Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 11:34 pm

Whine all the time whenever women want equal rights?
Deny the existence of patriarchy?
Use innacurate false rape accusation statistics to back up their claims?
Expect women to make them sandwitches?
Refuse to make women sandwitches?

Its the feminists turn now! :twisted: muahahahahhahahaha!!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:11 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_VEbmOI5LI&app=desktop[/youtube]

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:46 am

You're way ahead of me. I'm still trying to figure out why they all drive beige cars and wear striped socks.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:52 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_VEbmOI5LI&app=desktop[/youtube]
6:07 trollface! Hahaha!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 3:28 am

What are MRA's ?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 3:29 am

Male Rights Activists I believe. Check out my video. The guy in the middle is a big time MRA based in NYC.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 3:35 am

Ah! Thank you. I thought it was another branch of MLP which I discovered the other day has something to do with toy horses. So many acronyms nowadays. I guess they are more likely related to PUAs then.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 3:43 am

TallyMan wrote:
Ah! Thank you. I thought it was another branch of MLP which I discovered the other day has something to do with toy horses. So many acronyms nowadays. I guess they are more likely related to PUAs then.
lWell? the guy in the middle looks like a brony!

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:47 pm

TallyMan wrote:
What are MRA's ?

I didn't know what they were either, until some Feminists here were complaining about them, and I had to look it up.

Another one: MGTOW = "Men Going Their Own Way". Apparently the Feminists hold these gents in somewhat less contempt than they do the MRAs.

Anyway, very interesting exchange there. I think that the PUA won the argument, with the MRA second. The Male Feminist knew what lines to recite to get applause from the audience, and wasn't forced to defend his points.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:56 pm

That video raises awareness on many levels. Listen to those MRAs and find out why they are so unhappy. They want someone to listen to them without judging or ridiculing. It's what everyone wants.

wcoltd
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 1:22 pm

It makes sense evolutionary, if a guy is treating you well paying for everything, giving you a message, he's basically saying that he values you a whole lot, meaning you're the best he can get. So he must be the worst you can do. But if a guy treats you like garbage that means you're just barely good enough for him so he's better than you, you improve your gene pool if you have sex with him.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 1:28 pm

wcoltd wrote:
It makes sense evolutionary, if a guy is treating you well paying for everything, giving you a message, he's basically saying that he values you a whole lot, meaning you're the best he can get. So he must be the worst you can do. But if a guy treats you like garbage that means you're just barely good enough for him so he's better than you, you improve your gene pool if you have sex with him.

*smirk* never in a billion years do I think that. Nice guys are awesome. If women would give nice guys their props, they wouldn't be motivated to turn into MRAs. MRAs are men that have been treated badly by women so they become bitter then they claim it's what women want and if that's true, it's really sad. It's just people stuck in a cycle of rewarding bad behavior instead of having the integrity to enter a partnership where both parties are rewarded for the benefits they bring.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 1:39 pm

wcoltd wrote:

That reminds me of one of my favorite pictures of all time:

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

Um a woman cannot mate with a car :roll:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 2:05 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
That video raises awareness on many levels. Listen to those MRAs and find out why they are so unhappy. They want someone to listen to them without judging or ridiculing. It's what everyone wants.

Imagine if that show had been done in front of a male audience rather than a female audience? The reaction to the male Feminist would have been:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXiifFBHj5g[/youtube]

And, most of the men would have all been asking pointers of the PUA and taking notes, while some would be getting some sympathy from the MRA.

Note, too, that the women were much more interested in interacting with the PUA than with the male Feminist. The male Feminist stoked their egos, and they all cheered, but he didn't get a single question from the crowd.

With the PUA and MRA, the ladies were probably thinking "Oh-oh. These guys know too much already. I had better put up some sort of defense to make them work harder on their game."

And, I'm pretty sure that the PUA and the MRA (even with his skirt) would have stood a much better chance at getting some coitus that afternoon than the male Feminist would.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 2:07 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Um a woman cannot mate with a car :roll:

Well, some women seem to try pretty hard. :wink: