FBI’s penchant for "manufacturing terrorists" book

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 12:44 pm

how the American secret services have been pro actively grooming and conditioning impressionable (and sometimes mentally handicapped) young men into the very enemy they are hunting.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/f ... book/12280

My deviant art profile

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 12:59 pm

thomas81 wrote:
how the American secret services have been pro actively grooming and conditioning impressionable (and sometimes mentally handicapped) young men into the very enemy they are hunting.

That is right. Blame the victim. It is OUR fault that 9/11 happened. Right.

ruveyn

mercifullyfree
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Mar 2013, 1:18 pm

Have you heard of the term "blowback"?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 1:34 pm

ruveyn wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

ruveyn

you say that with a derisive snort but it was the CIA that trained Bin Laden. Its not a conspiracy theory.

My deviant art profile

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Mar 2013, 1:41 pm

You'll notice the FBI's fingerprints all over almost every "foiled" terrorist plot in the US, do you have to be paranoid to think they might have something to do with the ones that actually do happen? This did not start with 9/11, it goes further back than that. Our government benefits from there being a constant climate of fear.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 2:23 pm

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

Read the article, that's not what it's saying. What it does say, and this has been pretty widely known for a while, is that the FBI is using informants to approach people who shoot their mouths off on the internet, pressure them into making "terrorist plans" often complete with fake bombs and such, and then taking credit for "foiling" this terror plot in the making. It's entrapment, pure and simple, and profitable entrapment at that, as Congress continues to throw money at the FBI to fight this "domestic terror" that was manufactured by the FBI in the first place. Meanwhile, actual terrorists like Nidal Hasan slip through the cracks and then are written off as mere criminals to cover the mistake. It's an atrocity all around.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 2:51 pm

Manufacturing a problem in order to get more funding?
It wouldn't surprise me at all.
Typical bureaucracy and another reason NOT to trust government.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 3:51 pm

ruveyn wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

That is right. Blame the victim. It is OUR fault that 9/11 happened. http://gifninja.com/Right.

ruveyn

Its not the victims fault, as in people who actually died in the wtc attacks despite what nationality or ethnicity they belonged to. If you didn't die in the attacks or weren't affected by knowing someone close who died in the attacks, I don't think you have the right to claim some collective victimhood (as politicians and media personalities love to do) just because you happen to reside in the same country that the tragedy took place.

Also, the point isn't so much about that as its about how the FBI deliberately entraps vulnerable people to mislead the public so that they can contine to get the massive funds they get with as little questioning as possible. If anyone questions the ammount of money they get, they just show the counterterrorism stats and how many terrorists they took down, leaving out the fact that a significant number of them were patsies who were actively set up from point a to z by FBI agents. Its sort of like that movie Minority Report in a way. They also hijack many cases from local law enforcement to make their convictionf figures look adequate as well. Its proven that they operate like this and well documented. Just read the article posted or do a little research.

Last edited by JNathanK on 20 Mar 2013, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm

JNathanK wrote:

Its not the victims fault, as in people who actually died in the wtc attacks despite what nationality or ethnicity they belonged to. If you didn't die in the attacks or weren't affected by knowing someone close who died in the attacks, I don't think you have the right to claim some collective victimhood (as politicians and media personalities love to do) just because you happen to reside in the same country that the tragedy took place.

My youngest son was scheduled to do some business at the WTC on 9/11. At last minute emergency caused him to reschedule. I felt the hot breath of that day on the back of my neck. So you can be very well assured I am ticked off on the people who actually did the deed and not the FBI. FBI stink operations are and have always been of dubious legality.

ruveyn