Page 32 of 33 [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

13 Oct 2013, 1:18 am

meems wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
meems wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
meems wrote:
WP, ever the refuge for dudes who hate women.

There you go trying to create a fantasy world where people hate other people for no other reason than gender. Whats wrong that ugly dumb drug addict you had a one night stand not take you serious when you told him you wanted to take it to the next level?

Exhibit A

Come now I don't hate women I love women.

Yes, it's ever so obvious

I know I do my best to make western women realize that they should forget about the losers and go after men who will respect and care for them. It seems that the majority of you are happy with guys who beat rape steal and emotionally abuse you though :(

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:18 am

Vigilans wrote:

Looks like you're pretty wound up to me, not that you weren't to begin with

Well you don't know me, and you don't read internet tone very well then. Because I'm not wound up, and I never was wound up to begin with. That doesn't mean I don't think your weak for trying to provoke somebody from behind your computer screen who you will never see in real life.

Vigilans wrote:
You're going on about personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread while you simultaneously make personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread (your post about LKL). Yes, its hypocritical, and yes, its funny. Understand?

I'm going on about personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread- give me an example.

While I simultaneously make personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread- give me an example

I only made 1 comment about LKL and that 1 comment had to do partly with this thread. This thread is the whole reason I made the comment so I think it has much to do with this thread. Anyway, give me two examples. You can't use that 1 comment for both examples.

Tell me how I'm being hypocritical?

Until then I don't understand.

Vigilans wrote:
You're*

You're weak. :wink:

Vigilans wrote:
No you're just not very perceptive of the implications of your words, so don't worry, I know you didn't know what you were saying

I knew exactly what I was saying. You just don't know what you are saying. I never hinted towards any physical violence at all.

Vigilans wrote:
I put my status as "NT" for two reasons:

One: I don't think anyone should have to display their status or not, because that is a personal thing. So as a rule, I don't believe disclosing specific medical information is a wise idea.

Two: Because I know every once in a while some dumb sh** who I've pissed off in PPR will mention it and make a complete and total ass out of himself.

You're welcome.

I'm almost 100% certain you just made that up. Nice try. Image

Last edited by lost561 on 13 Oct 2013, 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:29 am

lost561 wrote:
Well you don't know me, and you don't read internet tone very well then. Because I'm not wound up, and I never was wound up to begin with. That doesn't mean I don't think your weak for trying to be a cyber thug behind your computer screen.

lol you just summed yourself up there ITG

lost561 wrote:
Until then I don't understand.

I honestly don't care what you understand or not, because it would require a herculean effort at the very least to pierce the limits of your ignorance

lost561 wrote:
You're weak. :wink:

Are you insecure about your ability to lift progressively heavier inanimate objects? Is that why you are fixated on weakness and emasculation and fear strong women?

lost561 wrote:
I knew exactly what I was saying. You just don't know what you are saying. I never hinted towards any physical violence at all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lost561 wrote:
I'm almost 100% certain you just made that up. Nice try. Image

Its not even a secret, my tiny headed friend

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:42 am

Vigilans wrote:

lol you just summed yourself up there ITG

No response was needed by you on that, but since you want to look like your winning this debate I guess I'll keep responding too.

Vigilans wrote:

I honestly don't care what you understand or not, because it would require a herculean effort at the very least to pierce the limits of your ignorance

Ah but you just asked me if I understood and you just called me out on a couple of comments I made. Now you can't back up your statements? Why can't you answer provide the material that you need to back up your point? Your losing this argument very fast if you don't come back with better thought up responses in the next round. You responded fast but it's obvious why; your responses are garbage.

Vigilans wrote:

Are you insecure about your ability to lift progressively heavier inanimate objects? Is that why you are fixated on weakness and emasculation and fear strong women?

Why would I be insecure about my ability to do anything? Are you aware that your going so off topic with this debate now that your making yourself look like an idiot?

