[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db_rpEIijmE[/youtube]

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 8:11 pm

wreck1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

but i dont have any backup for this informtion, i havent done research

So, you're actually supporting domestic violence and the abuse of women. Oh lovely.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 8:13 pm

So in effect hes saying, "If she doesn't want to sleep with you, give her a Spank?

wreck1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2013, 8:18 pm

You know what I mean when I say to you that Islam is like poverty?

Life is really difficult. If you have freedom you are going until you fall. And if you are poor you have fallen already.

The Saudi guy said BTW that they dont like their women to appear with jewerlery and make up on TV, they could appear however.

wreck1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2013, 8:19 pm

Nambo wrote:
So in effect hes saying, "If she doesn't want to sleep with you, give her a Spank?
Yeah lol. A hard one. To prove your manhood because 90% of the British women dont like sissy men. And beating the woman is God honoring her. That is what it says.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 8:45 pm

Do shia have multiple wives? What if you hit one, and then the others gang up on you...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAmRYHRWnWY[/youtube]

wreck1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2013, 8:54 pm

Shias are muslims. Muslims in general are allowed to have group sex Yay! .... It came out wrong. I mean you can marry more women. But the thing is that .... i dont know.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 5:16 am

wreck1 wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Yeah lol. A hard one. To prove your manhood because 90% of the British women dont like sissy men. And beating the woman is God honoring her. That is what it says.

Define "sissy men". Also, "proving your manhood" does not mean bashing the face in of someone you supposedly love.

wreck1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2013, 12:15 pm

Jono wrote:
wreck1 wrote:
Nambo wrote:

Define "sissy men". Also, "proving your manhood" does not mean bashing the face in of someone you supposedly love.

It says explicitly that you shouldnt bash the face. Hit in the face. I belive that hitting your woman is important to a vital relationship. Too much freedom is not good, that has been my opinion for a long time.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 12:23 pm

wreck1 wrote:
Jono wrote:
wreck1 wrote:
Nambo wrote:

It says explicitly that you shouldnt bash the face. Hit in the face. I belive that hitting your woman is important to a vital relationship. Too much freedom is not good, that has been my opinion for a long time.

Hitting her is vital to a relationship? Since when? Since misogynistic idiots say it is? And if she's an adult, then why would she need "discipline" from another adult?

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm

wreck1 wrote:
Jono wrote:
wreck1 wrote:
Nambo wrote:

That is one of the sickest comments I've ever read in this forum. Though I guess it fits with your so called religion of peace. If your aim is for the members here to have even deeper contempt for Islam, you are succeeding.

wreck1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2013, 1:10 pm

But how do explain that women here in Norway when they grow older they leave their men? In the western society then women are with their men for short whiles and go search for another. The man is helpless because of all the power the government gives to women. And neither the men or women are happy. I talked with some friends about this and they mean that I should beg for sex. But a man whom begs and cries for sex although he wants is not really attractive. And would a woman stay with a man who begs for sex?

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 1:21 pm

wreck1 wrote:

Only if that's what she wants. Otherwise f**k you.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 1:23 pm

wreck1 wrote:
But how do explain that women here in Norway when they grow older they leave their men? In the western society then women are with their men for short whiles and go search for another. The man is helpless because of all the power the government gives to women. And neither the men or women are happy. I talked with some friends about this and they mean that I should beg for sex. But a man whom begs and cries for sex although he wants is not really attractive. And would a woman stay with a man who begs for sex?

Everything you said there is totally irrelevant. You do not hit women, full stop. If you continue trying to argue that such brutality is justified you will be banned from this site. Such aggressive sexism is not welcome.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 1:27 pm

TallyMan wrote:
wreck1 wrote:
[

That is one of the sickest comments I've ever read in this forum. Though I guess it fits with your so called religion of peace. If your aim is for the members here to have even deeper contempt for Islam, you are succeeding.

Indeed 8O

wreck1 wrote:

If you do live in Norway at least I hope you're aware of the legal consequences of hitting your wife or any other woman for that matter. The Norwegians have indeed the audacity to support and "give power" to abuse victims and see women as human beings (you know, just like men), not punching bags :roll: I can only hope you're not actually married.