28 Jun 2012, 10:54 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:
Duh, if I was sensitive I wouldn't be here.
Once again I think it's time for you to make a trip to the drug store for some Midol. You seem rather crampy lately......

Who said anything about sensitivity?

I think its time for you to start coming up with better comebacks. You should also take a break from being an as*hole every day, it must be tiring you out. That is probably the reason for that vacuous hole where your intellect should be

My comebacks are just better than yours, Vivian.

Wow good one, how long did it take you to think of that? My guess is you probably sat at your keyboard for at least 45 minutes thinking it over. For all that work, I would have expected something half decent. But then I remember, you only have two comebacks. 1) I know you are, but what am I? and other variations; and 2) You're just proving my point blah blah blah. Maybe if you leave mom's basement once in a while you'll pick up something new to add to your limited repertoire

Talk about lame comebacks. :roll:
About all you do is repeat the same the same thing but re-arrange the words.
Whatever......

Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.

Don't hold your breath.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 11:37 am

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.

Don't hold your breath.

Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 11:57 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.

Raptors are nothing if not determined.
Whatever, though........

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 12:10 pm

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

Whatever, though........

Yeah real ones...but determination and over-compensation are very different things, I just don't see the point in acting all cocky and having a holier than thou attitude with people who disagree with your right wing perspectives. But whatever man, to each their own I guess.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 12:14 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

He's 16 and is some kind of intern for a defense contractor which makes him 'badass'.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 12:16 pm

What they did with the medicaid expansion was restrict the power of Congress to hit the states with a stick. They can carrot them by offering incentives and money, and possibly by sticking them in other ways but they can't withhold the previous funding. Congress can be pretty creative with sticks so we'll see what happens.

I assume it's the red states that will fight assisting the poor and not accept any new money. But maybe more will.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 12:23 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

Whatever, though........

Yeah real ones...but determination and over-compensation are very different things, I just don't see the point in acting all cocky and having a holier than thou attitude with people who disagree with your right wing perspectives. But whatever man, to each their own I guess.

In other words your telling me to stop acting like some of the liberals who's obnoxiousness you turn a blind eye to.
That's rich. :roll:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 12:26 pm

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

Whatever, though........

In other words your telling me to stop acting like some of the liberals who's obnoxiousness you turn a blind eye to.
That's rich. :roll:

Oh right you think you're going to get me on hypocrisy.....if some liberal was acting cocky and having a holier than thou attitude I would not approve either. Not sure why you think I make a special exception for liberals.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
"No, that's a pirate's jolly roger flag.
Argh!"

/\ That's my story and I'm sticking' to it.

Well, given that this image is illegal in a number of countries in which members of WP may be accessing the site, it appears to me that you are exposing WP and Alex to legal risk. So be as disingenuous as you like, but we'll leave it to the owner of the site to decide what is permitted here.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 6:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Once again I think it's time for you to make a trip to the drug store for some Midol. You seem rather crampy lately......

I think its time for you to start coming up with better comebacks. You should also take a break from being an as*hole every day, it must be tiring you out. That is probably the reason for that vacuous hole where your intellect should be

Wow good one, how long did it take you to think of that? My guess is you probably sat at your keyboard for at least 45 minutes thinking it over. For all that work, I would have expected something half decent. But then I remember, you only have two comebacks. 1) I know you are, but what am I? and other variations; and 2) You're just proving my point blah blah blah. Maybe if you leave mom's basement once in a while you'll pick up something new to add to your limited repertoire

Whatever......

I guess reading is also not one of your strong suits. Its kind of remarkable how this came from me posting about intolerance and individual rights, and you coming back with some irrelevant reply; immediately after I rebutted whatever typically asinine garbage you put forth, you started in on the insults. You're such a loser

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 9:45 pm

Raptor wrote:
Argh!"

I don't know whether good sense, good taste or moderators have prevailed. Whichever it is, thank you for reverting to your previous avatar.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

visagrunt wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Argh!"

I don't know whether good sense, good taste or moderators have prevailed. Whichever it is, thank you for reverting to your previous avatar.

Yes, as stated elsewhere, the avatar in question was changed at the request of a moderator.
I'm going to assume that it's just coincidence that it came on the heels of this:
Quote:
Well, given that this image is illegal in a number of countries in which members of WP may be accessing the site, it appears to me that you are exposing WP and Alex to legal risk. So be as disingenuous as you like, but we'll leave it to the owner of the site to decide what is permitted here.

It is a closed topic as far as I'm concerned.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 10:07 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Whatever......

I guess reading is also not one of your strong suits. Its kind of remarkable how this came from me posting about intolerance and individual rights, and you coming back with some irrelevant reply; immediately after I rebutted whatever typically asinine garbage you put forth, you started in on the insults. You're such a loser

:shameonyou:

Remember, no matter how much the :doh: makes you want to :wall: you can't get mad or the bird wins. Errr... I mean the bird thinks it has won through some bizarre logic only understood by other right-wingers. If you manage to make a "sniveling liberal" mad your views are automatically validated. In fact, the validity of a repugnican's views is directly proportional to how much it annoys those who disagree with it. I'll call it the "Raptor rule". :roll:

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 10:34 pm

Ahahahaha people need to calm themselves :D

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 11:21 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
Ahahahaha people need to calm themselves :D

Not to worry.
That's just Marsha and Vivian.......oops.........I mean Marshall and Vigilans telling me they love me in their own special way....... :heart:
The "Raptor rule"...........I like that...... :D
Look for it to be invoked.........a lot.

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 11:32 pm

marshall wrote:
Remember, no matter how much the :doh: makes you want to :wall: you can't get mad or the bird wins. Errr... I mean the bird thinks it has won through some bizarre logic only understood by other right-wingers. If you manage to make a "sniveling liberal" mad your views are automatically validated. In fact, the validity of a repugnican's views is directly proportional to how much it annoys those who disagree with it. I'll call it the "Raptor rule". :roll:

Seems like it's mostly an emotional perspective.

That's not all the right though. Some are actually intelligent, reasonable people who are necessary to balance their counterparts and produce a balanced compromise.