Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 9:05 pm

The most obvious being the US dollar, but you can see it hidden in movies, advertisements, architecture etc.
MTV is full of it, on the one hand I used to theorize they did it as a publicity stunt, but that doesn't explain why it is found in so many places.
I was recently shown a hidden Eye of Providence even on the 1000yen bill, and J pop videos are full of it too.
I'm not saying it's the Illuminati necessarily, but there is no denying people are hiding this symbolism.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 9:09 pm

Subotai wrote:
The most obvious being the US dollar, but you can see it hidden in movies, advertisements, architecture etc.
MTV is full of it, on the one hand I used to theorize they did it as a publicity stunt, but that doesn't explain why it is found in so many places.
I was recently shown a hidden Eye of Providence even on the 1000yen bill, and J pop videos are full of it too.
I'm not saying it's the Illuminati necessarily, but there is no denying people are hiding this symbolism.

Not to mention the eye that is on the dollar bill. But other countries have similar looking money that North America has on theirs I have no dought that their is a hidden meaning behind the symbolism of the dollar bill.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 9:13 pm

There is a conspiracy, but... it is not what everyone thinks it is ;D

Chipshorter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location: The Georgian Quarter of The Pool of Life, The Centre of The Creative Universe

02 May 2012, 9:42 pm

Joker wrote:
Subotai wrote:

Not to mention the eye that is on the dollar bill. But other countries have similar looking money that North America has on theirs I have no dought that their is a hidden meaning behind the symbolism of the dollar bill.

The eye on the US dollar bills is the Eye of Providence, its a religious iconography that symbolises the Eye of Horus, the Eye of the World in Buddhism, the third eye of some Hindu gods, the image of god in Cao Dai and the Christian Trinity. Also its a Masonic symbol.

If the OP would post some examples of theses symbols I'll be happy. As I think there confusing Hermetic with Masonic.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 9:45 pm

Chipshorter wrote:
Joker wrote:
Subotai wrote:

The eye on the US dollar bills is the Eye of Providence, its a religious iconography that symbolises the Eye of Horus, the Eye of the World in Buddhism, the third eye of some Hindu gods, the image of god in Cao Dai and the Christian Trinity. Also its a Masonic symbol.

If the OP would post some examples of theses symbols I'll be happy. As I think there confusing Hermetic with Masonic.

Don't the Masons use Hermetic symbols though?

Chipshorter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location: The Georgian Quarter of The Pool of Life, The Centre of The Creative Universe

02 May 2012, 9:57 pm

Subotai wrote:
Chipshorter wrote:
Joker wrote:
Subotai wrote:

They use some of them, yes. There's an overlap with the two groups as for example, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is based on Freemasonry. The order was foundered by three Master Masons.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 12:12 am

Chipshorter wrote:
Subotai wrote:
Chipshorter wrote:
Joker wrote:
Subotai wrote:

They use some of them, yes. There's an overlap with the two groups as for example, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is based on Freemasonry. The order was foundered by three Master Masons.

My granfather is a Freemason.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 12:28 am

"hiding"? No. Including? Yes.

Grebels
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 2:11 am

The Washington street plan was laid out according to Masonary principles. You could check out to see if a Freemasonary bookshop sells Hermetic books like The Kybalion. They don't keep quite so many secrets close to their chest these days.

Chipshorter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2012, 4:34 pm

Joker wrote:
My granfather is a Freemason.

I have a lot of living and deceased family members as both Craft and Royal Arch Masons.
I have one living relative in Canada who is a prominent figure in Royal Arch Masonry, this relative held a few positions at Grand Chapter level. :wink: One of my ancestors was a Provincial Grand Master in England and was also a high ranking member of The Royal Black Institution.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 4:40 pm

I find it astounding that anyone can take that symbol crap-doodle seriously.

ruveyn

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 4:41 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5KDRBzUBJI[/youtube]

8O 8O 8O

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 6:34 pm

LKL wrote:
"hiding"? No. Including? Yes.

The one on the 1000yen bill is hidden. On the back of the bill is Mt. Fuji, holding it up to the light it overlaps with the eye in the center. There are hidden references on magazine covers, advertisements, everywhere.

So "hiding"? Yes. Hiding in plain sight.

ruveyn wrote:
I find it astounding that anyone can take that symbol crap-doodle seriously.

ruveyn

Good for you. :roll:

I'm just pointing out that it undeniably exists.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 9:41 pm

Great way to get your ads talked about in advertising, great way to look 'edgy' if you're MTV, Gaga, or Nikki.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 10:01 pm

Since most people don't even recognize Masonic symbols, what's the advantage to including them in tv shows and commercials? Especially if they are easily missed? Who is the target audience?

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 10:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Great way to get your ads talked about in advertising, great way to look 'edgy' if you're MTV, Gaga, or Nikki.

I`ve considered this too, but it doesn`t explain why it can be found in so many other areas over such a long period of time.

YippySkippy wrote:
Since most people don't even recognize Masonic symbols, what's the advantage to including them in tv shows and commercials? Especially if they are easily missed? Who is the target audience?

Exactly. It is heavily saturated in Japanese media as well, where even less people recognise it.