Page 5 of 33 [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 3:49 pm

Quote:
You see, why do you think it's ok for members of your OWN sex to presume to know what's in your interests better than you do?

Why do you presume that I think that? Did you meet a woman who thought that, and so being a woman I must think it too? Because I never made any such statement myself, and in fact I do NOT think it's okay for members of my own gender to presume to know what's in my interests better than I do. :?

28 Nov 2012, 6:32 pm

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:
You see, why do you think it's ok for members of your OWN sex to presume to know what's in your interests better than you do?

Why do you presume that I think that? Did you meet a woman who thought that, and so being a woman I must think it too? Because I never made any such statement myself, and in fact I do NOT think it's okay for members of my own gender to presume to know what's in my interests better than I do. :?

Haven't met them in persons but there are puh-len-ty of those sorts of broads here on the internets.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 7:53 pm

Quote:
broads

Ok, Fred Flintstone.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 8:10 pm

I never said that a superior woman was a dominatrix. A dominatrix is a woman acting like a man which would imply that male behavior is superior.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 8:12 pm

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:
broads

Ok, Fred Flintstone.

He'll be calling us dames and tomatoes next :lol:

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 8:18 pm

For example a radical feminist would argue that God created woman first and then man. But in Genesis superior beings are created after inferior beings. So it is okay to argue with radical feminism.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 9:03 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
I never said that a superior woman was a dominatrix. A dominatrix is a woman acting like a man which would imply that male behavior is superior.
I think that, technically, a dominatrix is a woman playing the dominant role in BSDM sex play. It doesn't have anything to do with acting 'like a man,' any more than allowing oneself to be tied and beaten is 'acting like a woman.'

28 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

LKL wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
I think that, technically, a dominatrix is a woman playing the dominant role in BSDM sex play. It doesn't have anything to do with acting 'like a man,' any more than allowing oneself to be tied and beaten is 'acting like a woman.'

Exactly!

I sometimes wonder if androbot is a troll or just a bumbling fool............ :P

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
How about not?

I don't think they set the behaviors as "ideal" but as basic...

So in other words, ideal basics? This is semantics, really.

Quote:
So they are merely necessary but of course not sufficient. And if the OP followed feminism at all, he would at least grant that ultimately the decision of whether or not a woman will want to be with you is... hers?

Yes! Definitely hers, and nothing I said contradicted that sentiment. But if what the man is wanting is information as to what kind of things will make him desirable to women, then it doesn't hurt to give him complete and accurate information, does it?

Quote:
Which suggests me that the OP was only hypocritically following feminism. And he was unlucky to try the stunt on women who were not dumb enough to buy it.

Some people are simple creatures, and aren't trying to be heroes, they just want a simple checklist of things to follow that will get them a nice girl. You make it sound like he's some kind of horrible person for that.

Last edited by Shau on 28 Nov 2012, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

With all those mean male bosses we would be better off with a matriarchy.

Keyman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2012, 10:11 pm

Being mean isn't a gender specific trait.. :wink:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 10:20 pm

Misslizard wrote:
YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:
broads

Ok, Fred Flintstone.

He'll be calling us dames and tomatoes next :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFN3ySqCGWw[/youtube]

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 10:32 pm

Shau wrote:
Yes! Definitely hers, and nothing I said contradicted that sentiment. But if what the man is wanting is information as to what kind of things will make him desirable to women, then it doesn't hurt to give him complete and accurate information, does it?

People in general have no idea what they want.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 10:47 pm

Keyman wrote:
Being mean isn't a gender specific trait.. :wink:

Very true. A lot of those mean men were hen-pecked to meanness by their social climber sociopathic wives.

28 Nov 2012, 11:20 pm

If you think that all these overprivileged white feminists aren't racist(not-to-mention aspiephobic and OPENLY so), have a look at this:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 11:29 pm

^^^^^I think John Lennon said that women were the $&@&$ of the world,not definite on that, but how are they Aspiephobic?I can't read the little sign.Why would anyone be Aspiephobic??How could anyone justify that???