Ohio-Area Turtles Develop Sudden Interest In Pizza, Martial Arts

EAST PALESTINE, OH — In a bizarre development, turtles around Ohio have reportedly been spotted hanging around pizza parlors and practicing a wide variety of martial arts.

"I'm telling you, the turtle could talk," said local woman Alisha Hill, who claimed to have seen a turtle emerge from the sewer. "He asked me which way to the pizza parlor, then ran away doing random front-flips. I know what I saw!"

"I'm pretty sure he even shouted, 'Cowabunga!'"

Though the mysterious turtle sightings were initially dismissed as a hoax, dozens of eyewitnesses have come forward with similar stories. "Our pizza joint was packed when one of these turtles came riding in on a skateboard and ordered four large pepperoni pies," said Jon Remy, owner of Paisano's Pizza. "Frankly, he was pretty juvenile. The last thing our town needs right now is a wave of monster turtles acting like little punks."

While many locals have described the turtles as a "frightening menace", local reporter April O'Neil has adamantly defended them. "They're young, ok? And they're only trying to help the city," explained Ms. O'Neil. "I have exclusive footage from last week showing these turtles helping ward off a group of dangerous lizard people trying to invade from D.C. They're heroes in a half-shell, so to speak."

At publishing time, reports had also surfaced that local rats were also taking a liking to martial arts, particularly "ninjutsu".

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 10:51 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 7:15 pm

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 7:23 pm

Honey69 wrote:

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2023, 8:28 am

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2023, 2:05 pm

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2023, 5:18 pm

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2023, 12:25 pm

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2023, 12:36 pm

https://babylonbee.com/news/Media-warns ... conclusion

Democrats Warn That Anyone Watching Unedited Jan 6 Footage Could Arrive At Unapproved Conclusion

U.S. — Democrat leaders have issued a dire warning to Americans, saying that anyone who watches unedited clips of the footage from January 6 runs the risk of arriving at a conclusion that hasn't been approved by Democrat leaders.

"This is a very dangerous situation," said Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer. "We work hard every day to make sure Americans all have all the correct opinions. With thousands of hours of footage being given to the American public with no filter, we're in grave danger of some people not agreeing with us, or worse — not giving us politicians more and more unchecked power. This is an existential threat to democracy."

Mitch McConnell, another Democrat Senator, agreed. "I'm terrified right now," he said. "What if everyone starts thinking we're lying frauds? I'm not saying we are, but it would be terrible if people came to such a scary — and unapproved — conclusion."

Experts also weighed in, warning that if unapproved opinions are allowed to spread, it may lead to unapproved leaders being elected for unapproved reasons. "As experts, we wouldn't approve of this," said one expert.

At publishing time, Democrats released findings from the intelligence community stating the Jan 6 tapes were unapproved Russian disinformation.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2023, 8:00 am

^ Satire?

Anyway....

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2023, 8:14 am