Does being male mean I can't have opinions about abortion?

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:06 pm

there is also a capacity of suffering considered in the hypothetical where a woman carreis to term with inteded bad consequences that is not upheld,

as for reflexes, read up on developmental neurology, you know far too little to have any sway in the matter,

human consciousness is dependant on intercommunication between different brain parts, something that starts to happen at around week twenty and takes several weeks to fully initiate.

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:22 pm

Schneekugel wrote:
There is no different law for females oder males. NONE OF US, male, female, straight, homo, black, white, born, unborn, ... HAS THE RIGHT TO USE ANOTHER ONES BODY AGAINST HIS WILL, so please stop telling yourself lies.

Even if life is depending upon it, NOONE of us is allowed to anything regarding to another ones body. If i have leucemia and my brother would have the right blood type to make a bone marrow donation so i can live, and he says no: Then i have to accept that. I can cry, i can scream, i can do whatever i wan, i have to accept his decision upon his body. If i need someones kidney to survive i can only hope, that he is willing to give it to me. But if he doesn´t there is no way i can force him. So why the hell are you telling lies, that poor men are not allowed to make use of another ones body, but women would be? No woman is allowed to use your body against your will, even if she will be dying if you refuse,, and equal to that you are also not allowed to make use of another ones body.

You can choose that you want your child to be alive. But when it isn't able to live without another person body support, then it has the same rights, as we all have. We have no right to force another one to help us. Sorry, but this is ridiculous. What comes next? Offensive that everyone has to provide everyone with his organs, blood cells, or whatever needed? Or else he goes to jail because of commiting murder when not offering his body to other people who´s life depends on it? Even with liver and bone marrow, which can be rebuild by the own body, i do not believe that there would be a great support for that law. Or has the life of a 30 year old sick person, needing a liver transplantation to live on, less worth or should have less rights than that of a 6 week old fetus?

Where are all the men running around screaming "We must fight this law, that allows people to murder by not helping! Offering your liver must be forced by law to everyone to save lifes!" Never seen some of them, so as long as they could be involved, men seem to have no more interest in inventing such laws as women have. ^^

Have a nice day, by the side: I am volunteer for organ transplantation. Are you? Or are you murdering other people depending on your body, even when you cannot have any impacts by that any longer? :)

I was talking about social stigma, as in a the world is sexist towards woman in the say they are called sluts, whores etc. for having any interest in sex, while also sexist towards men in regard to the ways mothers considered more important than farthers.

But now that you speak of it, yes, the law is different for men and woman. Farthers and not decide whether HIS child is killed or not, while the mother can do as she likes?

I'm not telling myself lies, your ignoring the truth. Are you just doing to ignore my point that by your logic woman can make decisions that make their child become born horribly deformed and unhealthy, probably have a MUCH lower quality of life than me or you. Also in the past I tried to kill myself, but was stopped and put in a phyciatric ward which mean't I didn't have the right do what I wanted with my body. But if they didn't have that power I'd be dead. Like many others, I wouldn't have a future, and any potential whould go down the drain. Surely you'll be okay with that then?

And there is a difference between not helping other people's lives (I do actually do volunteer work, but regardless...) and ending other peoples', in fact there is a MASSIVE difference, so I wouldn't class organ transfer as relevent.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 1:58 pm

robo37 wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
So, really. Who cares if something is being killed or not?.

You can't really expect me to answer this question. It has a pretty obvious answer...
Every day tons of flies, ants and spiders die . Each of them is a being a lot more complicated than the zygote. I don't think anyone really cares about them. Even vegans, seem to worry only about mammals, bird and maybe some reptiles.

No one really cares about all things that are being killed. Our western culture specifically only cares about people and maybe pets. Fetuses and zygotes do not really count as either.

Quote:
Ever moved your hands above your eyes so the sun doesn't shine on them? You would have probably first done that after 16 weeks in your mother's womb.

And to doesn't just "happen on it's own" when you've done it as a kid, obviously it wouldn't have done it before.
Fox News biology. You have lost the privilege of me taking you seriously. Which is great because your ridiculous assertion about women intentionally making deformed children is the worst BS ever to come up of an anti-choice mouth.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 2:15 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
No one really cares about all things that are being killed. Our western culture specifically only cares about people and maybe pets. Fetuses and zygotes do not really count as either.

I do, actually. Well, except for microorganisms. So are you going to try to tell me that unborn babies are apparently 'not as alive' as them as well? Also when the Aztecs were sacrificing people against their will 'to the gods', no one really cared. So you think that made it right, huh? Because of course the masses must always be absolutely right about everything, that makes so much sense...

Quote:
Fox News biology. You have lost the privilege of me taking you seriously. Which is great because your ridiculous assertion about women intentionally making deformed children is the worst BS ever to come up of an anti-choice mouth.

Woman often effect their babies lives by using some form of drug, actually, as it is carried throught the blood stream and many parents choose to disregard their child's safety. Fetal alcohol syndrome is actually very common, and that's just one of the alcohol related disorders, there are many more which are a lot worse.

But hey, I guess you learn something new everyday. Though if you want any more fundamental education you really should seek out some kind of tutor. :lol:

Jitro
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 2:24 pm

What about smoking during pregnancy? Can men not think that is wrong either because they can never be pregnant?