Alternative to circumcision. 100% effective.

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2012, 5:21 pm

Circumcision makes sex less enjoyable. Which means circumcised men get laid less. Which reduces STD rates. Everybody knows that.

But I propose an even better solution: Castration.

Castration ensures a 100% reduction of all STDs (Except for women, sucks to be them).

"But wha if I want a baby?" you ask.

Well, just extract sperm before castration. Put sperm in fridge and let people who want children use their sperm reserves to artificially fertilize.

Hey! did you hear that? I actually solved yet another big world problem? Unplanned pregnancies.

Imagine a world without unplanned pregnancies and without STDs (Except for women, sucks to be them). I am basically creating a whole utopia here. Just do the medically responsible thing and castrate your babies.

Last edited by Vexcalibur on 06 Sep 2012, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 1:04 am

good idea. in fact, total removal of the penis might work even better. no temptation for sex then! doubleplusgood!

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Mike_Garrick
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2012, 1:16 am

I believe
trololololol
would be the appropriate response to this post. :scratch:

Forced sterilization actually wouldn't turn out to bad considering the current population growth rates.
Not that I would agree with actually putting that plan into action.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 3:08 am

what a ghastly thread. :o

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 6:53 am

Vexcalibur wrote:

Castration ensures a 100% reduction of all STDs (Except for women, sucks to be them).

Most guys who go in for castration (and who are not cult members) are looking to change genders. I.e., they generally like other men's cocks, and can still get STDs.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 7:25 am

Vexcalibur wrote:
Circumcision makes sex less enjoyable. Which means circumcised men get laid less. Which reduces STD rates. Everybody knows that.

"But wha if I want a baby?" you ask.

Well, just extract sperm before castration. Put sperm in fridge and let people who want children use their sperm reserves to artificially fertilize.

Hey! did you hear that? I actually solved yet another big world problem? Unplanned pregnancies.

Imagine a world without unplanned pregnancies and without STDs (Except for women, sucks to be them). I am basically creating a whole utopia here. Just do the medically responsible thing and castrate your babies.

That's all fine and well but I'm quite attached to my gonads. I'd like to keep them intact, thanks.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 7:30 am

Vexcalibur wrote:

Have you ever considered the size of Orthodox Jewish families? They don't raise children. They raise baseball teams. "Get laid less" indeed!

Since Orhtodox Jewish men are not allowed to have intercourse with their wives during the menstral period and the week after, Orthodox Jewish wives spend two weeks of each month looking at the ceiling.

ruveyn

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:37 am

No one is denying Orthodox Jews have stupid traditions that force them to reproduce a lot and that Orthodox women have no choice.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 11:56 am

Vexcalibur wrote:
No one is denying Orthodox Jews have stupid traditions that force them to reproduce a lot and that Orthodox women have no choice.

I would not say force. But there is an incentive to procreate. The point is that having a circumcised dick does not in any way interfere with that.

ruveyn

Mike_Garrick
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2012, 12:02 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:

I would not say force. But there is an incentive to procreate. The point is that having a circumcised dick does not in any way interfere with that.

ruveyn

Having a circumcised dick doesn't stop Jewish wives from being expected to birth a child once a year?
Well that's good to know, sure would be a shame if having a circumcised dick would change the expectations you have of your women.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 12:04 pm

Mike_Garrick wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:

ruveyn

Having a circumcised dick doesn't stop Jewish wives from being expected to birth a child once a year?
Well that's good to know, sure would be a shame if having a circumcised dick would change the expectations you have of your women.

Orthodox Jewish wives. Non-Orthodox folk in the U.S. pretty well match the Protestant mainstream in their birth control practices. If anything, Jewish families are slightly smaller on the average than American families in general. Which is kind of too bad, since Jews are so few in number.

ruveyn

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 3:32 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:

Even if we were to accept the first premise, how does that lead to the second statement?

Surely the only way that circumcised men would get laid less would be if sex was less enjoyable for their partners--and if word got around. Last time I checked, this was not the case.

If anything, my completely unscientific experience suggests that circumcised men are slightly more likely to get a bj than uncircumcised men. Not that this should be uppermost in the minds of parents of a newborn boy...

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

Mutilating their child should not occur to any parent of a newborn - if it did, I hope they would seek appropriate help.

The one medical benefit worth noting is a reduction in a very rare cancer. And if we start performing surgery on a child to lessen the chance of a (in this case rare) cancer, there's far more common cancers that could be dealt with like that.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

Hopper wrote:
Mutilating their child should not occur to any parent of a newborn - if it did, I hope they would seek appropriate help.

Are you accusing Jews and Muslims of insanity. These are the people who brought you algebra, GPS and a prevention of polio.

ruveyn

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:48 pm

Vex has also solved the problem of rape.
How soon can this plan be put into action?

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

With so much less testosterone around, wars should become much more infrequent. Prison overpopulation will no longer be a concern, either.
On the other hand, moving heavy furniture will become more difficult.