Illuminati (informative but deeply saddening article)

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 12:07 am

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... _index.htm

I've been reading through this, really can't all in one night just because of the sheer volume this person has written. She's a nurse in her mid 50's, had the fortune of breaking away from a cult which claims to its members to be the Illuminati, in which she was a trainer/programmer until age 38. Part of her chapters deal with the different kinds of multiple-personality programming and the back half of several are her attempts to explain to psychologists running into such wild phenomena what their dealing with along with her attempt to give suggestion on how to help as someone who survived such abuse herself.

In so many ways this really sounds like an extreme version of Scientology, where instead of auditors you have programmers and where instead of having a psychological punishment for things like in Scientology there's full bore torture-without-marks (I suppose because Scientology's Sea Org is above ground, this isn't). From the article it also makes sense as to why there are so many so-called Illuminati symbols on thing such as the dollar bill - its not for controlling us, its for controlling and terrifying their own to believe that there's nowhere they can run or hide. In that sense its an informational 'world within a world' where they're their own prisoners.

What's truly sick and sad is that the bad guys who every conspiracy these days seems to revolve around, if this is the story (as I've heard outside of this article from other places), are really by and large a litany of extreme abuse victims who've gone though things we could never imagine. If you think of a parent who beats their child, the child beating their child as a parent - this is a bit like that raised to a deliberate science. Clearly its a thing built on run away megalomania of a few at the top, who knows how many are in this thing that aren't DID/SRA (disassociative identity disorder / satanic ritual abuse) and it takes an outside perspective to ask as well - once such a large swatch of people who've been psychologically and progressively snapped in to more and more pieces from birth come to rule the world - how long exactly will that last? How would they survive their own success when its a culture of DID's making DID's and those DID's reach their goal? Its a tough thing to fathom.

I know its risky to make posts like this but wow, I think it needs to be said that wherever people think they'll find a hidden control grid they'll just find more people who they can kiss the ground and thank God, the universe, random chance, or whatever it may be that they're not 'them'. This isn't at all to say that the situation isn't a threat, just that I think that if their economic collapse plans should ever come to pass - these things I think will be important in terms of how we approach the ensuing problems, especially in that the most valuable rebellion would be actually loving one another and banding together as community rather than falling apart.

Clearly it seems like a lot of things are planned for this world and I think one of them might be unveiling just what kind of cultural atrocities and yes, from Revelations, abominations that can be created in the name of pride and avarice. I don't think there's much that could make us sicker in looking in the mirror at our own current traits of selfishness, over-competition, and financial brinksmanship than seeing its extreme conclusion (the Illuminists) out among us in full grandeur.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 4:44 am

I think, if the Illuminati do exist, they exist in a metaphorical sense as the embodiment of the world system. Most/all the stuff put down to them can be explained as being the results of human greed and lust for power. Maybe there is an organisation that's trying to exploit everything that happens to make themselves look powerful - or spreading symbols in places that they know they'll be picked up by popular culture, making themselves look like they control everything. Though I wouldn't discount the possibility that an organisation exists which controls world events from behind the scenes; it's what I'd do... though my motive isn't to have a boot stomping upon a face for all eternity...

I also won't discount the possibility that they use some form of cultic brainwashing, because, well, cults use it already. But I doubt they'd let everyone know how they did it. Then again, they might be taking refuge in audacity, and letting out the truth so that they can ridicule it... but I doubt it. Far safer to use a false story, and dupe people into thinking you're taking refuge in audacity when you're not...

I'm working on the principle that, if they exist, they have read the Evil Overlords list and are highly genre savvy. These are not comic book villains.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 6:58 am

That "Monarch programming" stuff isn't real, dude. It's a sick fantasy perpetuated by mentally ill people, gullible psychologists, and paranoid conspiracy theorists. It's just like the "Satanic Panic" stuff from the 1980s--studies of claims of an underground network of Satanists abusing kids and sacrificing babies turned out not to have a shred of truth in them when investigated after the hysteria died down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ri ... oral_panic

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 8:19 am

arielhawksquill wrote:
That "Monarch programming" stuff isn't real, dude. It's a sick fantasy perpetuated by mentally ill people, gullible psychologists, and paranoid conspiracy theorists. It's just like the "Satanic Panic" stuff from the 1980s--studies of claims of an underground network of Satanists abusing kids and sacrificing babies turned out not to have a shred of truth in them when investigated after the hysteria died down.

TY.

Interesting article, albeit I think it speaks much more to the churlishness of the investigations and how the churl factor buried whatever seemed substantial in too much false data to get any kind of reliable result - that is it impassioned too many people.

