Page 3 of 33 [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 9:39 pm

Misslizard wrote:
All I want is a man to do what I say and wipe his feet on the doormat not me :twisted:

A woman's list of requirements does tend to shorten as she gets older.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

^^^^^So does the list of eligible suitors,men tend to have shorter lifespans.
Wish I could remember(old age you know) where I read these stats:
Men live longer if married.Shorter if single.
Women live shorter if married.Longer if single.
But crotchety old biddies that live by themselves live the longest of all.
I am now entering the crotchety old biddie stage of life.

27 Nov 2012, 11:19 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
As long as we live in a patriarchal society i will continue to wear the pants in the family but we are now in a transitional period.

Then you are STILL a pawn of the patriarchy. Start wearing dresses/skirts and cook n clean in a french maid costume for the wifey!

27 Nov 2012, 11:20 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
But you never believed that woman are superior. For the magic to work you have to believe.

There is no magic, kiddo. Welcome to reality! Enjoy your stay.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 11:27 pm

What about a man in a kilt?Pretty sexy!! ! But I don't want a man in a French maid get up,but if he wanted to help clean I'd love it,we could both get dirty together :twisted:

27 Nov 2012, 11:44 pm

Misslizard wrote:
What about a man in a kilt?Pretty sexy!! ! But I don't want a man in a French maid get up,but if he wanted to help clean I'd love it,we could both get dirty together :twisted:

Kilts are no different thann skirts AFAIC. Real men have always worn trousers. ;)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 11:48 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Howbout no cloths at all? I suppose I could live with that but have to avert my eyes to avoid seeing someone elses junk.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2012, 11:57 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
Mark my words If you believe in female superiority you will have a rich love life.
No.
Women don't want an appendage; they want a partner. That means that you have to think for yourself and be your own person.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:00 am

Misslizard wrote:

mmmm kilts....
http://www.utilikilts.com/

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:00 am

LKL wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
Mark my words If you believe in female superiority you will have a rich love life.
No.
Women don't want an appendage; they want a partner. That means that you have to think for yourself and be your own person.
Sometimes if a man thinks for himself they dont like it though leading to constantly nagging him breaking down his character and making him into a door mat with no spirit inside.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:12 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
LKL wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
No.
Sometimes if a man thinks for himself they dont like it though leading to constantly nagging him breaking down his character and making him into a door mat with no spirit inside.

Some men do that too; most of them don't, though. I'd like to think that most men also want a partner and not an appendage.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:20 am

LKL wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
LKL wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
No.

Some men do that too; most of them don't, though. I'd like to think that most men also want a partner and not an appendage.
I want a partner but I have issues trusting people my past has been so messed up I dont think I can trust anyone esspecially with occasional traumatizing flashbacks. 8O

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:26 am

AspieRogue wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Kilts are no different thann skirts AFAIC. Real men have always worn trousers. ;)

They may disagree with you in Scotland.My plan is to have the man in a kilt climb up a ladder,than I can look up his "skirt".It's all about equality,men have been peeking up skirts for eons so my turn now.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:28 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Howbout no cloths at all? I suppose I could live with that but have to avert my eyes to avoid seeing someone elses junk.

As long as toxic cleaning products are not used it could be nice to polish furniture together.
Than fluff the bed pillows.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:31 am

Misslizard wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

As long as toxic cleaning products are not used it could be nice to polish furniture together.
Than fluff the bed pillows.
So you want a naked butler!!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 12:50 am

They have cleaning services that offer French maids why not one called "Man Maid" for the ladies? :wink: