Politically correct people stay out of my threads

Page 1 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 12:25 am

Exactly what the heading said, if your concerned about political correctness stay the f**k out of my threads. I only want intelligent people to respond, people who care about truth, not lies designed to avoid offending oversensitive frail people.

Tha_Cat
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Feb 2007, 12:32 am

Be careful dude, not being politically correct is a bannable offense here.

Or maybe it's just not being politically correct about Islam, but wtfever.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 12:35 am

I am sorry that your sensitivities have been offended, I hope that fruitful future conversation can be reached, perhaps on the plight of the African American peoples and their great culture, or on the struggle from the chains of oppression that womyn today struggle for.

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 12:55 am

snake321 wrote:
Exactly what the heading said, if your concerned about political correctness stay the f**k out of my threads. I only want intelligent people to respond, people who care about truth, not lies designed to avoid offending oversensitive frail people.

Why are you being so sensitive about people who are PC? Have you never lied or stayed silent to avoid conflict?

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 1:21 am

Being PC is simply an easy way to adopt a psuedo tribal state by deferring one's own judgement to the elders. Abdication is the coward's way out. Orthodoxies are designed to entrap minds and souls. Rebellion is useful and required. Think! Independently, creatively, and rationally.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 2:02 am

"I'm not stupid, I'm intellectually challenged"

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

10 Feb 2007, 2:23 am

Also I demand a midget free thread! Midgets should be tossed in bars not posting in this thread.

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 2:25 am

I now seen the thread that motivated this one and I am wondering why do you take offense to someone calling you out on the term femnazis?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

10 Feb 2007, 2:29 am

headphase wrote:
I now seen the thread that motivated this one and I am wondering why do you take offense to someone calling you out on the term femnazis?

I remember listening to Rush limbaugh 14 years ago and him using that term.
He usually used it in context with abortion.

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 3:59 am

Hmm...

Crazy, jackbooted feminazi > emotionally manipulative, compulsively materialistic bimbo

Independent-minded women have better morals, generally speaking, so, given a choice, I'd rather hang out with the dykes.

In an intellectual debate, personal feelings should be held as trivial. Instead, act in accordance with the rules, and exercise modes of conduct that are known to be conducive to general orderliness and clear expression.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 11:50 am

For your info, no I don't hold the truth back to avoid conflict. It's f*****g stupid. Headphase you a a f*****g ret*d, what's more is you live in my area so if you weren't a stupid pc ret*d I might would actually consider hanging out with you.
If someone has a problem with facts, that's their problem. I don't run and hide from the truth. Truth=progress, skirting issues=coward.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 11:53 am

And I'm not being sensitive, I'm getting annoyed with pc people. You follow pc your a damn ret*d, it's that simple. Besides, your not being "open minded, or "progressive" or a "free thinker" or whatever you like to think, your just blindly following a different group than the jesus nazis.

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 1:23 pm

I'm not entirely positive. Rather than acting as a barriier to truthful discourse, adhering to politically correct terms and tones could potentiate a higher level of clarity in truthful expression. For it to work, we would merely have to clearly articulate what sort of language and behavior does and does not belong in a discussion. We'd need a clear program. Otherwise, it actually is more inhibitive than facilitative.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

10 Feb 2007, 2:07 pm

you really like to micomanage your threads dont you? first telling people what you want to hear now this? for what its worth politically correct people are pretty dumb though

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 2:30 pm

snake321 wrote:
For your info, no I don't hold the truth back to avoid conflict. It's f***ing stupid. Headphase you a a f***ing ret*d, what's more is you live in my area so if you weren't a stupid pc ret*d I might would actually consider hanging out with you.
If someone has a problem with facts, that's their problem. I don't run and hide from the truth. Truth=progress, skirting issues=coward.

Well, you have certainly shown your hypocrisy here. You're against people who try to skirt around ideas that are offensive, but if someone says something that is offensive to you it is unacceptable.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2007, 5:08 pm

No because I use logic, if logic states that this is true or that is true, even if it goes against something that I am (white, male, aspie, whatever) I own up to my criticism. Political correctness means blatantly throwing out obvious logic (sometimes even scientifically prooven) to tell a lie so you don't offend someone. People just need to take criticism without feeling like theyr being attacked.