The question really becomes did the investigation fall by churlishness or was it wholly generated by churlishness? The reason I really doubt the later is because of how many other things in this area that I've researched which seem to operate behind a sort of firewall of absurdity. Citing the UFO phenomena in the article I think was incredibly apt - sylphs (sky-ship people of the dark ages) , the Irish fairy phenomena, all of that sort of hangs out on the psychedelic fringe of madness. I'd classify a lot of new age messages and channelings the same way. It seems like these phenomena rest on knife's edge where they keep yielding just enough evidence to provide at least some core group of believers who are of high character and can show circumstantial evidence (burn marks in fields, sasquatch hair, etc. etc.) but while the experiences are incredibly convincing there's never enough evidence to openly convict the matter and those who rush out aggressively to champion such things usually find themselves overextended and flanked by the vacuum they created in their own zealousness - ie. running too hot on too little, just like these SRA proponents.

For me there's just too much bubbling under the surface when it comes to this stuff and for most of my life, even during my agnostic/atheistic spells, I could never fully dismiss or discredit these phenomena because for as absurd as they sound there was still too much of a certain something to be ignored, mainly that there's really no place in human nature/character that I can come up with for these things to get such conviction without these people believing whole-heartedly what they saw (things patently ridiculous on their face from an outside perspective), what they went through, etc. and the congruity of these things never gets explained. I have my opinions on what this stuff is, I think Tom Horn in Exo-Vaticana nails this in his metaresearch on what people might consider the fairy or sprite phenomena (his research stands on the shoulders of some real giants with regard to this kind of study), and I'd have to agree with him that there's something to the absurdity firewall as I'm wanting to call it. In a way what this (monarch programming as you call it) sounds like, as in the case of other phenomena and the like, whole groups of people pulled beyond that firewall and living in the space outside of it.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 8:28 am

I agree with you, actually. From your posts I've observed that you're a spiritual person with an interest in "rejected knowledge", like me. But the only way to maintain sanity while investigating fringe phenomena is to approach with skepticism and entertain the possibility of other, more mundane explanations for events.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 8:51 am

arielhawksquill wrote:
I agree with you, actually. From your posts I've observed that you're a spiritual person with an interest in "rejected knowledge", like me. But the only way to maintain sanity while investigating fringe phenomena is to approach with skepticism and entertain the possibility of other, more mundane explanations for events.
That's definitely good advice under normal circumstances. For better or worse though I became an experiencer last year in ways that I can't really reclaim disbelief, even suspended disbelief, in things like noncorporeal/extradimensional intelligence. It's because of this that I'm over the line on 'does it exist' and more in the territory now of 'what is it' questions.

On the other hand with respect to sanity - for better or worse spending the entirety of my teen years on some of the worst psychiatric drugs and then finding myself to be a warhorse in my early 20's when it came to hallucinogens, I have to say that I've been lucky enough by my life's design to have a strong enough constitution to examine this stuff without too much risk of having my sanity go out the window.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 9:23 am

OK, but it seems you were disturbed by a story which you didn't fact-check at all. Sanity may be a one-trick pony, but if you allow yourself to be thrown off your emotional equilibrium by your researches, how can you be an effective light-worker for change?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 10:00 am

I was being a bit more rhetorical than I let on, ie. this is how I'd phrase my understanding of what I saw in that article (I don't know if you had the chance to read some of it) in reference to what so many seem to think of the Illuminati (caveat: if it exists) and pointing out that we're dealing with a phenomena of victims making victims.

I posted it and said as much because, while I might not have vetted it as much as I have other things, the story she tells sits pretty plush with other things I've researched and I think it was that degree of lock-fit that caused me to trust it more inherently than some might have. I actually found this article on odd event in reading about the history of ufology in the Catholic church, reading about Giordano Bruno's work where he described demons liking blood sacrifice, a concept that I still felt very cloudy on because while I get the 'destroy humanity' impulse its also destruction of inhabitable vessels - I really wanted to figure out what's in it for them more directly rather than philosophically or what demons gain from blood sacrifice or why it pleases them in such a visceral manner. That thought also raised big ringing alarm bells and caused some lightbulbs to flash when the world 'holocaust' was also used - ie. Thule (Nazi Germans) were huge occultists, were searching the world for relics, and the degree of effort they put into killing people makes a lot more sense when the double-entente of getting rid of people in such haenous manners constitutes what they believe as a draw of energy empowering supernatural agency.

It was that line of looking around and research that lead me to chapter 9 of that article where she talks about some of the platonic magic aspects of sacrifice - still doesn't quite explain the dynamic quite as well as I'd like to see but it helps. Really I've been wanting to get the nuts and bolts physics of this stuff and, again, get the what and why of how the broader fallen angel/demonic apparatus is working in our world.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 10:08 am

Well, "the blood is the life", right? But I think Bruno, as a heretic against the Catholic church, might have been slyly poking at the practice of the eucharist as demonic, since it involves drinking the pretend "blood" of Christ.

If human sacrifice via the Holocaust was so magically potent, why did the Third Reich lose the war? Riddle me that.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

arielhawksquill wrote:
If human sacrifice via the Holocaust was so magically potent, why did the Third Reich lose the war? Riddle me that.

