Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Aaron1570
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2012, 1:21 am

Hello
First alittle info. I was born in 1992. I was diagnosed with ADD at a young age(5). I was tested for Aspergers in 9th grade and was right below the line. Im now 20.
I never really believed in religion or atheism. I saw the Ancient Astronaut theory which led me to the New Age movement. And it hit me. Im an indigo child. I guess im the modern day hippie. I will help the global conscious ascend.
Has anyone else ever come to conclusion about this? Its crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3Dp5Am ... re=related

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 5:26 am

Ah, yes... I'm familiar with it. Have you seen Spirit Science?

I'm not totally sure, and I have a feeling people will think I'm insane, but I'm pretty sure I'm an indigo child too. But then again, I suspect lots of people with aspergers and autism will be able to relate to some of the characteristics of an indigo.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

Can either of you explain the 'indigo child' concept in a reasonably concise and understable way?

Its not that I am unfamiliar with the concept. Its that I AM familiar with it and its rather miragey.

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

It is a 1970s new agey "feel good" term which has usually been applied to kids with ADHD (and less commonly to kids on the Autism spectrum).

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

Aaron1570
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2012, 11:44 pm

The indigo children are the next evolution of mankind. We have 3 parts of life. Mind, Body, and spirit. Indigo children born starting in 1988 are the children who will help the public obtain the next level of world wide unconscious. Like the hippies, were in the 60's. They were anti-war, free spirited people. Our generation will strive for marijuana legalization, anti racism/prejudice, and world peace. We will work to bring down big brother, and evil government. We will spread love to this war-torn world. Many of us feel outcasted, since we have strange views. We dont work well in a typical conventional way. We're extremely right brained, or left brained. We feel like we have a higher purpose in life. But most of our chakara gates are closed off. from the steroids in our meat, fluoride in our water, polluted air we breath, and medications we take.
Modern day hippies

Syld
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Oct 2012, 3:34 am

And you seriously believes that? :roll:

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

Syld wrote:

makes more sense than what christians believe...

Tiranasta
Toucan
Toucan

27 Oct 2012, 10:04 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
Syld wrote:

True, but that doesn't say much.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 10:18 pm

Ahh ... the myth of the Indigo Child ... what a concept! It ranks right up there with Dianetics, Homeopathy, and the Church of Scientology!

:D

One can understand why many parents would not want their child to be labeled as ADD or ADHD. The label implies imperfection, and thus that their children are somehow flawed or broken. Specifically, all it means is that their children's behavior is due to a neuro-biological condition. To some, this is the same as having a malfunctioning brain or a mental disorder -- insanity or retardation, perhaps. Given the choice, who wouldn't rather believe that their children are destined for some highly spiritual mission rather than believe that they have an ordinary and incurable brain disorder?

:lol:

Thus, the myth of the "Indigo Child" was invented to give parents false hope for their children's future. The word "Indigo" has nothing to do with the color of an aura; it is instead the result of visual observations by a woman who has the brain disorder called "Synesthesia". Jenny McCarthy thinks she's an Indigo Adult and that her son is a Crystal Child (I never knew that vaccines could cause incipient crystallization of children. A woman on the street told her so and her mommy instinct verified it.

:roll:

Please, please, PLEASE; someone show me some valid empirical evidence to support the "Indigo Child" myth! Preferably before Nibiru passes between Earth and the Moon on December 21, 2012 during the galactic re-alignment and causes the Earth's poles to change places, bringing about the End Of Civilization As We Know It!! !

8O

DUN-dun-DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! !

:lmao:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 11:28 pm

Tiranasta wrote:
DerStadtschutz wrote:
Syld wrote:

I know, but it still had to be said.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 11:43 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
Tiranasta wrote:
DerStadtschutz wrote:
Syld wrote:
And you seriously believes that?
I know, but it still had to be said.

Maybe ... maybe not ... to me, it's just plain obvious.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

hollowfields
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Oct 2012, 7:25 pm

No offense but, if Indigo Children did exist wouldn't of two things happened: Indigo Children would've developed into Indigo Adults/You would've transcended space and time already.