Obama Campaign accepts illegal foreign campaign contribution

Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 1:17 am

I draw the line at you attacking my parents, both of whom are dead. I suggest you back off on that point.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 1:32 am

I'm not attacking your parents Kraichgauer, I actually had grandparents that always voted Democrat. My dad votes more along the line of Republicans/split ticket, his parents voted Democrat straight ticket.

Now if I wanted to attack your parents I would actually be making an effort to insult them, but since I'm not, I have no intent of bashing your parents. I'm merely stating my honest assessment, the truth can hurt Kraichgauer, but instead of shooting the messenger maybe you should look at how your parents were led to believe how they did.

If I recall correctly you stated you were from a union household. Well unions have always pushed their people to go with Democrats, and in the past their corruption wasn't as easy to see, your parents bought into the union's claims that they were for the working folk, however these days it is pretty obvious that the unions are more interested in lining their own pockets than actually representing workers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 1:49 am

Not every Union is the same. My Dad had belonged to the United Steel Workers - and so does Todd Palin, according to Sarah - and they're a pretty decent organization.
My Dad was one of the smartest men I ever knew, and he wasn't one to let the wool be pulled over his eyes. My Dad had been able to provide my Mom and I with a bought and paid for house, and a comfortable middle class life. And that had been made possible by the union who got my Dad decent pay and benefits.
Now excuse me, but I have to hit the hay soon for church.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 5:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Not every Union is the same. My Dad had belonged to the United Steel Workers - and so does Todd Palin, according to Sarah - and they're a pretty decent organization.

Fair enough, you are correct that not every union is the same.

Kraichgauer wrote:
My Dad was one of the smartest men I ever knew, and he wasn't one to let the wool be pulled over his eyes. My Dad had been able to provide my Mom and I with a bought and paid for house, and a comfortable middle class life. And that had been made possible by the union who got my Dad decent pay and benefits.
Now excuse me, but I have to hit the hay soon for church.

Your dad may have been intelligent, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have been deceived. One could also argue that the Democrats back when your dad was alive are nothing like the Democrats we see now.

I'm not advocating people vote straight Republican, there are some Republicans I want voted out of office at the local level. I am planning on voting for a Democrat for a state representative, I don't vote straight ticket (my family has known this Democrat for 30 years).

I will be voting Republican at the national level though, because I'm sick of the irresponsible behavior of the Democrats (both parties are responsible for the original mess, but the Democrats made it a lot worse).

Furthermore there is actually a good reason to vote Republican and it involves honesty.

The media seems to have a pathological hatred towards Republicans, due to that I feel the country is a lot safer with Republicans in office, when much of the media is looking for every fault they can find in the behavior of said Republicans. I find it extremely scary that the media is trying to play cover-up for Obama and the Democrats.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 9:51 pm

Vote your conscience, and I'll vote mine.
As for honesty - while I absolutely agree there are many Republicans who are very honest, I think the party itself uses populist language and plays up to people's fears and prejudices of gays, Muslims, immigrants (legal and illegal) and even the endangerment of Christmas(!) to get Americans to vote against their own economic interests.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:13 pm

You do realize that there comes a point when political correctness turns into stupidity in the name of not offending people.

It wasn't a bunch of nuns that flew those planes into the twin towers on 9/11. Furthermore, there is actually a war on Christmas.

Kraichgauer, whatever media source you get your news from, I think you need to find another source, because you obviously aren't hearing about what has actually been going on.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

Muslim extremists flew those planes, not all Muslims. Just like Christian extremists bombed aortion clinics, not all Christians.
And a war of Christmas? That's BS spread by so called "culture warriors" like Bill O'Reilly. Last time I checked, I was still able to celebrate the birth of Christ.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

Early Christians didn't even celebrate Christmas. Christmas was also banned in some parts of early America because the protestant churches saw it as a holiday full of waste with no biblical justification.

Those are just two of the many reasons why I am part of the war on Christmas. The war on Christmas is real and I am a part of it.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 12:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Muslim extremists flew those planes, not all Muslims. Just like Christian extremists bombed aortion clinics, not all Christians.

