36 year old female teacher had sex with 14 year old student

Page 10 of 13 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Age: 115
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,800

23 Oct 2013, 3:32 pm

Nambo wrote:



8O 8O 8O

Nothing like turning a boy into a gerontophile.

And here I thought that, by that age, most women had given up on coitus. Particularly in light of the Sex is NOT an Entitlement campaign being circulated among post-menopausal Feminists.

Ah, well. Perhaps the old bags have something to teach the youth after all.



Last edited by ArrantPariah on 23 Oct 2013, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,139

23 Oct 2013, 4:08 pm

/\ Perhaps she's a GMILF?


_________________
Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests on a secure foundation: our almost unlimited ability to ignore our ignorance.

- Daniel Kahneman


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

23 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

It was the milk and cookies she lured him with.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,139

23 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

Misslizard wrote:
It was the milk and cookies she lured him with.


Tasty.


_________________
Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests on a secure foundation: our almost unlimited ability to ignore our ignorance.

- Daniel Kahneman


ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Age: 115
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,800

23 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

Not bacon this time?



ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Age: 115
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,800

23 Oct 2013, 7:55 pm

At least with an elderly woman, there is no risk of pregnancy.

Here is another gerontophile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSr3SsoQs8[/youtube]

perhaps he was similarly steamrolled by an old lady when he was in high school.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

23 Oct 2013, 9:11 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Not bacon this time?


Bacon and coffee are to lure older ones.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


eric76
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,721
Location: In the heart of the dust bowl

24 Oct 2013, 3:59 am

naturalplastic wrote:
In the US it would be both tabloid AND serious.

It would be of serious concern- which it should be IMHO.

But it would ALSO be exploited as prurient infotainment.


I suspect that in the US, most cases don't make much news.

We had one elementary school teacher who was stealing her 14 year old daughter's boyfriends (the daughter wouldn't have sex with them but her mother sure would). I don't think it ever made even the local news.



MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

24 Oct 2013, 4:25 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDy7Fc8JTg[/youtube]



ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Age: 115
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,800

24 Oct 2013, 6:30 am

Jono wrote:
I think AP's just trolling us.


I think that I perceive a new corollary to Godwin's Law

The New Corollary wrote:
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of someone invoking the T-Word approaches 1


Jono loses. :P



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,122
Location: temperate zone

25 Oct 2013, 10:28 am

eric76 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
In the US it would be both tabloid AND serious.

It would be of serious concern- which it should be IMHO.

But it would ALSO be exploited as prurient infotainment.


I suspect that in the US, most cases don't make much news.

We had one elementary school teacher who was stealing her 14 year old daughter's boyfriends (the daughter wouldn't have sex with them but her mother sure would). I don't think it ever made even the local news.


Wow.

Thats a creative new way of both being a pervert, AND being a child abuser!

Steal your underage daughter's underage boyfriends- and de-virginize them!

But how did you learn about it if it wasnt in the news?



ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Age: 115
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,800

25 Oct 2013, 3:25 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
eric76 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
In the US it would be both tabloid AND serious.

It would be of serious concern- which it should be IMHO.

But it would ALSO be exploited as prurient infotainment.


I suspect that in the US, most cases don't make much news.

We had one elementary school teacher who was stealing her 14 year old daughter's boyfriends (the daughter wouldn't have sex with them but her mother sure would). I don't think it ever made even the local news.


Wow.

Thats a creative new way of both being a pervert, AND being a child abuser!

Steal your underage daughter's underage boyfriends- and de-virginize them!

But how did you learn about it if it wasnt in the news?


His local news market may be less prurient.



eric76
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,721
Location: In the heart of the dust bowl

25 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
eric76 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
In the US it would be both tabloid AND serious.

It would be of serious concern- which it should be IMHO.

But it would ALSO be exploited as prurient infotainment.


I suspect that in the US, most cases don't make much news.

We had one elementary school teacher who was stealing her 14 year old daughter's boyfriends (the daughter wouldn't have sex with them but her mother sure would). I don't think it ever made even the local news.


Wow.

Thats a creative new way of both being a pervert, AND being a child abuser!

Steal your underage daughter's underage boyfriends- and de-virginize them!

But how did you learn about it if it wasnt in the news?


While I have met her, that was years ago. I see her husband quite often and their daughter on occasion at their store about a block from my office.



Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,466
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

26 Oct 2013, 5:15 pm

MCalavera wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDy7Fc8JTg[/youtube]


MCalavera, what I don't understand is that most of your posts on WP are rational, yet I don't see your how current argument about this here even remotely rational. Look, if the law designates a certain age as an age of consent, then that is a clear guideline in the law. I don't see how an underage person "seducing" an adult over the age of consent is even relevant here, the adult should know what the law says and if the knowingly break the law, then how can they be surprised if they're put on the sex offender registry. I'd be much more sympathetic if it was consensual sex between 2 teenagers, where one is close to the age of consent and the other is only 1 or 2 years younger but that is not what age of consent laws are trying to prevent and an adult should know that what they're doing is illegal, even if they're being "seduced", which I think is utter crap. Also, posting a video sympathetic to a known pro-peadophile advocate and child molester does not do your position much justice. I'm glad that you posted it though, because I actually googled the name of that woman as well as Petra Luna, the singer and anti-abuse campaigner mentioned in it. She has a whole section of her dedicated to helping and providing support for victims of abuse, not just victims of child abuse and she has a separate support site for male victims of abuse:

http://petraluna.com/War_On_Abuse_Network.html

http://help4guys.org



Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,466
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

26 Oct 2013, 5:18 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Jono wrote:
I think AP's just trolling us.


I think that I perceive a new corollary to Godwin's Law

The New Corollary wrote:
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of someone invoking the T-Word approaches 1


Jono loses. :P


Now he's one that's trying to bait me back into discussion. Actually, I most definitely can refute all of your last points but I feel like I'm just feeding the troll at this point.