Page 1 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Tigrilla
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

Hello!

This is my first post here, I am very excited to be here and I hope that some of you lovely people can help me to learn more about this webspace and ASD as it pertains to spiritual experiences.

I am interested to know more about spectrum people here who have had mystical experiences or who have felt or seen phenomena such as ghosts and so forth. Or if indeed, there is a family history of sensitivity to such experiences.

As a hypnotherapist and 'shaman' (for lack of a better word) I am curious to hear of people on the spectrum who are gifted in some way with clairvoyance, clair vision, clairaudience and the rest of the 'clairs'. :) I myself am diagnosed ADD and eplileptic (what good shaman isn't? lol) and I could be said to have some Aspie qualities too.

To give some grist for the mill, I would say the few Asperger's client I have had were very gifted with visualising abilities. (However the last was a religious person, he was not flexible as to my method due to his belief system which ultimately sabotaged the experience).

By the by, I am not sure this is the correct place to post as I am not interested in religion but this seems the only corner for matters of this nature.

I do note the name of this site for a start being 'wrong planet'. This immediately caught my attention as my chosen field is accessing past/concurrent life experiences across space/time. Wacky as it may sound, the commonality of this experience is to be found in dreams and in the name of this very site.

And if it comforts you at all, I would suggest that due to my experiences, those that are here, have chosen to incarnate here, no matter how 'wrong' it may seem to be.
It is certainly a heavy duty mission for anyone, but for those who are incarnating here for the first time or incarnating with a mission to experience autism, it can be quite incomprehensible and deeply isolating for a soul who is used to a more integrated experience of reality in an eternal sense.

Having been witness to sessions in which clients have stated they are here for the first time (though old souls) and who are not autistic in any fashion, so I am not suggesting this is the case for anyone here, it is all very individual as to how karma, destiny and experience are woven together to create an experience in this earthly field.

While I have always been very interested in aspergers/autism, my own child has autism, so this has made me even more fascinated as to what the increasing incidence of autism means for our world spiritually. For the record he has one of the more remarkable energy fields I have ever witnessed. I do believe he is doing important work that is not perceptible to most and is a deeply evolved being.

So what about you? What are your experiences? Do you feel you are here for some special purpose?

I would love to hear your stories. Thank you!

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2013, 10:40 am

I am very spiritually connected and can plug into altered states and metaphysics effortlessly.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2013, 1:27 pm

Evidence, please?

Can you meet the "James Randi Million-Dollar Challenge"?

I dare you to try.

Unless, of course, one million U.S. dollars is not worth proving your claims.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2013, 2:06 pm

There is no such thing as clairvoyance.

ruveyn

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2013, 2:10 pm

ruveyn wrote:
There is no such thing as clairvoyance.

ruveyn

Incorrect! I knew you were going to make such a post! :P

I also know you are going to make another post ridiculing my comment but won't now because I've just predicted you will which means you won't but to double bluff me you will post anyway (or not). :?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2013, 2:52 pm

Clairvoyance is the alleged ability to see objects and events from a distance in such a way that the visual organs are bypassed entirely, and is one of the abilities defined under Extra-Sensory Perception (E.S.P.).

It does not involve precognition, which allegedly involves direct knowledge of future events, with or without visualization.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

One night I dreamed about a semi-truck wreck on the highway.The next day going to town there was the wreck,in the exact place I saw it in my dream.Maybe a coincidence,who knows.I've had other dreams that came true,but thank heavens not all of them.
I just wish I could dream about a winning lottery ticket.

Prud
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jan 2013, 12:14 am

Does the name James mean anything to you, what about Jane, John, Jan, Jo. A name starting with J, it's got J in it or maybe an A, E, I, O, U?

Am I gettting close...?

But being a charlatan, sorry I mean shaman, you don't need to ask anyone for their experiences as you already foresaw the answers?? Right? :wall:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 1:14 am

Fnord wrote:
Evidence, please?

I hear he's had a lot of what should have been winners, just that stuttered and stammered when they guessed it right and then chased them out arguing that there must have been some kind of conspiracy within his pool of help.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 5:58 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Evidence, please?

I hear he's had a lot of what should have been winners, just that stuttered and stammered when they guessed it right and then chased them out arguing that there must have been some kind of conspiracy within his pool of help.

Evidence please.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 7:03 am

Some will have eyes
but cannot see

Tigrilla
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jan 2013, 7:19 am

Prud wrote:
Does the name James mean anything to you, what about Jane, John, Jan, Jo. A name starting with J, it's got J in it or maybe an A, E, I, O, U?

Am I gettting close...?

But being a charlatan, sorry I mean shaman, you don't need to ask anyone for their experiences as you already foresaw the answers?? Right? :wall:

Hello, a request to stay on topic please!
If you don't like the theme of this thread, then just move on. Or create your own thread!

My experiences and belief system is not the topic, I share my personal story in the hope others will feel comfortable with sharing THEIR experiences.

I am not trying to sell anything, not my services or any product, nor I am seeking to promote a concept and provide evidence!
This is a post with a friendly intention regarding sharing experiences of a spiritual nature. If this is not your experience, that is ok too.

Tigrilla
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jan 2013, 7:23 am

Misslizard wrote:
One night I dreamed about a semi-truck wreck on the highway.The next day going to town there was the wreck,in the exact place I saw it in my dream.Maybe a coincidence,who knows.I've had other dreams that came true,but thank heavens not all of them.

Thanks Misslizard! That dreaming is a skill that can be honed for some. I read a great book about lucid dreaming by Buhlman I think, it isn't my best skill though. Good luck with those numbers :P

Tigrilla
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jan 2013, 7:25 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
I am very spiritually connected and can plug into altered states and metaphysics effortlessly.

Beautiful! :D

metalab
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2013, 9:42 am

Clairvoyance is a word I don't like, it has too much unnecessary things associated to it. What does clairvoyance even mean exactly?

I do think certain people have extremely honed intuition for certain perceptions and things, but I would not use the term 'clairvoyant'.

Like for example, take a physical puzzle given to someone in an IQ test. Some people will look at the puzzle and not be able to figure it out, while another person will be able to look at it for a few seconds, realize how it works, and solve it relatively quickly. Someone could term that as 'clairvoyant', because the person is inferring details from something that most people don't get, and is beyond just physical sensation. But that isn't really 'clairvoyant', the person just has a higher aptitude for intuiting details about the given puzzle, and processing those details.

If you take this to the context of 'psychics', it's not so much that the person is psychic in the traditional sense. They just have a high aptitude for intuiting details about a person. Certainly some people can immediately pick up information about a person that can be alot more accurate than what another person can get, but this is not psychic. The person just has a higher aptitude for and more honed intuition for deciphering that type of puzzle.

This can be applied to any system, culture, politics, economics whatever. Some people do have a higher aptitude, they are biologically more attuned to intuiting more complex and accurate details about these things.

Thats all I think 'clairvoyant' means, someone who through some means has a greater aptitude and more honed intuition for picking up more accurate details about something. But nothing about that is 'paranormal', nor is it even 'clairvoyant'. The person is just more intelligent and aware of a given subject matter.

Thats why I think the word clairvoyant is really terrible.

With that said, I have an extremely honed intuition for picking up details about alot of things that most people miss. Or seeing patterns in things most people miss, or creating visual models for abstract thoughts. I can learn new things of a complex nature extremely quick. I think aspies are more inclined to posses these qualities for a handful of reasons.

However, on a different but related subject, I've been very prone to out of body states since I was teenager.

I kind of pushed this into overdrive by taking up practices of energized meditation and sensory deprivation rather intensely for a number of years.

I could fairly easily leave my body, and wander through different dimensions. Much ancient spiritual knowledge in things like Raja Yoga or Occult Magick I could comprehend very easily, and make work very easily. I do not know if this has anything to do with autism. The only other person I've met in my life who could as easily make yogic technique and magick work was also an aspie, so maybe. Perhaps if more aspies explored the subject they would find something about them makes such things really easy to understand and make work.

I have spent time transgressing through past lives and my genetic, or soul memory. I would say that based on my first hand experiences with that I know without much shadow of a doubt that I am not a soul that typically incarnates on earth. I usually reside in a space and dimension that isn't even on a planet, and isn't even physical. I've only incarnated on earth a handful of times in the past, from the experiences I have been through I could discern I've been on earth only two times in prior incarnations. So the name 'wrong planet' of this forum also immediately stood out to me.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 10:04 am

Misslizard wrote:

It's not fair these things never work on the lottery. It is spiritual tho, so maybe it's not supposed to be about the material? Still, would be nice...