Lol, what kinds of rabbit holes do you want to open here?

This line of inquiry leads to what I'd have to call the capstone of all conspiracy theories - ie. Highjump and Base 211; stuff that's so far off the deep end that even believing what I do at present I have a hard time not taking it with a flatbed truck of salt.

On that note though I did get a bit of a chuckle when I saw that a Chinese vessel lost engine capacity down by Antarctica a couple weeks ago and 97 sailors had to be rescued.

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 4:33 pm

I do not believe in an illuminati conspiracy. However, lets assume temporarily that the conspiracy enthusiasts are correct. The Illuminati created the US declaration of independence, the French revolution against an incompetent dictator, the rise of science over religious dogma and the spread of democracy. The Illuminati are the good guys!! ! Where can I join?
Are you guys talking about the real historical illuminati or the hysterical conspiracy enthusiast's version?

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 5:44 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/svali_index.htm

I've been reading through this, really can't all in one night just because of the sheer volume this person has written. She's a nurse in her mid 50's, had the fortune of breaking away from a cult which claims to its members to be the Illuminati, in which she was a trainer/programmer until age 38. Part of her chapters deal with the different kinds of multiple-personality programming and the back half of several are her attempts to explain to psychologists running into such wild phenomena what their dealing with along with her attempt to give suggestion on how to help as someone who survived such abuse herself.

In so many ways this really sounds like an extreme version of Scientology, where instead of auditors you have programmers and where instead of having a psychological punishment for things like in Scientology there's full bore torture-without-marks (I suppose because Scientology's Sea Org is above ground, this isn't). From the article it also makes sense as to why there are so many so-called Illuminati symbols on thing such as the dollar bill - its not for controlling us, its for controlling and terrifying their own to believe that there's nowhere they can run or hide. In that sense its an informational 'world within a world' where they're their own prisoners.

What's truly sick and sad is that the bad guys who every conspiracy these days seems to revolve around, if this is the story (as I've heard outside of this article from other places), are really by and large a litany of extreme abuse victims who've gone though things we could never imagine. If you think of a parent who beats their child, the child beating their child as a parent - this is a bit like that raised to a deliberate science. Clearly its a thing built on run away megalomania of a few at the top, who knows how many are in this thing that aren't DID/SRA (disassociative identity disorder / satanic ritual abuse) and it takes an outside perspective to ask as well - once such a large swatch of people who've been psychologically and progressively snapped in to more and more pieces from birth come to rule the world - how long exactly will that last? How would they survive their own success when its a culture of DID's making DID's and those DID's reach their goal? Its a tough thing to fathom.

I know its risky to make posts like this but wow, I think it needs to be said that wherever people think they'll find a hidden control grid they'll just find more people who they can kiss the ground and thank God, the universe, random chance, or whatever it may be that they're not 'them'. This isn't at all to say that the situation isn't a threat, just that I think that if their economic collapse plans should ever come to pass - these things I think will be important in terms of how we approach the ensuing problems, especially in that the most valuable rebellion would be actually loving one another and banding together as community rather than falling apart.

Clearly it seems like a lot of things are planned for this world and I think one of them might be unveiling just what kind of cultural atrocities and yes, from Revelations, abominations that can be created in the name of pride and avarice. I don't think there's much that could make us sicker in looking in the mirror at our own current traits of selfishness, over-competition, and financial brinksmanship than seeing its extreme conclusion (the Illuminists) out among us in full grandeur.

What sort of "evidence" is this?

ruveyn

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 6:21 pm

arielhawksquill wrote:

You haven't heard of Jimmy Saville then?
Or the Police cover ups of Satanic sexual abuse that goes right to the top?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 6:54 pm

ruveyn wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I've been reading through this ... blah ... blah ... blah ... seeing its extreme conclusion (the Illuminists) out among us in full grandeur.
What sort of "evidence" is this? ruveyn

The usual conspiricist sort.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 6:59 pm

Nambo wrote:
arielhawksquill wrote:

Yes, I've heard of them. I peruse David Icke's site occasionally. Jimmy Saville was a horrid pederast, but there is no evidence that he practiced Satanic ritual in conjunction with his abuse of children.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 7:18 pm

arielhawksquill wrote:
Nambo wrote:
arielhawksquill wrote:

Yes, I've heard of them. I peruse David Icke's site occasionally. Jimmy Saville was a horrid pederast, but there is no evidence that he practiced Satanic ritual in conjunction with his abuse of children.

What, none at all?, not even this LINK Jimmy Savile was part of satanic ring JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital. and who do you think all the other people wearing robes and masks might be?
Maybe the sort of people with the power to ensure the subsequent Police cover-up?
Maybe the sort of people he was on very good terms with like Royalty and a couple of British Prime Ministers for instance?
What about the homosexual Edward Heath and his Saville arranged visits to the Haut de la Garenne children's home where the bones of some of the missing Children where found?