Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 8:27 pm

theory! what do you think?

a space alien genetically engeneers us out of himself and primates that already inhabit the earth. but before he does we live in the forest, untill our eyes are opend. paradise. (this is where the "devil" comes in) wich i think is another alien or another side of god. now animals don't know there nakid. is the "devil" really evil, or just some other alien that taught humans things like agriculture, mathematics, and such. i think humanity was a science project gone bad.

what are your thoughts on the creation of man theory, if you don't believe in evolutionary process. or maybe its a little of both eveolution, creation and luck! :P

also i've noticed that alot of the monotheism type religions always have a "good" and a "bad" charicter always fighting with each other.

i think the devil isnt really evil but just someone who taught humanity things that obviously humans were't supose to know maybe?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 9:32 pm

Honestly, I think all religious books and writings such as the bible, koran, jewish kabala, buddhist scriptures, and pagan mythologies were ufo cover-ups. I think that the aliens use us as an expirement, a breeding expirement. We are bred to be slaves and soldiers. Early in history, where all this began in ancient Egypt, the aliens bred with a certain bloodline of humans, and created the bloodline of an elite and highly secretive world power of financial billion-aires, international bankers, religious and political leaders, all of whom are never known to the public, but they work under the authority of the Pope now days... They tought man to worship aliens under the false premise of "god" or "gods(esses)". They run all the world's political and religious organizations, educational facilities, governments and militaries, law enforcement and criminal organizations, international businesses, charity organizations, everything...They said in the bible we were created in "god's image"... Refferences can be found in religious documents of any mainstream faith or old pagan faiths. Now let me give you more on what I have concluded.
Right now they are pulling the wool over the world's eyes, fulfilling their own bible prophecies to decieve the public. This is what the aliens put us here for, we are being pushed into a New World Order... Which basically, if you've read a book by George Orwell called "1984" you get the idea.
Basically I can break our behavior with this whole scenario down to primitive evolutionary psychology. I think the way to overcome our issues is to make ourselves evolve beyond our animal behaviors that are negative and evolve into higher beings intellectually, by understanding the world around you, by making it a point to look at things from as many persepctives as possible. Also liberating oneself intellectually, from all social labels and from hyper-emotional driven thinking patterns , and to seek logick above emotion as a sociological compass in navigating daily life on this world.... The will to strive for as-close-to-perfection-as-possible in self improvement, things such as martial arts, meditation, yoga, magick, weight lifting and aerobics, philosophy, alchemy, astrology, astronomy, physiology, psychology, evolutionary psychology.... But one's ability to these things shouldn't affect their social status, though I believe important decisions belong to the intelligent people and I think that intelligence test need to be administered to people before allowing them to vote. A voter should have knowledge of politics, history, political psychology.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 9:38 pm

i agree with you to an extent, even the bible talks about UFO's, read the book of ezekiel. the first chapter i believe, and the thing you have to keep in mind here is people back in the day had to describe the things they saw to the best of there ability. so if they saw a UFO, they might call it a cheriot with firey horses or something. also if you saw someone come out of a flying object you'd call them god. its that simple.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

18 Sep 2006, 5:25 am

The distance involved in space travel are so great my guess the odds of any UFO
relationship to us is zero.

If they made that amazing trip they would not waste time on some slow process they
would use supertechnology and transform everypart of our solar system into space stations.

Evolution tends to prove the winner is a super predator (like us) not some nice enlighten
beings.

While its all possible I find it highly unlikely.

VesicaPisces
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Sep 2006, 5:26 am

Here is an interesting article on the holographic universe. "http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html".

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2006, 10:14 am

TheMachine1 wrote:
The distance involved in space travel are so great my guess the odds of any UFO
relationship to us is zero.
this is true! however there is a possibility of time travel, so i'll leave that little guy in there

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2006, 8:25 pm

Chances are these aliens would be technologically light years beyond us, and perhaps they've found a way to travel larger distances alot faster.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2006, 8:29 pm

thats what im saying dog, time travel. or worm holes isn't it a well known fact that the faster you go the slower time goes buy? or is it the other way around? hell i can't remember. i do know that if you're in space you age alot slower than if you were on the earth though