Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Plodder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 6:08 pm

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
I saw a TV program where an imam explained that the reason why women are in the back of the chuch is that when everyone bends over to pray the men won't be able to see the womens' upraised backsides and start getting ideas.

Not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but Muslims do not go to a "church." They go to a mosque.

On the OP: I think sperm cells are just that: cells. They are not babies. I don't think they count as babies unless they've joined up with an egg.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 6:34 pm

Anyone notice how no one had taken this idiocy seriously till Santorum ran for president?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

Plodder wrote:
Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
I saw a TV program where an imam explained that the reason why women are in the back of the chuch is that when everyone bends over to pray the men won't be able to see the womens' upraised backsides and start getting ideas.

Not sure if anyone's pointed this out, but Muslims do not go to a "church." They go to a mosque.

I have word finding problems -- I knew it wasn't "church" but couldn't think of the right word. But thanks for the correction.

Plodder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 6:44 pm

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:

I have word finding problems -- I knew it wasn't "church" but couldn't think of the right word. But thanks for the correction.

It's OK. I am a Christian, not a Muslim, but I know some Muslims get annoyed when people talk about their religion using the wrong words, so I thought I'd just point it out.