Why are you putting words in my mouth? When did I ever say I fear strong women? Why would you even get that notion? Again you don't even know me dude. You are resorting to personal attacks instead of answering the questions posed in the last round.

Vigilans wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vigilans wrote:

Its not even a secret, my tiny headed friend

Please tell me what it is you're talking about...

If you're next set of responses is as weak and awful as these than don't count on a response from me. Unlike you, I believe in quality over quantity.

Last edited by lost561 on 13 Oct 2013, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:43 am

Vigilans made up that a bunch of people attacked him for being "NT"? After you went after it when it in no way had to do with this conversation? How does that not prove his point?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:47 am

Delphiki wrote:
Vigilans made up that a bunch of people attacked him for being "NT"? After you went after it when it in no way had to do with this conversation? How does that not prove his point?

This guy isn't very bright give him a break

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:50 am

Delphiki wrote:

I don't see what you're talking about at all. Please clarify since I'm "not so bright"

I knew nothing about anybody attacking him for being an NT.

Also, my post was a question or two. It wasn't an attack on him at all.

Vigilans shouldn't join an autism website and troll like he does. And then not expect to get called out for being an NT.

If he always acts like this than he really has mental problems if he is an NT.

Last edited by lost561 on 13 Oct 2013, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 1:59 am

lost561 wrote:
Delphiki wrote:

How is this not an attack?:

lost561 wrote:
If you are NT, why do you come here and post? Why do you have such a high post count? Do you like to feel superior because you can't around normal NT people?

Also, my post was a question or two. It wasn't an attack on Vigilians.

The first two can be considered questions, but the last one would be considered an attack.

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans attacked me first.

He started it? Let's say that is true. So what? That is the argument of a 3 year old.

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans shouldn't join an autism website and troll like he does. And then not expect to get called out for being an NT.
You know nothing about him. On this site "neurotypical" is considered not autistic. This site is considered to be accomedating of all people who are neurologically different. Such as bipolar, adhd, depression, ptsd, etc.

lost561 wrote:
If he always acts like this than he really has mental problems if he is an NT.
Mental problems on this site are considered to still be NT (which I think is ridiculous). And that would probably classify as another personal attack.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:01 am

lost561 wrote:
Delphiki wrote:

Also, my post was a question or two. It wasn't an attack on Vigilians.

Sure, sure, no insinuations made, just like the rest of your internet tough guy persona. Understood

lost561 wrote:
Vigilans attacked me first.

I thought you were a famous athlete and you demonstrated your unfortunate contempt for female professional athleticism

lost561 wrote:

You're fairly daft, aren't you? I explained the exact reason I put my status as such and it has nothing to do with any diagnosis whatsoever. You took the bait like a starved dog, my microencephalopathic amigo

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:12 am

Delphiki wrote:
The first two can be considered questions, but the last one would be considered an attack

It was not an attack. Did you read everything that he said to me? What I asked him were legitimate questions. Vagilians is does not have a mental condition, he simply gets fulfillment from trying to make other people suffer. So I just wanted to ask him a few questions.

Delphiki wrote:
He started it? Let's say that is true. So what? That is the argument of a 3 year old.

You can be the judge of that.

Delphiki wrote:
You know nothing about him. On this site "neurotypical" is considered not autistic. This site is considered to be accomedating of all people who are neurologically different. Such as bipolar, adhd, depression, ptsd, etc.

Very rarely do I see NTs posting here regularly. I'm not discriminating against NTs, but if vigilans conducts himself the way he did with me than f**k him for trying to provoke me. Because he WILL succeed at winding people up. He didn't get me, but people on the spectrum lose their temper and his posts have the touch to irritate people. It's whatever though, if he needs help for his depression or ADHD that's OK.

Delphiki wrote:
Mental problems on this site are considered to still be NT (which I think is ridiculous). And that would probably classify as another personal attack.