Conservatives aren't running around claiming that all muslims are responsible for 9/11, despite the bs you've been told from the left wing media.

Kraichgauer wrote:
And a war of Christmas? That's BS spread by so called "culture warriors" like Bill O'Reilly. Last time I checked, I was still able to celebrate the birth of Christ.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12 ... ity-scene/

A controversy regarding these issues arose in 2002, when the New York City public school system banned the display of Nativity scenes, but allowed the display of supposedly less overtly religious symbols such as Christmas trees, Hanukkah menorahs, and the Muslim star and crescent.[17] The school system successfully defended its policy in Skoros v. City of New York (2006).[18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_ ... te_note-17

The Hanukkah menorah and the Muslim Star and crescent are actually religious symbols, so the courts let those religious symbols be in schools, but not a nativity scene. A christmas tree is a secular symbol and was something that has its origins in Germany if I remember correctly.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:08 pm

Wait a minute... You yourself had claimed it wasn't nuns who had flown planes into the Twin Towers, thereby implying all Muslims were to be held responsible.
And as for that incident in Texas - it was a stupid move by whoever was in charge, but you don't see that sort of blatant discrimination everywhere in the country regarding Christmas.
And yes, Christmas trees originated in Deutschland.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:25 pm

I never claimed that all muslims are responsible Kraichgauer, however when you have Federal authorities trying to label Tea Partiers as possible "terrorists" (when there is no history of violence that can legitimately be tied to the tea party (and not for a lack of trying by the left)) yet calling what happened in Ft. Hood, workplace violence, when the shooter was screaming "Allah Akbar!" I think it is safe to say that Political Correctness has turned into insanity.

Also, I gave two seperate incidents Kraichgauer, the first one is in Texas and the plantiffs suing were from Wisconsin not Texas (they didn't even live in the area). The other incident I gave was in New York.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

Where the hell did the tea party come from in this discussion?
And I apologize for besmirching Texas - I was thinking about Texas at the time I was writing my response, and it came out of my head to the keyboard.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 8:18 pm

This just keeps getting better and better:

WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol, or IP address, a disposable credit card and a fake address, “Osama bin Laden” has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign.

The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

“Bin Laden” is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama’s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer.

Since the “foreign” contribution was sent, “Bin Laden’s” email address has received several solicitations from Obama’s campaign asking for more donations.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accept ... donations/

You guys seriously will want to read the article.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 10:50 pm

I couldn't help but notice the site promotes that giant of tolerance, Michael Savage. After seeing that, I just couldn't take the article all that seriously.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 3:15 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I couldn't help but notice the site promotes that giant of tolerance, Michael Savage. After seeing that, I just couldn't take the article all that seriously.

Considering I've actually been called Racist among other things by liberals in the past, Kraichgauer (not by you), there is a legitimate argument to be made that a lot of Conservatives have been falsely smeared simply for speaking out against Liberal Ideology.

Getting back to the article, you should take it seriously because there isn't much room for opinion in the article, the facts speak for themselves.

They were able to donate to the Obama campaign TWICE with two blatent red flags, along with the address issue.
1. Name: Osama Bin Laden
2. Pakistani IP Address

That's even before credit card security measures should have came into play, security measures that he has in place in his online shop for T-shirts and stuff.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 6:30 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Considering I've actually been called Racist among other things by liberals in the past, Kraichgauer (not by you), there is a legitimate argument to be made that a lot of Conservatives have been falsely smeared simply for speaking out against Liberal Ideology.

Getting back to the article, you should take it seriously because there isn't much room for opinion in the article, the facts speak for themselves.

They were able to donate to the Obama campaign TWICE with two blatent red flags, along with the address issue.
1. Name: Osama Bin Laden
2. Pakistani IP Address

That's even before credit card security measures should have came into play, security measures that he has in place in his online shop for T-shirts and stuff.

So there was a hole in Obama's fund raising site. I hardly think Obama is responsible for every little slip up on that front. As POTUS, I think he has more important things to think about. It's not like he sits and schemes about breaking rules.
And there is a huge difference between you and Savage. Savage is a homophobic bully who denies the existence of Asperger's. He's not worth defending.