Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 5:48 pm

A little bit ago Senator Paul Ryan made a point of saying spending time with his kids was more important than being Speaker of the House and all the paternity advocates were patting him on the back for making his kid's welfare top priority but now look at him! He HAS taken the job as Speaker of the House.

This is the kind of thing that really aggravates me. It's all a show they put on for attention but in reality, the most important thing to Senator Paul Ryan is OBVIOUSLY his career, not spending time with his children. If he really were sincere he would decline the offer. What he says is complete bs and the only reason he makes a big deal out of it is to get attention from others. I really hate that.

I wish he would just say, I am in it for keeps, it's very important to me and my career is the most important thing in my life. Top priority. His actions say this. His words mean nothing so why doesn't he just shut his mouth?

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 8:44 pm

A Senator becoming Speaker of the House?

Dealing with children is a good background for ruling the House.

Send them all to their room, they are grounded until the can behave.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2015, 10:46 am

Rep. Ryan (he's not Senator) also opposes family leave legislation... So, if he's concerned with parents/children spending time together, it's only those wealthy enough to do it on their own.

As usual, poor people can suck it.

:lol: