Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

glow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2013, 3:16 pm

http://www.france24.com/en/20100615-tim ... ody-sunday
http://www.france24.com/en/20121013-nor ... es-bitter-

All this has gone right overboard and out of hand as far as im concerned. As if the conflict hadnt got much worse, they're now chatting about when abortion is gonna be legalised in northern ireland but have postponed it until further notice. For one thing pregnancy is not something you can postpone or put off and abortion is another thing altogether or against the odds. whichever way you look into it, someone is definitely putting out strange signalls if they're hoping not to attract the attention of our prime minister or foreign mps. for one thing if it wasnt for a stupid row us brits wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 5:12 pm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_the_I ... to_America

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_c ... rn_Ireland

some more ritualitic answers on the bible bashing in this society which seems to outgrow the test of time and the rest of us..

glow
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 10:41 am

and hasanyone seen The Crying Game? hell man you would be retro spooked if you watched that one. and catch forrest whittaker as that rebel who mistaken got involved with the belfast ira? i thought the music was good but mirranda richardson could have been better cast.

:arrow:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/crying_game/

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 11:10 am

You know that abortion is illegal across the island of Ireland, yes? And that Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK that hasn't legalised abortion?

glow
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 5:37 am

Yeah, i do know that. Of course i do. i fail to see what you're striving at here tequilla, here are my findings, which speaks for itself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21601908

you could always try reporting back on ch4 if this fails to draw a line on a very disagreeable topic

glow
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 8:08 pm

BY the way, the northern power lines are backed down on the nuclear power stations. i.e- northern lights 8)

gratin
Raven
Raven

29 Mar 2013, 4:14 am

Females in Northern Ireland travel to England to have abortions at private clinics. Would be less hassle at a difficult time if they could have an abortion locally.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2013, 4:35 am

moved from Social Skills and Making Friends to Politics, Philosophy, and Religion

glow
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 5:19 am

:lol: Id just like to congratulate the RAF and prince wills for getting food and supplies for people in N.I, WHEN THEY NEED IT MOST. oops sox, caps on. also, who knows, if my family hadnt still lived there all those years ago they'd of suffered the same fate now.?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21975473
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21956601

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 6:16 am

Tequila wrote:
You know that abortion is illegal across the island of Ireland, yes? And that Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK that hasn't legalised abortion?

Is a boat ride to England feasible? A pregnant woman could be over to England in a few hours and have her problem solved there.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 7:39 am

ruveyn wrote:
Is a boat ride to England feasible? A pregnant woman could be over to England in a few hours and have her problem solved there.

The boat rides don't go to England; they go to Scotland. It takes several hours on the Belfast-Stranraer ferry.

You could fly to England though. A flight from Belfast or Londonderry to Blackpool or Liverpool respectively will take about 30 minutes on the plane. A little longer if you're going to London.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 9:26 am

Tequila wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

The boat rides don't go to England; they go to Scotland. It takes several hours on the Belfast-Stranraer ferry.

You could fly to England though. A flight from Belfast or Londonderry to Blackpool or Liverpool respectively will take about 30 minutes on the plane. A little longer if you're going to London.

The main point: a relatively short trip. Shortly after arrival, problem solved.

ruveyn

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 9:33 am

Yup. Flying to Great Britain is cheap and easy.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 10:04 am

Tequila wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

correction on the boat part. Its one hour and three quarters from Belfast to Stranraer. Its roughly 3 hours from Stranraer to Glasgow, its about 10 hours from Stranraer to Manchester.

Stranraer is a remote coastal s**thole in the extreme southwest of Scotland populated by a couple of farmers and a family of seals.

Your waters will probably have broken by the time you reach London.

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 10:07 am

ruveyn wrote:
Tequila wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

The main point: a relatively short trip. Shortly after arrival, problem solved.

ruveyn

Its not really the point though. Irish mothers are notoriously overprotective and want to know why their wee Siobhan or Aoife has disappeared for half the day.

My deviant art profile

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 10:25 am

^^^^ Can't they say they're stepping out for a pint?

My Irish relations bailed out of Ulster in the 1700's because of rack-renting.Then they came here and terrorized the natives.History is sad and repetitive.