As said before, when I said mental problem I meant that he gets enjoyment from trying to make other people angry or upset. I don't know if vigilant acts this way in real life, but it's easy to do over the internet and it's very sick if he is NT treating people with autism this way if he try's to do what he tryed with me earlier.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:20 am

Vigilans wrote:

Sure, sure, no insinuations made, just like the rest of your internet tough guy persona. Understood

That's right there were no insinuations made. Let's move on.

Vigilans wrote:
I thought you were a famous athlete and you demonstrated your unfortunate contempt for female professional athleticism

Yes this is offensive and any man would agree that being told to go play with the women is offensive. You knew it was offensive the whole time so go donate an orgasm to a man. How about that?

Vigilans wrote:
You're fairly daft, aren't you? I explained the exact reason I put my status as such and it has nothing to do with any diagnosis whatsoever. You took the bait like a starved dog, my microencephalopathic amigo

I didn't take any bait. You made that up as we went along as far as I know and there's no way you can prove it.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:22 am

lost561 wrote:
Delphiki wrote:
The first two can be considered questions, but the last one would be considered an attack

It was not an attack. Did you read everything that he said to me? What I asked him were legitimate questions. Vagilians is does not have a mental condition, he simply gets fulfillment from trying to make other people suffer. So I just wanted to ask him a few questions.

Not sure what that means. I am guessing you are saying that he does not have a mental condition. How the Hell can you figure that out over a computer screen when you have never met the guy?
lost561 wrote:
Delphiki wrote:

You can be the judge of that.
No idea what that means in response to what I said. Using the argument "He started it" is the argument of a three year old.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:25 am

lost561 wrote:
Yes this is offensive and any man would agree that being told to go play with the women is offensive.

Why is it that you feel that way? Is it the same reason you feel an NT is "too good" to enjoy the company of people on the spectrum, for example?

lost561 wrote:
You knew it was offensive the whole time so go donate an orgasm to a man. How about that?

Why would I want to do that? Are you suggesting men giving other men orgasms is offensive to you?

lost561 wrote:
I didn't take any bait. You made that up as we went along as far as I know and there's no way you can prove it.

Its happened before, other long time members are in on the joke. You're just the latest victim

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:33 am

Delphiki wrote:
Not sure what that means. I am guessing you are saying that he does not have a mental condition. How the Hell can you figure that out over a computer screen when you have never met the guy?

The reason I said that was because I originally said in my first response to you

"If he(vigilians) always acts like this than he really has mental problems if he is an NT."

There is no way to tell, but It's better to say he doesn't have any mental conditions than say he does without knowing first right?

lost561 wrote:

No idea what that means in response to what I said. Using the argument "He started it" is the argument of a three year old.

It means exactly what it sounds like. You can be judge for yourself. Your obviously riding vigilans D in this thread. it's 3:33 where I am I am about about finished for tonight. You. 2 can be butt buddies until tommarow if you want.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:38 am

Vigilans wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Yes this is offensive and any man would agree that being told to go play with the women is offensive.

Why is it that you feel that way? Is it the same reason you feel an NT is "too good" to enjoy the company of people on the spectrum, for example?

lost561 wrote:
You knew it was offensive the whole time so go donate an orgasm to a man. How about that?

Why would I want to do that? Are you suggesting men giving other men orgasms is offensive to you?

lost561 wrote:

Its happened before, other long time members are in on the joke. You're just the latest victim

Your totally twisting everything out of proportion and these words aren't representative of how I feel at all.

Unfortunately it's 3:30 am where I live and I have to get some sleep. This warrants a response. It will come tommarow.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 2:40 am

lost561 wrote:
It means exactly what it sounds like. You can be judge for yourself. Your obviously riding vigilans D in this thread. it's 3:33 where I am I am about about finished for tonight. You. 2 can be butt buddies until tommarow if you want.

Going to quote this to emphasize how much of a knuckle dragger you are before you can edit this out in a few minutes